Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 08:29 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,430,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearlover View Post
There are stunning brunets also in Northern Europe.. like there are stunning blondes in southern europe
True this is a stunning brunette from Northern Europe:

Famke Janssen (The Netherlands)

http://www.famefacts.com/wp-content/...-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-03-2015 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 03-01-2015, 09:04 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,430,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveledtheworld View Post
Dark wannabe? your a light wannabe. i am pale and light eyed and have dark hair and i am a carrier and i know that ginger can masks it self with dark hair duh! read my posts carefully you twit. i said i have a type 2 family that is pale. you have type 2 skin. you have auburn hair not a true ginger hair as you are a celtic wannabe who wants others to think your look is the fairest and the people who you think that associate with your look most commonly are the Celts. you are a darkie! 30-40% of the irish are carriers which is the highest in the world. i know that i am irish why would i want to be a wannabe like tjua who is basically an outsider to his city and he/she feels that she is lonely being around a bunch of light eyed fair skinned northern europeans. i have green grey eyes, meduim brown hair and pale skin. you have auburn hair green eyes and pale skin. we are both type 2. type 2 is 35% of the irish population and 15-20% is type 1. making ireland 55% type 2 and type 1.
Excuse me, my hair is light auburn was more red as a child. Of my three siblings, two more have red to orange hair, freckles and greenish-blue eyes and my other sibling has now mousy hair which was very blonde as a child and blue eyes. It seems like most of us inherited our red hair from my paternal side which is fully English. My paternal ancestors were originally from Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We all are possessors of two MC1R gene variants. I am a redhead and I am proud of it. I have never claimed to be Irish, I have numerously times said that my ancestry lineage is Anglo-Saxon and Dutch, which is quite Germanic. Though red hair among the Dutch is obviously much less common than among the English. My mother is of Dutch descent and speaks fluently Dutch too, so do I. Ha!ha!ha! skin phototype II makes up 50% of the Irish population and skin type I makes up 26%, now that's a scientific fact. Amongst the the Dutch, since red hair is less common, we see that red hair and skin type I and II are much les frequent than amongst the Brits/Irish. Nevertheless many Dutch people are blonde-headed, especially those from the north.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:10 PM

65 posts, read 99,100 times
This men are really handsome. Irish
I ve realized brunets Northern Europeans look maybe better than brunets Southern Europeans..they tend to be more robust (feature I like the best) due to colder climate adaption. Also women look better, robust and prosperous (again climate adaption)

http://s24.postimg.org/muylggxu9/image.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/fqgs7fqkx/image.jpg

Theese are definitely my types

Also women; the one brunets are stunning..usually light eyed with dark hair; thought there are Italian women like that too; but percentage wise they should be more frequent in central or Northern Europe, being light eyes more frequent there
Irish model
http://s4.postimg.org/8m71keovt/image.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-03-2015 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Copyright issues

Old 03-02-2015, 05:15 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,024,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearlover View Post
This men are really handsome. Irish
I ve realized brunets Northern Europeans look maybe better than brunets Southern Europeans..they tend to be more robust (feature I like the best) due to colder climate adaption. Also women look better, robust and prosperous (again climate adaption)

Theese are definitely my types

Also women; the one brunets are stunning..usually light eyed with dark hair; thought there are Italian women like that too; but percentage wise they should be more frequent in central or Northern Europe, being light eyes more frequent there
Irish model
So 'Robust' English women are 'Robust' because of 'colder climate adaption!' silly me I always thought it was to do with their p*ss poor diet!

Old 03-02-2015, 10:23 AM

363 posts, read 480,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post

I think she look rather average, nothing special. Is she a dutch supermodel !?!

It took me two seconds to find some better looking brunettes from Bergen.

http://nathalie2.blogg.no/images/125...54358-n400.jpg

http://bloggfiler.no/leaduvet.blogg....6764921602.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-03-2015 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 03-02-2015, 10:24 AM

1,284 posts, read 1,261,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
So 'Robust' English women are 'Robust' because of 'colder climate adaption!' silly me I always thought it was to do with their p*ss poor diet!
Robust in this context doesn't mean fat.

Old 03-02-2015, 01:31 PM

90 posts, read 111,551 times
Quote:
Excuse me, my hair is light auburn was more red as a child. Of my three siblings, two more have red to orange hair, freckles and greenish-blue eyes and my other sibling has now mousy hair which was very blonde as a child and blue eyes. It seems like most of us inherited our red hair from my paternal side which is fully English. My paternal ancestors were originally from Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We all are possessors of two MC1R gene variants. I am a redhead and I am proud of it. I have never claimed to be Irish, I have numerously times said that my ancestry lineage is Anglo-Saxon and Dutch, which is quite Germanic. Though red hair among the Dutch is obviously much less common than among the English. My mother is of Dutch descent and speaks fluently Dutch too, so do I. Ha!ha!ha! skin phototype II makes up 50% of the Irish population and skin type I makes up 26%, now that's a scientific fact. Amongst the the Dutch, since red hair is less common, we see that red hair and skin type I and II are much les frequent than amongst the Brits/Irish. Nevertheless many Dutch people are blonde-headed, especially those from the north.
my brother has auburn hair as well. you want to exaggerate our lightness. i know were the lightest europeans but not my that much. are you kidding me that same study said that 4% of icelanders were type 1 when they are diffidently with the irish in that category. half of the icelanders are type and type 2 while us irish are 55%. if you have two mc1r you will have ORANGE hair. gingers do not have ACTUAL RED hair.

i bet you speak three languages. but the latter two you are primitive in speech

Old 03-02-2015, 01:34 PM

90 posts, read 111,551 times
Quote:

http://beyouthful.net/wp-content/upl...es-1700708.jpg

don't be a hyprocrit and try to make germanics darker than they are. i speak the truth you want people to think you speak the truth with unfinished biased studies and i'm here to show that the irish are not what irish americans want to think when they themselves come in different shades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe