Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2018, 03:52 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Israel created the problem. Is it a war?
What is your adequate answer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2018, 05:15 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,226,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
What is your adequate answer?

I don't know. Israeli pilots brought the Russian aircraft (the aircraft came in for landing) under a fire of air defense without warning (warning was less than a minute). 15 people are dead. I think that Israelites crossed a line.

Old 09-18-2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksim_frolov View Post
i don't know. Israeli pilots brought the russian aircraft (the aircraft came in for landing) under a fire of air defense without warning (warning was less than a minute). 15 people are dead. I think that israelites crossed a line.
Quote:
moscow — russian president vladimir putin confirmed tuesday that israel did not shoot down a russian military plane with 15 people on board, saying the downing of the plane by syrian air defenses was a “chain of tragic accidental circumstances.”

“it rather looks like a chain of tragic accidental circumstances,” putin told reporters, rejecting any comparisons with the downing of a russian jet by turkey in 2015.

“an israeli jet did not shoot down our plane,” putin said.
:d

Old 09-18-2018, 09:04 AM

It was friendly fire. Russian kill russian.

Old 09-18-2018, 09:13 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,560,839 times
Just ignore Solano, DKM. They pretty much lie all the time. There is a lot of that on the political threads with the stupid baiting.

Interesting story on the OPCW as I noticed that they have been receiving samples that have been handled and likely tainted by White Helmets, MI6, etc. in a number of cases in violation of their own regulations as opposed to Douma where the government gave them direct access to the victims.

Quote:
I have checked several of the Syrian poison gas claims in the past, by reading carefully the reports of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Here are the two most important: the OPCW never even went to the site of the alleged gas attack in Khan Sheikhoun in April 2017, which was the pretext for a spectacular American cruise missile attack on Syria.

I also found that there was no reliable custody chain for the samples supposedly taken from this site.

This is vital for the detailed forensic work that alone can discover what happened and who is to blame.

How important is this? Ask the OPCW. In April 2013, the OPCW’s then spokesman, Michael Luhan, said quite clearly: ‘The OPCW would never get involved in testing samples that our own inspectors don’t gather in the field because we need to maintain chain of custody of samples from the field to the lab to ensure their integrity.’

So under its own rules the OPCW did not meet the conditions for a reliable investigation.
We're on the brink of war... and nobody cares - Mail Online - Peter Hitchens blog

Old 09-18-2018, 11:08 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Yeah, yeah, about 40 minutes after the accident, they reported 53 air defense crews. Immediately immediately immediately immediately learned everything, Yes, super intelligence, sees everything from the satellite))) but instantly disappeared and managers, and negotiations with the downed Boeing, Yes.. And disappeared immediately deployed Ukrainian air defense battery.
Yes, we did see the launch via satellite. We keep an eye on that side of the world for missile launches since the 80s for obvious reasons. I guess it makes you angry knowing that, I have no sympathy. Too bad the Buk disappeared, I can't imagine why you want to believe that Ukraine snuck it into Russian controlled territory to frame Russia. You must be right that the JIT fabricated all of its evidence of the Russian BUK launch because Russia produced new documents that "prove" this was all Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
To the horror of human rights defenders, Russia and Turkey boldly, without asking the opinion of any there exclusive States of America, signed an agreement on the demilitarized zone in Idlib, in which the Turks take over the disposal of particularly moderate Pro-American terrorists. ©
Its great news and shows Putin backs down when he sees a NATO country opposing him by force. Turkish army units were already deployed to the border of Idlib and Russo-fascism shall not pass.

Last edited by DKM; 09-18-2018 at 11:19 AM..

Old 09-18-2018, 11:12 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,030 times
Russian planes were always at risk operating in Syria. Israel cannot be responsible for Syria shooting down Russian planes. There can't be a war, Russia is incapable of harming Israel and cannot stop even F-16s (see Turkey as example). What happens between Israel and Syria is not Russia's business, maybe time for Ivan to go home.

Old 09-18-2018, 11:42 AM

26,772 posts, read 22,518,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russian planes were always at risk operating in Syria. Israel cannot be responsible for Syria shooting down Russian planes. There can't be a war, Russia is incapable of harming Israel and cannot stop even F-16s (see Turkey as example). What happens between Israel and Syria is not Russia's business, maybe time for Ivan to go home.
And me thinks that Ivan is right where he supposed to be, and doing just what he supposed to do - i.e. standing on the way of American attempt to take over the world.
And if anyone has to "go home" - look at all those American military bases around the world.

"Despite recently closing hundreds of bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States still maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories abroad—from giant “Little Americas” to small radar facilities. Britain, France and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined."

So if anybody needs to "go home" - it ain't Russia, wouldn't we agree?

And oh, as far as Syria, Israel et al goes - yeah... things are heating up there. A "sensitive location" - should we put it this way?

Old 09-18-2018, 12:16 PM

4,152 posts, read 7,933,808 times
What's the point of owning a dacha if its ten minutes from your house?

Old 09-18-2018, 01:05 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,226,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Israel cannot be responsible for Syria shooting down Russian planes.

No, Israel responsible. They hid behind a Russian plane to strike. I am sure that Russian military will come up with an answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe