Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 02:00 PM

66 posts, read 62,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Have you ever been anywhere?
I know estonia and most of europe. Im in Europe, you are in america and probably never left your state. I have also been to the US and found the people to dress terribly over there...

Old 08-15-2016, 02:11 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
He's talking out of his ass/arse!!
Haven't you got any manners? Are you that much of a foul mouth? Can't you utter any productive words? If you use you A*** to speak, don't think that everyone else does. Please use your brain efficiently before saying anything, it sure helps! You should actually be banned for using such disgusting, low life language on the thread. I think I would be, if I did. Let us be civil even when we strongly disagree.

Old 08-15-2016, 02:14 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,836,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut2016 View Post
Germans are quite blonde I think, so are the Dutch. Russians have many blondes too but not as much, more gray type of blonde. Scandinavian countries have tons of blondes but they are quite small countries population wise. Blonde is quite common in most of europe, and being redhead is more normal than people think, so is being light brunette. Darkbrunette and black hair is the least common In most european countries, specially above the alps.
You think wrong. Shows you haven't visited Germany. They are quite dark/middle brown there.

Old 08-15-2016, 02:20 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,058,782 times
Quote:
False, you are exaggerating or just being racist. Black Britons only account for 3% of the British population, are a minority and many times are still subject to racism, injustice in a predominantly White nation. You giving the impression as if it's "a bed of roses". Furthermore, White Britons are by far predominantly of the R1b Y-haplogroup (mainly the L21 and U106 subclades), which we could call "very North-Western European" and the highest frequencies of red, reddish hair, pale skin in the world are found amongst White Britons, Scotland has the highest frequency of red-headed people in the world (ScottishDNA project). The frequency of blue eyes among Whites would be far from 48%(ScottishDNA project 2014). Thus only a fool or fools would believe that White Britons are not Whites.
Now you are cherry-picking things out of thin air, and resorting to insults, out of desperation! The 2011 UK Census shows that 87.1% of the population identify themselves as being "White":

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethn...United_Kingdom

Therefore, almost 13% of the UK identify themselves as not being "White". And out of the 87.1% of the UK, who identify themselves as being "White", do you honestly believe all of them are blue-eyed blondes/redheads?!!

You see yourself as some sort of 'expert' in the ethnicity of the UK, just because you have read a few books/read things on the internet. Me, Easthome and Juggernaut actually live/have lived in the UK, so we know exactly what it is like here!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Haven't you got any manners? Are you that much of a foul mouth? Can't you utter any productive words? If you use you A*** to speak, don't think that everyone else does. Please use your brain efficiently before saying anything, it sure helps! You should actually be banned for using such disgusting, low life language on the thread. I think I would be, if I did. Let us be civil even when we strongly disagree.
This is coming from someone who has called me unintelligent, an idiot, ignorant and a racist!! All I've said about you is that you talk out of your arse!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I seriously don't have the time for such level of stupidity!!

However hide because of ignorance.
^ This is an example of lack of manners!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut2016 View Post
I know estonia and most of europe. Im in Europe, you are in america and probably never left your state. I have also been to the US and found the people to dress terribly over there...
You are in Europe, so what? No I have never been to Estonia or any of the Baltic countries. I have met plenty of people from Estonia and also Latvia, Lithuania and also know a couple of Estonian-Americans. I've had a girlfriend who was from Estonia. So they seem much more similar to Scandinavians in blondism, but look Slavic to me. I have not only been in Europe, but I lived in France ( Lille, Douai, Rouen) as a young teen with my parents that's where I learned to speak French and my French is about as good as my English, the only difference would be slightly my accent, according to the Francophones, I know. While in France, we visited Belgium, Luxembourg ( They seem to be very nice people), the Netherlands my maternal ancestral land ( Rotterdam, Zevenaar in the Gelderland Province where my mother's family's from.), Valencia ( Spain), London, Liverpool ( England) I love watching rugby way more than soccer though,in Germany, Frankfurt and in Berlin to see the Brandenburg gate in Berlin. Also in Sofia, Bulgaria (1999). So don't think, you're fooling me!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
This is coming from someone who has called me unintelligent, an idiot, ignorant and a racist!! All I've said about you is that you talk out of your arse!

I was only responding to your insolence. I equate insolence with unintelligence and ignorance. I don't believe to have called you, an idiot. Nevertheless if you were behaving in a civil manner, that wouldn't have been necessary at all. It is OK for us to have different points of view, disagree or have discussions on them, but there's no need for such disrespect!

Old 08-15-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
^ This is an example of lack of manners!
No it's you misunderstood! I was responding when you accuse me of saying that " British women were ugly". This why I said I do not have the time for such things.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Oh bloody hell, why do I bother?!

So according to the Europe forum, all British women are ugly, and now you're telling me I'm not intelligent as well. Cheers for that!

Oh and please don't call me mate - it sounds quite manly. Although according to 'Irene', all British women are manly too!

Well, I'll just go and hide in the corner, shall I?!!

Update: I nearly forgot - according to this forum, British people all age really badly too!
Saxonwold, I said "according to the Europe forum" for the 'ugly' comments. Where was I blaming you for the 'ugly' comments??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe