Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2015, 12:16 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,703,829 times

Advertisements

Why show a video link in a foreign language to try to prove your point erasure?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2015, 12:25 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,868,743 times
The same day France along with the EU voted to reinforce sanctions against Russia , the French prime minister (very authoritarian charachter by the way) was making an official visit in Peking, in order to court Mr Xi Jinping, the chinese Premier, as Amnesty International is reporting that the violations of Human Rights in China are getting worse and worse.
But no sanctions are foreseen against China , quite the opposite, the French prime minister want to "develop more and more commecial relations with China".
So much for outrageous double standards .

Old 01-30-2015, 12:39 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Because if I'll post video link to RT in English you'll tell me it's "Putin's mouthpiece."
( And there is nothing on it in Western Press. Not a very convenient news I guess?)
So under the circumstances the best I can do for you is this -

TASS: World - Some 1,000 miners protesting at Ukrainian government building

Old 01-30-2015, 12:42 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
The same day France along with the EU voted to reinforce sanctions against Russia , the French prime minister (very authoritarian charachter by the way) was making an official visit in Peking, in order to court Mr Xi Jinping, the chinese Premier, as Amnesty International is reporting that the violations of Human Rights in China are getting worse and worse.
But no sanctions are foreseen against China , quite the opposite, the French prime minister want to "develop more and more commecial relations with China".
And that's what Russians are learning through the whole ordeal - about those double standards of the West. Over and over again.

Old 01-30-2015, 02:59 AM

303 posts, read 255,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I would be happy to provide a video in English, but unfortunately I do not have this capability. So I try, whenever possible to provide text or make comments. No one puts these videos in English, because and one and the other Russian-speaking country. That, in principle, sufficient that what happens understood a lot of countries. These videos are not designed for English-speaking people. Only translations exist in RT, but they are not all converted videos. There are translations of European broadcasters, but there is, as I heard from a man from Latvia, do not translate what they say. In Latvia, know both English and Russian, and say that in the European Union that speak Russian translated through the prism of EU opinion about this war. So I think that if that provide, in the primary source, though the video without translations little to say, those who speak English. I completely agree that.

erasure, we do not use those double standards, this is contrary to our nature, but we are leanynig to say anything.. diplomatic. In complex issues, Lavrov is mastered in this.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:09 AM

602 posts, read 495,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
China isn't invading European countries.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
China isn't invading European countries.
Oh, i always thint that it is European countries trying to invide Russia)) And that the Europeans are trying to expand the influence of the East.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Oh, i always thint that it is European countries trying to invide Russia)) And that the Europeans are trying to expand the influence of the East.
How so? Could you provide an example?

Old 01-30-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
How so? Could you provide an example?
Answered him someone I do not know what to do with such a complete ignorance of history.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Answered him someone I do not know what to do with such a complete ignorance of history.
Oh, I thought we were talking about modern times and not whining about WW2 75 years ago. Also, Soviet Russia invaded Poland and Finland. And the Russian Empire declared war on the Austrian-Hungarian Empire in WW1.

So yeah, ignorance of history fits you well, my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe