Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2016, 04:33 AM

4,316 posts, read 4,177,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
^ Just saying things how I see them.

If the arabs were so bad you'd see such things happening all the time in UAE, Algeria, Lebanon, Iran etc. But they strangely happen in France, US, Russia instead. ironically only in Turkey which is part European.

If it wasn't for the nature of the Western "culture" - particularly stress from capitalism, censorship of free speech, high taxes and what not those "eastern" terrorists won't exist.
This is crazy. You're blaming western civilization for terrorist attacks coming from primitive, barbaric islamists?

Secondly, you think that these barbarians do not commit such crimes in their own homelands? Never heard of ISIS?

Iran? Do you not know that they murder gays by throwing them off roofs?

There is this natural, instinctual alliance between leftists and islamists, which has been going on for over 100 years.

Same leftists who hate Western Civilization more than they hate ISIS.

So, no, comments like these do not surprise me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 05:15 AM

977 posts, read 1,005,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
^ Just saying things how I see them.

If the arabs were so bad you'd see such things happening all the time in UAE, Algeria, Lebanon, Iran etc. But they strangely happen in France, US, Russia instead. ironically only in Turkey which is part European.

If it wasn't for the nature of the Western "culture" - particularly stress from capitalism, censorship of free speech, high taxes and what not those "eastern" terrorists won't exist.
Things do happen constantly there you just don't hear about it cause it's the norm. Do you hear about the shooting in Chicago, not unless they broke a record.

People that believe in Islam/Muslim countries have horrible human rights, oppressed woman, oppressed kids, oppressed homosexuals, anyone not Muslim is oppressed, they can't convert out of Islam, why do you left support Islamic people? Are you just brainwashed into being "with the sheep" and unable to think for yourself? These people are against everything you are for!

Old 07-24-2016, 09:52 AM

4,026 posts, read 4,422,881 times
Familie auf Flucht vor "BRD-Diktatur" - In Moskau gestrandet - Welt - krone.at

I just read a story of a German family which dropped everything and left for Russia. Guess what their Visa request has been denied.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:02 AM

5,214 posts, read 3,977,817 times
Guess what....a terror attack just happened in Germany, third this week.

Again a reminder that according to Germans: Muslims are way better than Eastern Europeans. Well, they're right...countries like Bulgaria, Macedonia and Hungary should let all the Muslims in the west :P. What I'd do if I take control of any of these countries.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:05 AM

4,026 posts, read 4,422,881 times
Donald Trump says French and Germans to face 'extreme vetting' entering the US

Old 07-24-2016, 11:10 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,553,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Familie auf Flucht vor "BRD-Diktatur" - In Moskau gestrandet - Welt - krone.at

I just read a story of a German family which dropped everything and left for Russia. Guess what their Visa request has been denied.
The idea that you would leave your home country to go to a place with a different language/different culture and full of foreigners just to escape foreigners is ludicrous - just like leaving the US to go to Canada because you hate something here.

If someone leaves they were always going to do for other reasons (i.e they hate their home, as some always do).

Old 07-24-2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
The idea that you would leave your home country to go to a place with a different language/different culture and full of foreigners just to escape foreigners is ludicrous - just like leaving the US to go to Canada because you hate something here.
You didn't read the article? Man says he is leaving Germany because migrants are raping children and women, and nobody is safe anymore.

No comparison with US / Canada.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:43 PM

24,144 posts, read 24,690,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
You didn't read the article? Man says he is leaving Germany because migrants are raping children and women, and nobody is safe anymore.

No comparison with US / Canada.
I think it's a good comparison. There are nutcases in every country.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I think it's a good comparison. There are nutcases in every country.
Ariete: are you trying to whitewash the reality that new-arrival Muslim migrants are raping kids and women?

"Nutcases"? The problem is not the mental case of a few criminals. The issue is the culture of these barbarians.

PC is killing Europeans, and you continue with PC.

Old 07-25-2016, 04:23 AM

820 posts, read 947,969 times
This year 5013 people have been killed in terrorist attacks in Afghanistan...

And 5000 killed just in November in the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...le-in-november
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe