Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 05:03 PM

14,808 posts, read 11,879,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
IF they are identical race then why I canno find a singlee frenchmen looking to wayne rooney or a single ethnic brit looking like Audrey Tautou? Also why are french women better looking in average than British women?

Really! lol, are you suggesting that all British people look like 'Wayne Rooney' then!!?? looool, instead of typing out rubbish why don't you actually try to 'prove' the nonsense you write? Oh and by the way what is an 'Ethnic' Brit EXACTLY??

Old 07-30-2016, 05:09 PM

14,808 posts, read 11,879,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
That is only your perception. The most common eye colour in Britain is blue, this is according to a very recent study by the ScottishDNA Project(2014). So as whole, 48% of the Brits have blue eyes and 30% green eyes this is quite comparable to that of Denmark, where it's only slightly higher at 50.7% blue-eyed and 33.4% green-eyed. So Brits might have a slightly higher ratio of dark eyes (22%) than Danes, but it is a lot lower than the European average. The Irish are not darker-eyed than Scandinavians. Adaptation to the cloudy or gloomy weather did yield to an increase of paler skin and red hair too. The increase of the red hair gene is linked to a paler skin tone. Scandinavians are the lightest-haired of Europeans, not the Dutch let alone Germans! As a whole, 78% of Brits have light eyes, 72.5% of Dutch people have light eyes (from nearly 80% in the very north in Groningen, Friesland, Drenthe to 65% in the south).
You are utterly clueless, I bet you think we all live in little cottages with thatched roofs too don't you? looool, I think you, French User and that other ***** Zektor should bugger off on to another forum somewhere where you can all argue your simplistic 19th century racist ideologies and leave the rest of us in peace.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:34 PM

4,690 posts, read 13,310,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
You are utterly clueless, I bet you think we all live in little cottages with thatched roofs too don't you? looool, I think you, French User and that other ***** Zektor should bugger off on to another forum somewhere where you can all argue your simplistic 19th century racist ideologies and leave the rest of us in peace.
Change threads, make one about identical twins!

Old 07-30-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
There still is! Just read the posts on this forum there are a few individuals on here that over and over again are stating that the ideal woman is blonde, blue eyed, pale skinned, tall and northern European or of northern European ancestry(They repeat this over and over like it's a fact.) Fine if they like blonde that's what they like but some don't prefer blonde hair etc.

Yourself included you endlessly post on blondness percentages as if high percentages of blondness in populations is better. it's almost as ridiculous as the Chinese with their pale skin obsession.
I only post when I am trying to prove a point, this doesn't mean that I disregard Southern Europeans. I never did!! And the thread question is concerning blonde people, isn't it? So why should you be surprised when I posting blond-haired people?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:50 PM

Quote:
IF they are identical race then why I canno find a singlee frenchmen looking to wayne rooney or a single ethnic brit looking like Audrey Tautou? Also why are french women better looking in average than British women?
Wayne Rooney is of the Brunn phenotype which is much more common in the British Isles, particularly Ireland and also sporadically in southern Scandinavia, much less common in France. I believe Wayne Rooney has actually some Irish ancestry. However there are French who are Nordid, North-Atlantid, Anglo-Saxon in phenotype. Those type are common in the British population.

Old 07-30-2016, 10:25 PM

Martin Mcguinness(Ireland) is also a good example of the Brunn type.
http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/4095435_brun_4.jpg
Red/reddish hair is frequent in the Irish Brunn type, though hair color may range from dark brown to golden blond.
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...-906907423.jpg

Old 07-30-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Britain? Have you ever been to southern england or wales? If you discount the bottle blondes there are hardly any left. I concuur there are more blondes in many departments of northern france than if many areas of the UK (Wales, Most of Ireand, Southern England/Western England, SOuth West and Northern Scotland.

Scottish students:

http://www.scottishlabour.org.uk/pag...@zx_580@zy_325

There is one redhead and one fake blonde, the rest is all black and brown hair.

English students...

http://www.barrow6fc.ac.uk/wp-conten...ublin-trip.jpg

the only blond is a bottle blond guy and girl.
The prime minister of Ireland has a pale skin, (dark) golden blond hair and is blue-eyed and morphologically belong to the Keltic Nordid phenotype. Is the prime minister of your country blond and blue-eyed? I already know you're not German!
http://www.breakingnews.ie/remote/me...00&s=bn-668858

Old 07-31-2016, 02:14 AM

322 posts, read 472,522 times
Quote:
Really! lol, are you suggesting that all British people look like 'Wayne Rooney' then!!?? looool, instead of typing out rubbish why don't you actually try to 'prove' the nonsense you write? Oh and by the way what is an 'Ethnic' Brit EXACTLY??

Read, Im not saying all brits look like wayne rooney but there are some people that does, and you cannot find similar looking type in France, thus not all brits and french look the same, IF anything they look quite different in average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
The prime minister of Ireland has a pale skin, (dark) golden blond hair and is blue-eyed and morphologically belong to the Keltic Nordid phenotype. Is the prime minister of your country blond and blue-eyed? I already know you're not German!
http://www.breakingnews.ie/remote/me...00&s=bn-668858

We are talking about averages, I have been several times in Ireland and the people didn't seem any blond to me, most have dark hair and light eyes, although brown eyes are commoner than some people like you might like to admit. In Northern Germany is common to see groups of 8 or 10 people hanging around ..all having gold or true blonde hair, never seen such thing when I was studying in the UK, where only 1 out 20 would be blonde if lucky, most brits have brown or black hair. Southern germany is more diverse still in terms of hair color but still lot of true blond people, the same as in other germanic/slavic areas of central europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seixal View Post
I agree with that. Brits have much fewer blondes than what many people think, far less than Germans, Dutch or Scandinavians for instance. Many have dark hair, dark eyes and wouldn't look so pale if it wasn't for the typical British weather.

Its true Britain has few blondes overall, at least to someone who is used to Scandinavian, Dutch and GErman (more so from the north) type of blondeness. IN the Uk I have never seen a group of even 4 or 5 natural blonde girls hanging around while going out (when I did).

Typical group of brits

http://scd.france24.com/en/files/ima...e/harinton.jpg

Even children in the UK arent mostly blond, let alone teenagers or adults..

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/A380EH/scho...ish-A380EH.jpg

Its funny when americans have to dictate what europeans look like when they never been outside their little towns.

Last edited by zektor; 07-31-2016 at 02:23 AM..

Old 07-31-2016, 02:32 AM

2,860 posts, read 5,232,156 times
Quote:
I don't know who posts the most ridiculous things on here, you, Saxonwold or French User! BRITISH PEOPLE ARE DIVERSE AND COME IN ALL SHADES, and for your information French User SO ARE THE FRENCH! WHO ARE AN IDENTICAL RACE to the British, can't you all go and post your ridiculous nonsense elsewhere?
You really are stuck up in the 19th century. It might be good to remond to some people like you the there is not such a thing as a "race". This is not scientific concept.

All humanity is a continuum of individual diverse looks that statistically progressively change from place to place. STatistically (a concept that you stil. Do not seem to understand after three years of explanations...),

in europe and north Africa the tendence is to having a progressive transition between places with higher percentages of dark featured people towards the south to places with lighter features in the north. I.m sorry but this is obviously common sense for anyone here that people in Senegal statistically to not look like poeple in England...

Even if individually a British person who is from caribean or subsaharian origin can look like similar to a Senegalese; everybody knows that it is not the case of the average British population do not look like an average Senegalese one. And it is not a question of "race" since races DO NOT EXIST, but a question of statistical variations of average looks between places.

The cocktail of looks in Spain is not the same as the coctail of looks in England. Logically, France which has a geographical location between both places has an coctail of looks that is somehow intermediary, which is neither identical to Spanish nor to British one. That' all I say. Never had spoke about being part of a same "race" or other stupid all fashioned ethnic concept that never has any scientific reality...

(I'm talking of statistics, not of individual looks. You know I'm expecting your answer "a British can Look like a spaniard". That is not the question! Obviously a British individual can look like a spaniard, like a British individual can look like a Senegalese or a Korean... If you take a average sample of 100 British people, it won't be the same as a sample of 100 Spaniards, 100 koreans, or 100 french

Last edited by french user; 07-31-2016 at 02:40 AM..

Old 07-31-2016, 02:42 AM

322 posts, read 472,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by french user View Post
You really are stuck up in the 19th century. It might be good to remond to some people like you the there is not such a thing as a "race". Those are not scientific concept. All humanity is a continuum of individual diverse looks that statistically progressively change from place to place. STatistically (a concept that you stil. Do not seem to understand after three years of explanations...), in europe and north Africa the tendence is to having a progressive transition between places with higher percentages of dark featured people towards the south to places with lighter features in the north. I.m sorry but this is obviously common sens for anyone here that people in Senegal statistically to not look like poeple in England... Even if individually a British person who is from caribean or subsaharian origin can look like similar to a Senegalese; everybody knows that it is not the case of the average British peopulation do not look like an average Senegalese one. And it is not a question of "race" since races DO NOT EXIST, but a question of statistical variations of average looks between places.

The cocktail of looks in Spain is not the same as the coctail of looks in England. Logically, France which has a geographical location between both places has an coctail of looks that is somehow intermediary. That' all I say. Never had spoke about being part of a same "race" or other stupid all fashioned ethnoc concept that never has any scientific reality...

(I'm talking of statistics, not of individual looks. You know I'm expecting your answer "a British can Look like a spaniard". That is not

Sorry But UK and Ireland are nowhere as blonde or fair featured as Denmark, . Have you ever seen the geordie shore cast? do they look like tall blonde women from Southern Scandinavia? no. MOst brits have brown hair, the same as french, because the bulk of the population lack of strong germanic/nordic or slavic/baltic genetics, save for small pockets..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe