Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2015, 12:55 PM

662 posts, read 1,007,469 times

Advertisements

Well..but I think it breaks privacy..because there is a foto of a little kid.

I think fotos of little kids shouldn't be posted online.

That guy is attractive, I like his skin tone light coffee-white.
But I like darker skin tones too. .

Overall goodlooking face.

This family is interesting since it unites all the continents of the world ..more or less.)

Old 02-12-2015, 01:06 PM

363 posts, read 479,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
Well..but I think it breaks privacy..because there is a foto of a little kid.

I think fotos of little kids shouldn't be posted online.

That guy is attractive, I like his skin tone light coffee-white.
But I like darker skin tones too. .

Overall goodlooking face.

This family is interesting since it unites all the continents of the world ..more or less.)
Yeah i understand what you mean, but it is a open facebook site. The owner dont mind

Old 02-12-2015, 01:29 PM

80 posts, read 162,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
There are people with very blonde hair, which could be "snow-blonds/platinum-blonds/tow-heads. Those are not albinos necessarily. We know that albinism is an anomaly which also comes with other handicaps such as very poor vision, etc...

These German soccer players have pure blonde hair and they are not albinos.

notice how these true blondes are type 1.

the blondes that tan are dirty blondes but when their is exposed to sunlight it turns to a sun bleached color. true blonde is what those guys just like my self. I don't carry a mc1r gene, which you said allows carriers to be type II

well I don't carry one I am just a true blonde.

and to John UK I don't think you saw many you probably saw just a couple but since they stood out you remember them better. they were definitely not albino obvisouly

albinism is a disease that affects 0.00000333333% of people so it is extremely rare.

Old 02-12-2015, 02:22 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,727,553 times
Do not post copyrighted pictures without giving credit. The images will be removed.

Old 02-12-2015, 02:35 PM

1,446 posts, read 1,954,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
Do not post copyrighted pictures without giving credit. The images will be removed.
Aint nobody got time for dat

Old 02-12-2015, 02:45 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
For example, if a person shares some photo on twitter, are those really copyrighted? I don't think so. I think you need to relax a bit about photos from social media. I think merely posting them on social media removes your copyright.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:38 PM

80 posts, read 162,759 times
in America kids like that are common but most have reddish tinge to there hair or light brown if that person is mixed heavily with european. almost all mixed blacks have black hair anyways but that kids case he was dirty blonde. but the majority of those type of kids have two colors if they hair is born somewhat light. light brown hair or a reddish ting to it with it sometimes having a little bit of dark blonde. the platinum hair only exists on Europeans. I think your lying about that kid in Italy because that's impossible

Old 02-12-2015, 03:58 PM

662 posts, read 1,007,469 times
No, it s the truth. He was similar to that kid.

His mother is capo verdean; his father Italian.

Light brown skin, with light blonde hair. (But he is 5 years old)
For comparison also my brother was blond till 5 years. And I was reddish till 2 years and light brown till five years.

The brother of this kid, is older..he has 8 years..and has already black hair and light brown skin.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:04 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICELANDICVIKING View Post
notice how these true blondes are type 1.

the blondes that tan are dirty blondes but when their is exposed to sunlight it turns to a sun bleached color. true blonde is what those guys just like my self. I don't carry a mc1r gene, which you said allows carriers to be type II

well I don't carry one I am just a true blonde.

and to John UK I don't think you saw many you probably saw just a couple but since they stood out you remember them better. they were definitely not albino obvisouly

albinism is a disease that affects 0.00000333333% of people so it is extremely rare.
You actually do carry at least a variant of the MC1R, linked to your fair skin and reddish facial hair as you have quoted. By the way for your information, the MC1R gene is not only confined to the British Isles, but also found in other European populations especially Northern European ones where there is high frequency of yellow or red pheomelanin. It is a dysfunctional variant, meaning it is recessive to the dominant brown/black eumelanin. Those who have red hair or a fair skin that tans poorly or a freckled have the highest frequency of the MC1R. This is why the frequency is highest in the British Isles. That's all.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:16 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICELANDICVIKING View Post
in America kids like that are common but most have reddish tinge to there hair or light brown if that person is mixed heavily with european. almost all mixed blacks have black hair anyways but that kids case he was dirty blonde. but the majority of those type of kids have two colors if they hair is born somewhat light. light brown hair or a reddish ting to it with it sometimes having a little bit of dark blonde. the platinum hair only exists on Europeans. I think your lying about that kid in Italy because that's impossible
The United States has the largest population of red-heads in the world, due to the fact that many European-American have ancestry which originated in North-West Europe. There are also many European-Americans of unmixed who have platinum-blonde hair as children, especially those whose ancestors came from Northern Europe. For example, there are more people of Norwegian ancestry in America than in Norway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.