Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll
Germany 16 40.00%
Britain 12 30.00%
France 17 42.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 04:25 PM

38 posts, read 36,858 times

Advertisements

germany
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 10:59 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooinj0514 View Post
Germany

Britain

France

Which of those countries do you like the MOST?
Britain had the largest empire ever in the world! Germany is a land of great ingenuity! France is most likely, Europe's most-cultured country! I tell you, it is a difficult choice!

Old 01-01-2016, 02:10 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,058,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by England Dan View Post
I`m not sure, again, outside London, Britons seem to declare their allegiance as either, Yorkshireman, Geordies, Mancunians,Devonians Welsh, Cornish ect, and most Scots,( not sure about Glasgow- though that has a large Irish working class background) but they will all, generally, be proud to be British ( I don't mean a superficial ID , royals ect, but something deeper, especially people who know the Landscape and the sea well). The ones who suffer an ID problem with Britain are people obsessed with technology, greedier consumerists, some poorer angry members of the public, those who think it brings back memories of the Empire and some on the far Left. You can be patriotic, without draping flags everywhere and singing our awful anthem, also having to celebrate an Armenian Knight!? ( George), Patrick was British can`t we share him with the Irish? I think our Olympics and our great music and sport culture is a good bond
I tend to see myself as being equally Welsh and British. I'm not one of those people who insist on putting 'Welsh' down on a form, when asked for Nationality. I'll put that I'm British, unless asked for a specific British region.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe