Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2015, 05:13 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,813,825 times

Advertisements

Here's one that was recently made in Italy after the Paris attacks.

I have out together two sources which talk about the survey as i couldn't find more detailed articles. Here is the first source and this is the second

In a survey by Antonio Noto's IPR, commissioned and broadcast by "Porta a Porta", made exclusively between Muslims living in Italy, 80% condemn the attacks in Paris, 12% of them justified them and 8 % has no opinion.
49% supported the bombing of Isis stations in the Middle East, 40% consider that France is wrong to react and attack militarily "because it foments further terrorism" but 5% believe that the bombers do well to Islam and that it is right to fight the West.
In addition, more than 70% are opposed to the creation of the Islamic state. 74% of Muslims in our country feel positively integrated with the remaining percentage not feeling integrated half of which isn't even interested in integrating in our culture.
87% of them wants to live serenely with other religions and 78% of them rate the Italian way of life positively and not different from their own culture.
The last data regards answers to the question: "if I knew people from the Muslim community who favor Islamic terrorism what would you do?" 70% of the answers said that they would denounce them, 20% said to have no opinion and 10% that they wouldn't denounce them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 06:18 AM

504 posts, read 465,117 times
I suspect similar results would be found here. They have previously.

What was the sample size?

Old 11-24-2015, 06:43 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,157,843 times
I am friends with several Muslims. We talk sports, TV shows etc. Occasionally if we go off topic it is amazing how they think.

On the anniversary of 9/11 we happened to be near a TV when they were doing reading of names. The Muslim guy goes I can't believe they still do this. A few of us stop and go why? He goes everyone knows the Twin Towers was a Hologram. The 3,000 people were govt employees undercover who were issued new identities and wisked away so they could start a war in Middle East.

I almost was at a boiling point. But I stayed calm. I then firmly stated you do know my older Cousin died in 9/11. He then says well how do you know you are related and where did he come from. I go well he is ten years older then me. He goes see he was a long term plant. I go what about his wife and kids. He was like all cover. One second before I was to punch him I waked away.

And want to hear funny part. In 9/11 he worked a few blocks from building and still thinks it was faked.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:50 AM

504 posts, read 465,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulNYC View Post
And want to hear funny part. In 9/11 he worked a few blocks from building and still thinks it was faked.
If you believe in religion, then you can believe anything.

Old 11-24-2015, 04:33 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,813,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
I suspect similar results would be found here. They have previously.

What was the sample size?
Around 8000 i think which is an impressive work given that IPR's surveys are usually based on samples of 2000
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe