Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2016, 02:28 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,191,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
I am not a witch, as I have not absorbed the life essence of a redhead yet.
Mark my word that when it happens it'll be glorious, and humanity will know true fear.
sorry, witch-in-the-making...

Old 07-29-2016, 02:29 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post
sorry, witch-in-the-making...
That's more like it.

You will be spared.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:33 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,191,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post

You will be spared.
thank you.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:42 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,430,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
In NORTHERN France most likely not. ( I'm sure there might be some other regions where German and French looks overlap.)
But in the rest of the country the look is different.
France as a whole is darker than Germany, but regions such as Northern France are very similar to adjacent regions of Germany in the south and center, Belgium, southern Netherlands. France shares borders with Germany, thus for sure there is population overlapping. Actually the Alpinid phenotype is most common in Central France and adjacent parts of Germany. Though Northern Germany is overall lighter, since Northern German populations overlap more with populations which are in a more northern latitude.

Last edited by saxonwold; 07-29-2016 at 02:57 PM..

Old 07-29-2016, 03:11 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,430,206 times
Not only parts of Germany but the rest of Central Europe is similar to Northern France populations. The only difference, is that France as a former colonial power and more wealthy, influential Western European country has attracted more immigrants from elsewhere. The Subnordid phenotype in which the Nordid phenotype of the North of Europe blends with the Alpinid phenotype of Central Europe, a transitional phenotype. This type forms the Core population in France, western Germany and the Benelux, Switzerland and Austria.

Last edited by saxonwold; 07-29-2016 at 04:34 PM..

Old 07-30-2016, 12:40 AM

2,825 posts, read 5,263,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
Most french are not but there are surprisingly blond areas. France is not Italy or Spain.
No, but it is not Britain, but certainly not Netherlands nor Germany either.

Our cointry is located between Germany and spain, and between English channel and Italy... This intermediary location is reflected in our population.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:41 AM

322 posts, read 479,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by french user View Post
No, but it is not Britain, but certainly not Netherlands nor Germany either.

Our cointry is located between Germany and spain, and between English channel and Italy... This intermediary location is reflected in our population.

Britain? Have you ever been to southern england or wales? If you discount the bottle blondes there are hardly any left. I concuur there are more blondes in many departments of northern france than if many areas of the UK (Wales, Most of Ireand, Southern England/Western England, SOuth West and Northern Scotland.

Scottish students:

http://www.scottishlabour.org.uk/pag...@zx_580@zy_325

There is one redhead and one fake blonde, the rest is all black and brown hair.

English students...

http://www.barrow6fc.ac.uk/wp-conten...ublin-trip.jpg

the only blond is a bottle blond guy and girl.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:40 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,024,262 times
Quote:
Britain? Have you ever been to southern england or wales? If you discount the bottle blondes there are hardly any left. I concuur there are more blondes in many departments of northern france than if many areas of the UK (Wales, Most of Ireand, Southern England/Western England, SOuth West and Northern Scotland.

Scottish students:

English students...

I don't know who posts the most ridiculous things on here, you, Saxonwold or French User! BRITISH PEOPLE ARE DIVERSE AND COME IN ALL SHADES, and for your information French User SO ARE THE FRENCH! WHO ARE AN IDENTICAL RACE to the British, can't you all go and post your ridiculous nonsense elsewhere?

Old 07-30-2016, 06:52 AM

322 posts, read 479,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I don't know who posts the most ridiculous things on here, you, Saxonwold or French User! BRITISH PEOPLE ARE DIVERSE AND COME IN ALL SHADES, and for your information French User SO ARE THE FRENCH! WHO ARE AN IDENTICAL RACE to the British, can't you all go and post your ridiculous nonsense elsewhere?

IF they are identical race then why I canno find a singlee frenchmen looking to wayne rooney or a single ethnic brit looking like Audrey Tautou? Also why are french women better looking in average than British women?

Old 07-30-2016, 07:11 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,470,737 times
Quote:

Scottish students:

English students...

You appear to be an incarnation of the poster Traveller and Don Cabellero. The same old spiel "There are no British blonds they all look Brythonic" yada yada. You're not fooling anyone.

Not sure why anyone would use so many aliases to say the same thing. You should just admit you are not objective in regards to British / Irish people and by extension the US, Australia, NZ etc.

Last edited by Bernie20; 07-30-2016 at 07:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe