Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 08:32 AM

98 posts, read 112,023 times

Advertisements

Useful data from your hoods and blighted areas?
From indian reservations?

Old 05-13-2015, 07:10 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papus View Post
Useful data from your hoods and blighted areas?
From indian reservations?
The conversation took several directions but wasn't initiated from this side of the pond the initial post on Wealth in the US by race required clarification and from there diverged. The Indian reservation discussion was also initiated from that side of the pond as a result of confusion related to the term Indian-American. Indian reservations are a nation within a nation. The data may have not been interesting to you but that doesn't mean the data wasn't useful for some.

Old 07-04-2015, 06:51 AM

3,573 posts, read 3,803,939 times
well, continuing on this topic...

an update on SD (sweden democrats) in the gallup-polls.

the average from 8 differnt gallup institutes is now 17.4%, with two instititues exceeding 20% (with an all-time high of 22.1% in sentio). they've bascially increased by 6-8% since the election 10 months ago. and there's a good chance they'll become the 2nd largest party in sweden within a year or so. interesting times.

here you can follow the extreme increase in support the last few months.

Status.st

people are starting to wake up.

Old 07-04-2015, 07:02 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,432,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronan123 View Post
Yes, I hope our people do, before it's too late. As for whether multiculturalism is "working" -- that word needs to be better-defined in this context. Only then can we judge whether it's working or not. Genocide is defined by the UN as encompassing the imposition of conditions designed to bring about the destruction of a distinct people in whole or in part. It encompasses more than actual killing; it includes the gradual destruction of distinct ethnic groups.

The globalists who bring non-Europeans to Europe and other lands settled by Europeans in massive numbers despite the fact Europeans never asked for this are doing it for various reasons. But their goal is basically a form of genocide. Multiculturalism is a code word for white genocide. Only whites are targeted for this kind of ethnic replacement. The Japanese, for example, are never told there's something wrong with their existence as a people or their homogeneity in their own land. Nor are the Tibetans castigated for wanting to preserve their own people against Chinese assimilation (genocide).

So it's "working" in the sense that they are on the way to achieving this goal.

Old 07-04-2015, 07:38 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Yes, I hope our people do, before it's too late. As for whether multiculturalism is "working" -- that word needs to be better-defined in this context. Only then can we judge whether it's working or not. Genocide is defined by the UN as encompassing the imposition of conditions designed to bring about the destruction of a distinct people in whole or in part. It encompasses more than actual killing; it includes the gradual destruction of distinct ethnic groups.

The globalists who bring non-Europeans to Europe and other lands settled by Europeans in massive numbers despite the fact Europeans never asked for this are doing it for various reasons. But their goal is basically a form of genocide. Multiculturalism is a code word for white genocide. Only whites are targeted for this kind of ethnic replacement. The Japanese, for example, are never told there's something wrong with their existence as a people or their homogeneity in their own land. Nor are the Tibetans castigated for wanting to preserve their own people against Chinese assimilation (genocide).

So it's "working" in the sense that they are on the way to achieving this goal.
Whites are targeted because they have dominated the world in technology, income, ideas, government, military for over 1000 years. Globalists and multiculturalists think the white race has either been destructive to the planet and/or has an unfair advantage on the rest of the world (white privilege). My white privilege came from my Father who taught me how to work, demanded excellence in the classroom, and knew how to delay gratification to build his fortune.

Old 07-04-2015, 02:00 PM

1,398 posts, read 1,488,539 times
Quote:
well, continuing on this topic...

an update on SD (sweden democrats) in the gallup-polls.

the average from 8 differnt gallup institutes is now 17.4%, with two instititues exceeding 20% (with an all-time high of 22.1% in sentio). they've bascially increased by 6-8% since the election 10 months ago. and there's a good chance they'll become the 2nd largest party in sweden within a year or so. interesting times.

here you can follow the extreme increase in support the last few months.

Status.st

This is huge. At least if you believe the media. Didn't Swedish parliament have a huge problem with them and like ignored the whole party or something? Is being against mass immigration tabo in Sweden?

Old 07-04-2015, 02:08 PM

177 posts, read 194,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Whites are targeted because they have dominated the world in technology, income, ideas, government, military for over 1000 years.
No, 'Whites' did no such thing. 'Whiteness' as a concept is only a few hundred years old, before then, people were European and were proud of having nothing in common and warring constantly about it. There was no kinship at all for the vast majority of your '1000 years', nor is there any way of agreeing on what 'Whiteness' constitutes; is is physiological, color? country of origin? Take your pick. The majority of inventions in technology are current; the microchip has widened the scope of invention, the majority of which are not made by 'white people' using the most generous description. Science and engineering is getting fewer and fewer students born in Western countries and has been doing so for some time.

In relation to 'White' governments, military or ideas dominating even - do you realize how crazy you sound? Unless you can point to an openly racist military, government and ideas that have domninated for a 1000 years, I suspect you are mistaken..

Quote:
Globalists and multiculturalists think the white race has either been destructive to the planet and/or has an unfair advantage on the rest of the world (white privilege). My white privilege came from my Father who taught me how to work, demanded excellence in the classroom, and knew how to delay gratification to build his fortune.
What a pathetic excuse for an education.

Old 07-04-2015, 02:36 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,803,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majurius View Post
This is huge. At least if you believe the media. Didn't Swedish parliament have a huge problem with them and like ignored the whole party or something? Is being against mass immigration tabo in Sweden?
yep. you can read about it here.

Swedish centre-left do eight-year deal with opposition to avert snap election | Reuters

the political climate in this country is bizarre. but i doubt this tactic will work in the long run. SD is the only opposition party as it is now. if the agrement stands, i'd not be surprised if SD gets 30% of the votes the next election.

Old 07-04-2015, 02:54 PM

1,398 posts, read 1,488,539 times
Quote:
yep. you can read about it here.

Swedish centre-left do eight-year deal with opposition to avert snap election | Reuters

the political climate in this country is bizarre. but i doubt this tactic will work in the long run. SD is the only opposition party as it is now. if the agrement stands, i'd not be surprised if SD gets 30% of the votes the next election.
I'm glad for you True Finns rose from 4% to ~18% in 2011 but they didn't get in to the governement. This year because they managed to keep their popularity other parties couldn't ignore them anymore(they weren't ever completely ignored like in sweden). Now our new governement is evidently more right winged than before

Old 07-04-2015, 03:09 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,505,661 times
Quote:
Whites are targeted because they have dominated the world in technology, income, ideas, government, military for over 1000 years. Globalists and multiculturalists think the white race has either been destructive to the planet and/or has an unfair advantage on the rest of the world (white privilege). My white privilege came from my Father who taught me how to work, demanded excellence in the classroom, and knew how to delay gratification to build his fortune.
Actually, white privilege comes from just being white.

Example. There is a white woman in an elevator. The doors open and you step in. The woman thinks nothing of it.

Now imagine that same white woman in the elevator and a Black man enters. The white woman clutches her purse closer to her side. Why? Because just being Black comes with many negative perceptions.

Now translate this to employment, healthcare, housing, etc.

There have been studies in the US where a white patient comes into the ER complaining of pain is prescribed strong narcotics. Latino and Black patients are not prescribed the same pain medication because the doctor suspects they are just drug seeking with fabricated stories of pain. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Emergency Department Analgesic Prescription

Even more disturbing is that there are studies that show police were more responsive to reports of missing white children as opposed to missing Black/Latino children. Why? Police assumed that the Black/Latino children are more "street smart" and could take care of themselves.

So the privilege is in showing up as a white person and without knowing anything about you, people assume you are safer, smarter, more dependable, and they empathize with your pain. Now expand that to almost every single facet of life.

As a white person, I'm okay with the reality of white privilege.

Let Tim Wise explain it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe