Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 03:37 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,407,311 times

Advertisements

I Slaughter Ladies And Men - ISLAM

Old 01-09-2015, 03:44 PM

276 posts, read 328,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I think that Islam has some real problems and I am skeptical, at best, about how many Muslims can assimilate into western society, but Anjem Choudary is to Islam as Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church) is to Christianity.

In other words, his views definitely reflect the worst element of the Muslim community and we should listen to him to understand that, however, he ain't the pope of Islam.
Anjem Choudary speaks Islamically, because he clearly says what Muhammad and the Quran says. Muslims who disagree with Anjem Choudary are not practicing Muslims fortunately.

Fred Phelps while an extremist did not follow Christ' teachings at all. He spew hatred - Jesus spread love. However, Fred Phelps was not a jihadists unlike Choudary and his companions.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:59 PM

4,649 posts, read 4,082,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Valentino- View Post
Anjem Choudary speaks Islamically, because he clearly says what Muhammad and the Quran says. Muslims who disagree with Anjem Choudary are not practicing Muslims fortunately.

Fred Phelps while an extremist did not follow Christ' teachings at all. He spew hatred - Jesus spread love. However, Fred Phelps was not a jihadists unlike Choudary and his companions.
100% correct. What is more, Christianity became a world religion by the example set by the early Christians who allowed themselves to be persecuted in the classical world. True to their beliefs, they spread Christianity by the example of love and self-sacrifice by staying passive and forgiving even their own deaths.

Islam was spread by the sword since time of Mohamed and became a terrorist religion in the very next generation in the Wars of Apostasy.

Liberal multiculturalists hate these facts and always look to blur the line with some kind of "all religion is bad" or "its just the bad apples" message. This is garbage on its face and must be rejected. The good news is, I believe the we have finally reached the tipping point. Everywhere Muslims share land with others, they kill them as infidels, and when they don't have an infidel to kill, they kill each other as heretics. That is obviously throughout the middle east and Africa, but it includes the Chechens in Russia, the Uighers in China, the various terrorist incidents in Europe and America,,,everywhere corner of the globe.

IT is a myth and a fiction that the "vast majority" of Muslims are peaceful people. They may be peaceful in that they don't actively seek to kill, but they still believe and teach the tenants of Islam, which include "kill the infidel besides you." They are a Trojan horse. They come to other countries, behave tolerably well, build up numbers, and then start protesting that the laws are unfair to them and they deserve to live under Sharia. It has happened through Europe, and is now happening in America.

What people don't understand, and this is not my thought but comes from the author Tamim Ansary, is that Islam is not just a religion. It is a religion, a social project, a political system, and example for every aspect of life. It is not comparable to Christianity or compatible with western values. It cannot be "reformed" in the same manner of Christianity. This troubles left wingers because they genuinely believe in absolute freedom of religion. At some point, most adults realize that there are logical paradoxes in life, but what is more, just because you have freedom of religion in a country does not mean THAT YOU HAVE TO INVITE THOSE WHO BELEIVE DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU. It is silly, left wing, multicultural crap.

It is time to wake up. They don't want to live with you in peace. And when the correction comes, the liberal multiculturalists must be treated as the vanguard of the terrorists.

Last edited by cachibatches; 01-09-2015 at 04:12 PM..

Old 01-09-2015, 04:34 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,899,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
100% correct. What is more, Christianity became a world religion by the example set by the early Christians who allowed themselves to be persecuted in the classical world. True to their beliefs, they spread Christianity by the example of love and self-sacrifice by staying passive and forgiving even their own deaths.

Bullcrap! What mamby-pamby Christians are you referring to? Ever heard of the Portuguese Inquisition? The Spanish Inquisition? Don't use this incident to push your Christian agenda - it's a sign of disrespect to the fallen cartoonists. They stood for secularism and separation of church/mosque from state.

Both Christianity and Islam are inherently violent religions, although Christianity has evolved and reformed itself to some degree.

So yes, I agree that the latter is the biggest threat to world peace today, but I say that from my perspective as an agnostic and not as a member of a rival religious sect.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
Bullcrap! What mamby-pamby Christians are you referring to? Ever heard of the Portuguese Inquisition? The Spanisn Inquisition? Don't use this incident to push your Christian agenda - it's a sign of disrespect to the fallen cartoonists. They stood for secularism and separation of church/mosque from state.

Both Christianity and Islam are inherently violent religions, although Christianity has evolved and reformed itself to some degree.
Please read the post. This is why some cannot be educated.

I was comparing the birth and initial spread of Christianity to that of Islam. The Inquisition took place 1500 years later.

Yes, there are Christians that later made a mockery of the message of Christianity- as I and Valentino were discussing. There is nothing in the message of the gospels itself that justifies the behavior of the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, etc. It is a bastardization of those beliefs and a mockery of the sacrifice of early Christians. Islam explicitly wills violence in its text and has been spread by the sword since the beginning.

Not hard to understand at all. Christianity is not inherently violent...you have just never read the New Testament of the Bible of know. Even if you don't believe in something, it helps to investigate it enough that you can speak of it with some basic knowledge- especially if you intend to debate it.

POST SCRIPT: Since I have never been to a church in my life accept for weddings and funerals, I am not, technically speaking, a Christian. I am an HISTORIAN.

Last edited by cachibatches; 01-09-2015 at 04:46 PM..

Old 01-09-2015, 07:11 PM

17,919 posts, read 24,178,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
Bullcrap! What mamby-pamby Christians are you referring to? Ever heard of the Portuguese Inquisition? The Spanish Inquisition? Don't use this incident to push your Christian agenda - it's a sign of disrespect to the fallen cartoonists. They stood for secularism and separation of church/mosque from state.

Christianity hasn't evolved. Rather its imperialist and domineering impulses have been neutered by the growth of humanism and secularism in the countries that used to be ruled by the Christians.

To say that Christianity has evolved into a peace loving religion is like saying the rapist who has been castrated has reformed his heart.

Old 01-10-2015, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Christianity hasn't evolved. Rather its imperialist and domineering impulses have been neutered by the growth of humanism and secularism in the countries that used to be ruled by the Christians.

To say that Christianity has evolved into a peace loving religion is like saying the rapist who has been castrated has reformed his heart.
This is absurd. There is nothing in the tenants of the religion as laid out in the gospels that would even allow for violence. Nor did the early church followers who spread the religion through martyrdom utilize violence even in the face of violence. You are simply incorrect.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:35 AM

1,685 posts, read 2,823,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
obviously you've never heard of the crusades, the brutality of the spanish inquisition, the killings of millions of indigenous people of the americas in the name of european-christianity

the mayan library in the Yucatan peninsula of mexico contained more than one thousand years of mayan history and history of the Americas as well as mathematics, astronomy and it was all burnt by the spaniards in the name of christianity

lets not even mention WWII when the christian nazis went on a rampage trying to exterminate the jews, gypsies and communists

Old 01-10-2015, 11:21 AM

10,649 posts, read 15,918,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
lets not even mention WWII when the christian nazis went on a rampage trying to exterminate the jews, gypsies and communists
I thought Hitler didn't have a god.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM

12,600 posts, read 9,337,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
obviously you've never heard of the crusades, the brutality of the spanish inquisition, the killings of millions of indigenous people of the americas in the name of european-christianity

the mayan library in the Yucatan peninsula of mexico contained more than one thousand years of mayan history and history of the Americas as well as mathematics, astronomy and it was all burnt by the spaniards in the name of christianity

FYI, the vast majority of indigenous people in the Americas were killed by a handshake meaning with the spread of germs that their bodies were not immuned to like the Europeans.

Back to topic, I can't figure out why the rest of the Muslims are not protesting against the few that are the radicals and make their religion look like crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe