Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,885,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
He never wrote any of those things; you made them up.

Obviously no group is 100% anything. I had (now deceased) relatives who fought for and supported the Nazis in WW2, yet they were the kindest people who would give you anything. If they were alive today, I would trust them with my infant daughter. That doesn't mean that Nazis were "good".

The fact is that, regardless of whether you think Muslims (or anyone else) are "good" or "bad", countries have a right to enforce their borders and to control who lives in the country. The Schengen rules are crazy and outdated and will need to be reformed.

1. I agreee
2. I agree
3. I agree

I have a neutral view of Muslims in general I however oppose Islam having influence in Western Culture however demonizing a group of people who were born into a culture and religion no fault of their own is beyond stupidiity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 07:26 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
1. I agreee
2. I agree
3. I agree

I have a neutral view of Muslims in general I however oppose Islam having influence in Western Culture however demonizing a group of people who were born into a culture and religion no fault of their own is beyond stupidiity.
Religion is what the adherents of the religion make it to be. Muslims are responsible for what Islam is today.

A very small minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terrorism, but vast number of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Old 09-01-2015, 07:37 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,885,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Religion is what the adherents of the religion make it to be. Muslims are responsible for what Islam is today.

A very small minority of Muslims 'commit' acts of terrorism, but vast number of Muslims 'support' terror in the name of Islam.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

I've seen these polls before that you have posted multiple times what I don't get is why you post them You are Pakistani I believe these polls not only add fuel to people having a negative outlook on the religion of Islam but also on the specific ethnicities cited in the end it doesn't help you.

Old 09-01-2015, 07:48 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I've seen these polls before that you have posted multiple times what I don't get is why you post them You are Pakistani I believe these polls not only add fuel to people having a negative outlook on the religion of Islam but also on the specific ethnicities cited in the end it doesn't help you.
Some of the most outspoken critics of Islam are 'ethnic'; Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Raymond Ibrahim, Sarah Haider, Imran Firasat, Ibn Warraq, Nonie Darwish, Brother Rachid,.........just to name a few.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:56 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,979,149 times
Here is an article on a Syrian refugee living in Spain meeting the pop star Kylie Minogue as he is a big fan of her.‘I should be so lucky’: The Syrian refugee chasing his dream in Spain - The Local He seems to do well in Spain today.

Old 09-03-2015, 02:30 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,280,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
For those of you who haven't seen this, it is a VERY telling mini-documentary by Syrian refugees about the real reason they come to Europe. Benefits, housing, and iPhones. They're not even trying to lie about it.

The Syrian refugee who says: 'Don't come to Sweden!' - BBC News
Seriously ? I thought they came for the fun of spending all their life-savings in a dangerous travel to cross the desert and the sea to end up as cheap labourforce in Europe.

C-D is a neverending source of information.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:45 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,196,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
Seriously ? I thought they came for the fun of spending all their life-savings in a dangerous travel to cross the desert and the sea to end up as cheap labourforce in Europe.

C-D is a neverending source of information.
Oh yeah sure, I'm sure every single one of them fits that description.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:58 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,280,903 times
Well, talking about Syria:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/wo...-say.html?_r=0

you guys must be happy because he won't receive welfare money I guess ?

Old 09-03-2015, 07:13 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,196,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
Well, talking about Syria:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/wo...-say.html?_r=0

you guys must be happy because he won't receive welfare money I guess ?
What seems to be lost on so many people is that the more Europe awards people who smuggle themselves to Europe, the more people will smuggle themselves to Europe. What happened to this boy is horrible, but Europe's policies and complacence are to blame for this. There will only be more and more migrants drowning and shops sinking in the coming years.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:46 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,112,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
For those of you who haven't seen this, it is a VERY telling mini-documentary by Syrian refugees about the real reason they come to Europe. Benefits, housing, and iPhones. They're not even trying to lie about it.

The Syrian refugee who says: 'Don't come to Sweden!' - BBC News
He left out the consequence free rape.

Eurabia 2020!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe