Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 09:08 AM

303 posts, read 255,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtrustates View Post
wow we actually have some users here paid by kremlin to spread the propaganda

man. Just read. I put there proof about annual exercises for reservists, wich erasure and Maksim_Frolov are talking. And no more word from myself) This is seems that you are beforehand afraid of me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015, 09:17 AM

9,169 posts, read 13,236,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtrustates View Post
wow we actually have some users here paid by kremlin to spread the propaganda
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The problem is - there is a big Putin's fan base out there, so it's not easy to tell who is paid or not.
The sheer passion of this fella and laborious posts indicate rather unpaid activities.
While I often disagree with you Erasure, you at least have been around for a while so I think you are for real. But all these instant new "comrades" that popped up since 2014? Call me very skeptical and I agree with Movingthrustates. I do not trust any of them.

Old 02-07-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
While I often disagree with you Erasure, you at least have been around for a while so I think you are for real. But all these instant new "comrades" that popped up since 2014? Call me very skeptical and I agree with Movingthrustates. I do not trust any of them.
But you trust you mind?)

Of course i'll proofing every thing i saying. Cause every one can lie, it is undestandable.

Old 02-07-2015, 09:50 AM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
You do not "trust them" in what sense?
That what they say is a "paid propaganda" like what Amok is pushing here?
But it's not.
At least I don't think so. After knowing so much about Russia's current political field, I can tell you that few Russian posters here belong to different political camps - like Moskvich (Moscovite) and Maxim Frolov for example. Amok is from different camp all together - he is from Putins' camp. You think that these people are not "for real"? Think twice. They have specific outlook, they are quick in "connecting dots" without any particular digging, their knowledge of things is often superficial ( although they think it's deep,) and it's often limited to specific sources of information. What they believe in, what they think when it comes to history/politics - are their sincere beliefs. So to dismiss it simply as "paid propaganda" is rather unwise. It's better to take note of it.

Old 02-07-2015, 09:55 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,614,383 times
Quote:
Why always remain stuck in WW2 ? the borders of Eastern Europe changed
constantly through history
Of course. And it is very evident that WWII figures prominently in how the history of Europe has fared to the modern day especially Eastern and Central Europe.

Putin I think follows in a long line of Soviet heads of state who love 'territory' and gravely fear its loss. Therefore an inch 'lost' insults all those Soviets who died for the motherland. The fight for Ukraine is no doubt a continuation of what was 'left over' from the war. No doubt the hatreds that were never allayed, always burning in some back-room of the Russian psyche. Putin follows the tradition, like Stalin on the eve of taking Berlin in the war, of making sure he has his so that he can direct future action inn the political, economic and social spheres for the benefit of the Soviet state.

This of course makes Europe and the West react just as in the post-war to Russian aggression and prevarication inherent in her aims. It's almost as if the Cold War once gain figures into prominence with boots now thumping around on the ground. NATO is once again taking stock and rightly so. Poland, who suffered much through Stalin's machinations in the division of Europe and its particular malevolent interference in its political affairs at the time, knows the issues. When one is bitten they're twice shy as to Russian intentions. And as for NATO ,countries who felt the wrath of previous Russian occupation had every right to join NATO. Seems to be a very natural reaction in living next door to a Wizard of Russian OZ with lions and tigers and bears, eh?...;-)...

As for WWII and the post war back then Europe and the West absolutely knew the Russians were fomenting trouble and mayhem in their future satellite states. They displayed their aggression openly as well as clandestinely. Today well they've dismissed that completely. Now they've gone 'undercover'. No Russian soldiers are in Ukraine! Ironic that so many 'ghosts' are wreaking death and destruction onto a former 'brother-state'. Shades of an Orwellain terror tale.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Of course. And it is very evident that WWII figures prominently in how the history of Europe has fared to the modern day especially Eastern and Central Europe.

Putin I think follows in a long line of Soviet heads of state who love 'territory' and gravely fear its loss. Therefore an inch 'lost' insults all those Soviets who died for the motherland.
Travric sorry to say you are stuck in the previous century.

Quote:
The fight for Ukraine is no doubt a continuation of what was 'left over' from the war.
Clearly not, because Ukraine ( except for the Western provinces) was not a part of Eastern European countries that were taken over by the USSR after the second world war. It was part of the USSR BEFORE the WWII, and part of the Russian Empire before that for 300 years.
That's where you are constantly getting confused.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:39 AM

1 posts, read 715 times
Fully support you. I myself am from Ukraine. I certify that the Ukrainian social network swarming Russian bloggers dummies.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:04 AM

Organize, like Russian network. All the same.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Organize, like Russian network. All the same.
Have to agree on this one. I saw enough of Ukrainian bots on Russian sites as well.

Old 02-07-2015, 03:59 PM

802 posts, read 1,365,609 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe