Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2018, 04:40 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,982,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenwald View Post
Hi,

I would like to give my perspective on this issue of mass migration from muslim cultures into Germany. I would first like to point out I'm neither alt-right nor a white person. I am generally open about other cultures since I have lived both in Europe and the United States from my early childhood. I love freedom, liberty and the right to pursue ones own path. I am happy for everyone who manages a good life for him- or herself.

During my stay in Germany I have pulled duty in an asylum-camp during the big wave in 2015 with the military reserves, I have worked with people from a muslim background and I have made a genuine effort to approach their culture and get to know their religion. I have even dated a woman from an Arab muslim background.

Furthermore, I also want to state that I have met individuals from such background that I found to be good people. Some I met in the military and I'd share a trench with them any day if the going got tough.

However, in general, I have come to the conclusion that islam is an ideology not compatible with a free western culture. Many followers of this ideology hate and despise everything which we as westeners consider valuable cultural achievements. Many of them hate us as a people. Arab muslim women think German men are wimps for being educated and moderate in temper. When Arab muslims get social support from the Germans, they consider it not as help by the Germans but rather as a free gift from their Alah. We are the infidels and the fruits of our labor exist to fund their lives anyhow.

So here it goes. Letting so many migrants into Germany in such a short time without making any kind of quality-based selection was a huge mistake. Some German cities are completely full to the brim with foreigners who don't speak German, will never participate in the labor-market and think we owe them something.

I will admit this is one of the main reasons I am planing to return to the States as soon as it is agreeable with my career. And the way it is looking right now my girlfriend is coming with me. We both have degrees from two of Germany's best universities.

Seriously, I find the way the white supremacist fools are using this to push their agenda very disgusting. Don't listen to the hatemongers. But I wanna call it out on what it is! Don't let this happen to the States! Just some food for thought and thanks for reading.

Cheers
I agree with you there are Muslims out there in Europe that detest European society and think the women are sluts. Here is a link of Muslims encountering a woman having a low cut dress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xdrUOeX2yE. There are those that don't want to interrogate and are outspoken about it. However they welcome the welfare benefits they get from the European states.

I encountered many Muslim people, they can be good people and they can be well educated or very successful careers which is great, however I think they should integrate in European societies, and Europe should get away from the Multicultural experiment. Multiculturalism works better in North America and Australia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2018, 05:22 AM

400 posts, read 292,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
I agree with you there are Muslims out there in Europe that detest European society and think the women are sluts. Here is a link of Muslims encountering a woman having a low cut dress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xdrUOeX2yE. There are those that don't want to interrogate and are outspoken about it. However they welcome the welfare benefits they get from the European states.

I encountered many Muslim people, they can be good people and they can be well educated or very successful careers which is great, however I think they should integrate in European societies, and Europe should get away from the Multicultural experiment. Multiculturalism works better in North America and Australia.
First you say Muslims should integrate, than you say Europe should get away from multiculturalism. I frankly don’t think you have any idea whatsoever as to what you are saying. What do you suggest Europe should do? Send millions of muslims many of whom are citizens in those countries away? Or they could intern the immigrants in islands like you Australians do, how about that?

I also think this video seems very much staged.

Old 02-21-2018, 07:37 AM

343 posts, read 306,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uphillORdownhill View Post
Maybe you have been away from the USA too long but that sounds very similiar to the black population in America. And even some 1st generation hispanics in the south-west.

What exactly do you think is the aim at "fighting systematic racism", tearing down monuments and forcing University departments to pull "white literature"?

Muslims, blacks, hispanics. Different groups but one thing remains constant: white leftist supporting and even participating. If you want Europe to survive then that should be your target.
You know nothing.

Old 02-21-2018, 09:55 AM

225 posts, read 150,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventud Guerrero View Post
How do you feel about Latinos in the US?
First, let me get one thing straight. This is a completely different topic. But I'll get into it anhyhow...

Having lived in the South, I would say that Latinos are generally hard working folks who may keep among themselves, but at least don't cause much trouble. The interactions which I have had with them have been rather positive.

I do see a problem with undeclared employment. I think it creates an unfair job-market for lower educated Americans. This is why I think that illegal immigration is unhealthy for the country and needs to be stopped yesterday rather than tomorrow.

In comparison, I believe that the catholic Latino culture is much more compatible with the American mentality than the Arab muslim culture is to the German society. I believe in law and order and I have few concerns about a moderate and legal migration from Mexico to the USA.

Cheers

Old 02-21-2018, 12:18 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
I may have written before about that but...that's yet another of the topic series started by US posters: "Will people leave the doomed, nasty Europe and immigrate to our great pro-gun, obese, pro-british country!". The answer of course is: No.
And no, not even for Eastern Europe.

Old 02-21-2018, 01:52 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,982,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
First you say Muslims should integrate, than you say Europe should get away from multiculturalism. I frankly don’t think you have any idea whatsoever as to what you are saying. What do you suggest Europe should do? Send millions of muslims many of whom are citizens in those countries away? Or they could intern the immigrants in islands like you Australians do, how about that?

I also think this video seems very much staged.
Well there should be a ban on face coverings for women. Here is a link on a British woman wearing everyday clothes insulted by a woman wearing a face covering. It seems all the Muslim women in that video are wearing face coverings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0 Actually the protest was caused by the arrest of the wife of a suicidal bomber and the wife of the bomber committed a terrorist act within Europe.

Also to have bigger restrictions on residents on bringing in foreign spouses. No more imports for foreign muslim preachers, and those that wish to preach in Mosques should be educated and get their degree in an European university. No more of the Saudi Arabian funded Islamic preachers either. There should be a ban on wearing the hijab wearing in working in government agencies and organisations. They should all be forced to learn the local language where they reside. Plus deport the Muslim immigrants who commit serious crimes after their sentence in jail. Much stricter limits on immigration and those that wish to immigrate should be based on merit and not family based.

Actually it not too difficult for Muslims that are well educated or those that are from high skilled industries to move to Australia. Infact all big companies I have worked at had some Muslims. I had no problem working with them, however some were very religious and I can recall one having one coworker being outspoken and having extremist views that would be welcome in an fanatic society within the Middle East and have no place here in Australia.

Last edited by other99; 02-21-2018 at 02:38 PM..

Old 02-21-2018, 02:16 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
Don't worry - they are getting less and less. Especially now that taking DNA tests became so popular.
Guess what? 2/3 of " Stormfront's" - of those who took DNA tests have something other than pure white.

White Supremacists Are Taking DNA Tests And They Are Not Happy With The Results - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus
Come back home, when you are ready. It is not perfect, but the best country in a world (and you have seen the world by now).
While it is amusing and satisfying to see these stories, the fact is that DNA tests are revealing that the percentage of white Americans with sub-Saharan admixture is 0.9%, and the average percentage of that admixture is itself in the low single digits. And Native Ameican admixture is only slightly more common at 2.2%[1] , which is more to the dismay of many white Americans than the delight if the geneology subforum here on city-data is anything to go by.

Those figures are 0.7% and 3.2%, respectively, according to another study [2]

[1]Sex-biased gene flow in African Americans but not in American Caucasians.

[2]Y Chromosome STR Haplotypes and the Genetic Structure of U.S. Populations of African, European, and Hispanic Ancestry

White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. Inferred British/Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of above 20%, and represents a majority of ancestry, above 50% mean proportion, in states such as Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Scandinavian ancestry in European Americans is highly localized; most states show only trace mean proportions of Scandinavian ancestry, while it comprises a significant proportion, upwards of 10%, of ancestry in European Americans from Minnesota and the Dakotas.-The genetic ancestry of African, Latino, and European
Americans across the United States

Old 02-21-2018, 03:44 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,793,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
I hope liberal and open minded Europeans move here to counter balance the amount of extremely
religious conservative immigrants we receive here Canada.
Where do you live?

Old 02-21-2018, 04:57 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,495,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Well there should be a ban on face coverings for women. Here is a link on a British woman wearing everyday clothes insulted by a woman wearing a face covering. It seems all the Muslim women in that video are wearing face coverings.
Actually the protest was caused by the arrest of the wife of a suicidal bomber and the wife of the bomber committed a terrorist act within Europe.

Also to have bigger restrictions on residents on bringing in foreign spouses. No more imports for foreign muslim preachers, and those that wish to preach in Mosques should be educated and get their degree in an European university. No more of the Saudi Arabian funded Islamic preachers either. There should be a ban on wearing the hijab wearing in working in government agencies and organisations. They should all be forced to learn the local language where they reside. Plus deport the Muslim immigrants who commit serious crimes after their sentence in jail. Much stricter limits on immigration and those that wish to immigrate should be based on merit and not family based.

Actually it not too difficult for Muslims that are well educated or those that are from high skilled industries to move to Australia. Infact all big companies I have worked at had some Muslims. I had no problem working with them, however some were very religious and I can recall one having one coworker being outspoken and having extremist views that would be welcome in an fanatic society within the Middle East and have no place here in Australia.
Banning the hijab is only going to cause uproar among the more conservative segments of society. I'm in full agreement about the language. If you're going to migrate to a certain country have the decency to learn the local language. They need to feel welcome in the country with enough freedom that they don't feel harassed at every corner. However, if they try to impose Sharia law or impede on other people's freedoms, then they should be expelled.

If we truly want to eradicate extremism we need to focus on education, integration... Get people to question religion in general. Why should women be forced to cover up, while men wear whatever they want? When they start raising these points, then we will start seeing progress.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:46 PM

403 posts, read 221,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
While it is amusing and satisfying to see these stories, the fact is that DNA tests are revealing that the percentage of white Americans with sub-Saharan admixture is 0.9%, and the average percentage of that admixture is itself in the low single digits. And Native Ameican admixture is only slightly more common at 2.2%[1] , which is more to the dismay of many white Americans than the delight if the geneology subforum here on city-data is anything to go by.

Those figures are 0.7% and 3.2%, respectively, according to another study [2]

[1]Sex-biased gene flow in African Americans but not in American Caucasians.

[2]Y Chromosome STR Haplotypes and the Genetic Structure of U.S. Populations of African, European, and Hispanic Ancestry

White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. Inferred British/Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of above 20%, and represents a majority of ancestry, above 50% mean proportion, in states such as Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Scandinavian ancestry in European Americans is highly localized; most states show only trace mean proportions of Scandinavian ancestry, while it comprises a significant proportion, upwards of 10%, of ancestry in European Americans from Minnesota and the Dakotas.-The genetic ancestry of African, Latino, and European
Americans across the United States
I have read those articles recently. Thank you.
You do understand that we are talking about totally different things here.
White Americans does not equal to White supremacists.
If I remember right in 2008 election 46% of white women and 41% of white men voted for Obama.
That looks to me as at least 40% of non White Americans who are not white supermacists.
Thanks God!
Stormfront supremacist members come from all over the world not just USA. Study was based on their self reported DNA results - based on 12 million posts by 300000 members.
So, they might be a special breed all together than White Americans.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ising-results/

Last edited by Straight Arrow; 02-21-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe