Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 12:11 PM

827 posts, read 630,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post

Immigration isn't bad for Europe but the way its done, slow immigration is better than fast track immigration where the people can't admit.

The reason why Norway is so rich is because of OIL and political stability.
So you admit there is a problem with immigration.

There aren't rich because they stole africa?
And what about Sweden, Danmark, Finland?
Estonia and Poland who start develop their country? Is it because they colonize Africa?

It's now more than 60 years that Africans have independance and what they did without the evil whites people? Nothing.
But everything is still the fault of Europeans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Blue eyes scare me
I have blue eyes. Are you racist?

Old 12-21-2014, 12:26 PM

26,754 posts, read 22,510,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
err...i don't think david cameron has brown eyes?
Phew, then we can sleep well.

Old 12-21-2014, 11:01 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,783,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It's more like 27% and it's more than twice than the rate of poverty for Whites and Asians. (12%)
At that, African Americans comprise what? 13%-14% of all population in the US?
Also American blacks also own more business and hold more corporate positions than any country outside of AfricAfrica-
Ursala Burns of Xerox,Kenneth Chenault of American Expressand Donald Thompson of McDonalds are all African American born CEO.This does count people like ulike university presidents like my father or even President Obama-

I honestly love Italy and Italian culture but this is a long time from ever happening in Italy or many other European countriescountries.

So do you honestly think people of Africn descent dont comprise of lrger percent of the poor in other countries?

Old 12-22-2014, 02:22 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,339,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
I honestly love Italy and Italian culture but this is a long time from ever happening in Italy or many other European countriescountries.
It literally took the US 150 years to acknowledge African Americans as equals and yet you expect Italians to give CEO positions to African refugees that came to Italy within the last 5-10 years?

I'm sorry, but let's face reality: a good portion of these people went through hell and back again, didn't have the chance to attend school for a good 12 years and their mom and pops didn't have the money to send them to some party university. They didn't know the language when they entered the country and didn't have any sort of documents on them.

Now, if they have the chance to get some sort of education people of African-descent can be successful in European countries. There are in fact some fairly high-ranking black politicians. The guy who stranded on Lampedusa and who's now selling fake watches in Rome? Unlikely. Is that solely because of institutionalised racism in Italy? No.

Old 12-22-2014, 03:27 AM

24 posts, read 36,351 times
Can't compare Subsaharan Blacks with AA, c'mon...
Many Subsaharan blacks have degrees from their countries, they are courteous, well raised and not agressive and I don't see any similarity whatsoever with AA.
I see many Americans comparing Subsaharan blacks with AA, they are entirely ignorant.
The main problem is that most are illegal here, they are not perceived as dangerous but they must resort to illegal flea markets to survive, or pushing.
Most of those AA holding corporate positions are tokens arising from EE and EO laws.

Old 12-22-2014, 05:01 AM

59 posts, read 59,285 times
Quote:
Are you aware of what Europeans put the world through colonialism? If so then this would lead any sane person to think that what's currently happening in Europe is linked to the past. The only reason why Western Europe is so wealthy is because of the many conquests around the world and indoctrination of the world by European Colonists.

It angers me how much people don't know about history because again, history unlocks the questions of the present.
That is the main point you get the target, the old empires pays it taxes now to the south and i know that what pay the people of those empires not the government, Europe through colonization have robbed the world and it is time for payback, although i feel sorry for Europeans when they feel like they are not finding appropriate job or decent life but it is not all the immigrant fault.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:18 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,178,621 times
Quote:
I'm not Indian.

Immigration isn't bad for Europe but the way its done, slow immigration is better than fast track immigration where the people can't admit.

The reason why Norway is so rich is because of OIL and political stability.
And the Protestant work ethic, etc.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri1983 View Post
That is the main point you get the target, the old empires pays it taxes now to the south and i know that what pay the people of those empires not the government, Europe through colonization have robbed the world and it is time for payback, although i feel sorry for Europeans when they feel like they are not finding appropriate job or decent life but it is not all the immigrant fault.
It's total bull****.
What we stole? What Finlandia stole?
The majority of european country never colonize anybody and they are as rich as the country who colonize. If you want to advance, you must stop to find excuse to your own fail.

Old 12-22-2014, 03:09 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,783,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogo10 View Post
Can't compare Subsaharan Blacks with AA, c'mon...
Many Subsaharan blacks have degrees from their countries, they are courteous, well raised and not agressive and I don't see any similarity whatsoever with AA.
I see many Americans comparing Subsaharan blacks with AA, they are entirely ignorant.
The main problem is that most are illegal here, they are not perceived as dangerous but they must resort to illegal flea markets to survive, or pushing.
Most of those AA holding corporate positions are tokens arising from EE and EO laws.
I guess the Chief Engineer for GM got his position because off EE/EO laws too?Oprah Winfrey?What about President Obama?
Absolutely ridiculouss.You will not become CEO or hold cdorporte position if you cnnot do the job.PERIOD

Last edited by afonega1; 12-22-2014 at 04:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe