Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:38 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,442,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Well, that's fairly obvious. I just wanted to point out that there don't have to be laws in place that explicitly forbid sex with animals when there are laws prohibiting animal abuse. In my opinion, this articles are rather sensationalist.
Yeah they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 10:53 AM

61,691 posts, read 87,077,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' as campaigner claims abusers see sex with animals as a 'lifestyle choice' | Daily Mail Online

Denmark's Bestiality Problem: It's Legal - The Daily Beast

These animals have no choice. How on earth can something like this be made legal!? Absolutely disgusting. If this is not a sign of the end of the world I do not know what is....
Oh...oh... those Europeans!!! Those sick bast... uhmmmm... brothers!
Bestiality is Legal in Germany?

BTW: Zoophilia IS legal in 23 states of America
Zoophilia and the law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-12-2014, 11:08 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,078,581 times
Daily Mail is a refined version of National Enquirer..and bestiality was recently banned in Germany.

Plus, there's no market for it.

Legal in Spain, and a tradition in the rural and ancient world....the famous donkey of Apuleoious.

Also in the army, the famous goat of the Spanish Foreign Legion.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:12 AM

8,632 posts, read 12,996,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

What I don't understand is how could a state ban gay marriage but legalize bestiality? I wonder how many of these people who practice beasitlity are also homophobic?

Old 11-12-2014, 11:13 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,680,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

Traditional America!

Old 11-12-2014, 11:26 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsteele View Post
Considering the way a lot of people pamper their dogs these days, I wouldn't be surprised if some take their relationship to "another level". Yuck!
HEY! We were just cuddling. :-)

But seriously, Since most people who pamper their dogs consider their dogs to be like their own children wouldn't it be more than just bestiality, but bestiality, incest, and pedophilia wrapped up in one? I'll never look at a person walking their dog in the eye again. Perverts! :-)

Old 11-12-2014, 11:30 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
That video was all over the place.

Old 11-12-2014, 11:49 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,078,581 times
There's a special breed of dogs favoured by women of certain age.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:24 PM

990 posts, read 1,943,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
What I don't understand is how could a state ban gay marriage but legalize bestiality? I wonder how many of these people who practice beasitlity are also homophobic?
It was probably automatically legalized when the act of homosexual sex was legalized, as bestiality was probably under the same sodomy laws that were abolished in order to make gay sex legal. I don't think they just sat there and said "lets legalize bestiality".

Either that, or that it has never been specifically outlawed or mentioned in law at all, there's many things in this world that are awkward but not specifically outlawed. In most places in the world there is probably not any specific mention of bestiality in law, and therefore per definition legal, of course on the condition that the act will not violate the animal welfare laws by causing any injuries.

If there already is normal animal welfare laws against causing any pain and injuries on your animals, I don't see any reason why bestiality should be specifically outlawed, waste of resources IMO.

When it was specifically outlawed here in Sweden earlier this year, famous criminologist Leif G.W Persson called it a pointless and silly law and waste of resources, as people already has been charged with bestiality related animal cruelty under normal animal welfare laws in Sweden many times before bestiality was specifically outlawed in 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe