Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2015, 06:04 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,208,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Can you please provide us with sources of your information?

Don't they have to make it to the country first, in order to "register as refugee?" Isn't this huge crowd that swarmed Europe and that we are observing for the last couple of weeks is demanding to do just that - to MAKE it to Germany, in order to "register as refugee?"
I just posted the BBC article stating that 4/10 refugee applications in Germany between January and July 2015 were from Balkan countries. And don't even try to attack BBC's credibility because they have been overwhelming (and alarmingly) pro-migrant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2015, 06:39 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
I just posted the BBC article stating that 4/10 refugee applications in Germany between January and July 2015 were from Balkan countries. And don't even try to attack BBC's credibility because they have been overwhelming (and alarmingly) pro-migrant.
OK, let's go over it one more time, slowly.
The article is covering period FROM JANUARY TO JULY.
What I am talking about, is AUGUST. The crisis, that were were watching unfolding the last moth, particularly the second part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQj1xvQth6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_78QM2PPaU

^
Yeah - that kind of stuff.

What you and Nola are trying to talk about is a change of subject.
Is there immigration coming to Northern Europe from Balkan countries? Yes it does, 4 out of ten refugee applications. (And even in this case - what are the other 6 out of 10?)
But that's not the kind of refugee crisis we discuss, comes August.

This is far more representative in terms of people who are seeking refugee status in Europe during the last month - in this following video. And it ain't ( overwhelmingly so) "people from Balkans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPY0MZFmM0

Old 09-08-2015, 06:54 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,208,043 times
Quote:
What I am talking about, is AUGUST. The crisis, that were were watching unfolding the last moth, particularly the second part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQj1xvQth6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_78QM2PPaU

^
Yeah - that kind of stuff.

What you and Nola are trying to talk about is a change of subject.
Is there immigration coming to Northern Europe from Balkan countries? Yes it does, 4 out of ten refugee applications. (And even in this case - what are the other 6 out of 10?)
But that's not the kind of refugee crisis we discuss, comes August.

This is far more representative in terms of people who are seeking refugee status in Europe during the last month - in this following video. And it ain't ( overwhelmingly so) "people from Balkans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAPY0MZFmM0
Look, all I'm saying is that 4/10 of the migrants had been from the Balkans through July. Those are the most updated statistics, but why would you think this crisis becoming a huge media issue would cause those numbers to drop? If anything, more people from the Balkans (and other parts of the world) are being mobilized by Chancellor Merkel's open arms policy. The fake Syrian passport trade is booming right now. I watched your videos and don't see what about them refutes this.

Concern over burgeoning trade in fake and stolen Syrian passports | World news | The Guardian
The big passport scam: Pakistanis dumping IDs to become Syrian
Non-Syrian refugees scrapping national identities, using fake passports

Old 09-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Because Israel already fights muslims tooth and nail as it is.

Because these are the countries that contributed to the demise of the Middle East.

Money. Funding for the "rebels," that at the end try to establish Islamic regimes throughout the area, once the "disposed dictator" is gone.
Isreal, Qatar and SaudiArabia amongst others are providing rebels in Syria... NONE of 3 mentioned have taken any refugees... The US undermining Khadafi IS responsible for the aftermath and now we have africans dying in the mediteranian.... all for the petrodollar.. It's a sick world But your precious Isreal is not innocent

Old 09-08-2015, 07:30 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Isreal, Qatar and SaudiArabia amongst others are providing rebels in Syria... NONE of 3 mentioned have taken any refugees... The US undermining Khadafi IS responsible for the aftermath and now we have africans dying in the mediteranian.... all for the petrodollar.. It's a sick world But your precious Isreal is not innocent
Muslims are at war with the only Jewish state, why would Israel bring more Muslims within its border. That would be suicidal.

"Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, Oh servant of Allah , there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him'". - Muhammad

Old 09-08-2015, 07:35 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Germany is reporting right now that half of applicants are from Europe. Sorry if this doesn't fit into your wacky worldview.

I assume your response will either be "yeah but the BBC and Germany are obviously anti-immigrant and liars" or "yeah but now it's September, so let's forget about the August numbers; I'm sure everyone in the Balkans lost their smartphones/GPS and can no longer locate Germany on a map."

Old 09-08-2015, 08:57 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Germany is reporting right now that half of applicants are from Europe. Sorry if this doesn't fit into your wacky worldview.
Links please.

Quote:
I assume your response will either be "yeah but the BBC and Germany are obviously anti-immigrant and liars"
BBC said 4 in 10 ( but monthly numbers? did they give it on average from January to July? Can we compare them with the ratio in August including to get a better picture?
No, it's not about BBC "lying," - it's about YOU twisting the agenda from my point of view.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:11 PM

2,535 posts, read 3,279,693 times
Wouldn't it be ironic. If native Europeans begin to desire immigration to the US, Canada and Australia in the future? Basically who did the original migrations in the first place....(yes I realize Native Americans Indians commonly called, came first). Due to having their culture and religion persecuted?

Stranger things have happened......

Old 09-09-2015, 05:47 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Links please.
Links have been repeatedly posted, and I assume you have the capability of googling.

The official August numbers for Germany indicate that more than 4 in 10 asylum applicants to Germany are from the Balkans, and the numbers for Eastern Europe as a whole are higher still.

Top German Immigration Official on*Influx of Syrian Refugees - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Quote:
BBC said 4 in 10 ( but monthly numbers? did they give it on average from January to July? Can we compare them with the ratio in August including to get a better picture?
Who gives a crap? You are trying to imply that the actual recorded data, which is as recent as one week ago, is not indicative of the current migration trends, which is absurd. There is no change in geopolitics in the last few weeks. Macedonia didn't magically become a rich country Sept. 1.

If you have a problem with the data, then it's incumbent on you to challenge the data, rather than put your head in the sand and pretend the data doesn't exist.
Quote:
No, it's not about BBC "lying," - it's about YOU twisting the agenda from my point of view.
And by "twisting the agenda" you mean stating actual data recorded by Germany as they process migrants. You prefer just wildly guessing in the absence of any data, since the facts don't fit your wacky agenda.

Old 09-09-2015, 06:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
We are doomed (Budapest central station):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVEhXF_Yrk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe