Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2016, 09:16 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,424,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Wasn't "Zektor" talking about the same thing?
About *Northern white Americans" losing their "original" look because of that?
Zektor has been attacking Whites from the Anglosphere or English-speaking Whites all along. Whether British or American or Australian!

Old 07-15-2016, 01:31 AM

107 posts, read 107,780 times
Quote:
Wasn't "Zektor" talking about the same thing?
About *Northern white Americans" losing their "original" look because of that?

Zekitor is Mr Jekyll and Dr. Mabuse Saxo is Mr. Hyde

Old 07-15-2016, 05:16 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,017,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Fernando Torres doesn't look Swedish, not only because of brown eyes. There are many Swedes who are brown-eyed. He doesn't resemble them because his phenotype is more common in Southern Europe that's all, but there are always exceptions.
Are we finally starting to get somewhere! , the fact that there ARE exceptions (and more than you would like to admit to (ie Swedes ARE diverse)) then why exactly couldn't Fernando Torres look Swedish exactly??

Old 07-15-2016, 05:19 AM

Quote:
I am sure quite a few people in Northern Europe have brown eyes. Brown eyes on their own do not make person a "Southerner," but in combination with few other features they do.
OK then tell us EXACTLY what this combination is that no Swedish person has?? You can't because there isn't one, because Swedes (like EVERY European) can have ANY COMBINATION there is out there.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Could you please identify the supposed Scarface character that Torres looks like? This should be hilarious as that movie was mostly made up of Latinos of various mixed decent and Italian-Sicilians. No Atlanto-Mediterranean Baskids.

Point is, you're telling me that in England, if Torres spoke in an English accent and told everyone there that he was English and his name was Daniel Walker, and that he was 100% Anglo Saxon, that NO one would believe him? They'd say, "no you're not, you don't look English at all, you look Spaniard, mate".

C'mon mate, are you taking the pi$$?

Saxonwold thinks that everybody in the UK are 'pure Anglo Saxon' he must think that nobody has EVER settled in the UK from other parts of the world to 'dilute this DNA' and that we all look identical (he even once claimed I wasn't 'proper' British because I had dark hair!!!!), it IS without doubt the most ridiculous thing on the whole of this site yet he still doesn't see it!! The part of my family that are Spanish don't look ANY DIFFERENT from the part that are not, he has ridiculous notions of 'blue eyes' and 'skin tones' like you have to have one with the other, I know MANY blondes with brown eyes or brunettes with blue eyes, I believe he lives in a small town in the middle of the American continent somewhere and hasn't ever been anywhere near Europe. Its funny how in the US 'Britons' are thought of as 'Anglo Saxon' when in fact the Anglo Saxons where one of MANY invaders over the years (and ancient ones at that), yet somehow he thinks that we are some kind of 'pure' Anglo Saxon breed. Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous! The truth is British people are EVERY BIT AS DIVERSE as your 'average' American, ie VERY DIVERSE, no matter what 'colour' they are, to think otherwise is simply foolish.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:50 AM

1 posts, read 774 times
Hello everyone I'm from Europe (Ukraine) come to you. To learn the English language.

I believe that the brightest people in Europe live in Norway and Sweden.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:04 PM

322 posts, read 478,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Are we finally starting to get somewhere! , the fact that there ARE exceptions (and more than you would like to admit to (ie Swedes ARE diverse)) then why exactly couldn't Fernando Torres look Swedish exactly??
His facial structure looks way off, he looks too "gracile" like a mediterranean or atlantic phenotype from western shores of europe. he has far more chances to look like the common man in NOrthern/Western Iberia, atlantic department of france, Ireland and Britain. He neither looks german or dutch, its not about pigmentation only but facial structure is different. The same with noses, when you travel to a country you can easily recognize different facial structures from non-natives. Also body types are a good give away. Swedes may be diverse but their diversity many times is inclusive within the scandinavian spectrum, and if they go outside scandinavian spectrum they tend to resemble northern german people of Dutch who are considered continental germanic people who heavily overlap with scandinavians, but sometimes they also overlap with Baltic states due to their baltic influence in phenotype (only in some groups).

Old 07-15-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Zektor has been attacking Whites from the Anglosphere or English-speaking Whites all along. Whether British or American or Australian!
I am not attacking them, I just say they dont look like other northern europeans where the average is tall, blonde and nordic looking (even their brunettes are kind of blondish). White anglos seem to come in many more shades due to the more complex history of the british Isles.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Saxonwold thinks that everybody in the UK are 'pure Anglo Saxon' he must think that nobody has EVER settled in the UK from other parts of the world to 'dilute this DNA' and that we all look identical (he even once claimed I wasn't 'proper' British because I had dark hair!!!!), it IS without doubt the most ridiculous thing on the whole of this site yet he still doesn't see it!! The part of my family that are Spanish don't look ANY DIFFERENT from the part that are not, he has ridiculous notions of 'blue eyes' and 'skin tones' like you have to have one with the other, I know MANY blondes with brown eyes or brunettes with blue eyes, I believe he lives in a small town in the middle of the American continent somewhere and hasn't ever been anywhere near Europe. Its funny how in the US 'Britons' are thought of as 'Anglo Saxon' when in fact the Anglo Saxons where one of MANY invaders over the years (and ancient ones at that), yet somehow he thinks that we are some kind of 'pure' Anglo Saxon breed. Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous! The truth is British people are EVERY BIT AS DIVERSE as your 'average' American, ie VERY DIVERSE, no matter what 'colour' they are, to think otherwise is simply foolish.
anglo-saxon is minority, look at the facial structure of modern day british man, regardless of pigmentation their facial features look more ancient british, as a group I would never confuse them with other northern europeans.

Only a small part of Britain DNA is made up by normans, vikings, saxons or romans. The overwhelming dna is still from the ancient british populations who came originally from the atlantic seaboard and used to be hunter-gatherers! 70-90% of british dna is ancient briton depending on what area of the isles you are.

Old 07-16-2016, 02:48 AM

1 posts, read 808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strannik View Post
Hello everyone I'm from Europe (Ukraine) come to you. To learn the English language.

I believe that the brightest people in Europe live in Norway
Not so sure about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEsVl_CnObc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe