Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 06:20 PM

977 posts, read 1,010,580 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

What do you guys think about this? Not only in Germany but also in Sweeden it sounds like a lot of people are happy with the idea about genocide of their own?

Also I didn't thing Germany was a land of immigrants till maybe just recently. I also heard a French politician say that French land isn't the French's people land? I mean there seems to be some pretty crazy people...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 11:10 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,341,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
Also I didn't thing Germany was a land of immigrants till maybe just recently.
You seem awfully misinformed about a lot of things. I recommend skipping those youtube videos and to read some actual news.

Old 05-18-2016, 01:10 AM

977 posts, read 1,010,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
You seem awfully misinformed about a lot of things. I recommend skipping those youtube videos and to read some actual news.
Um I think your wrong, Germany has always been ethnic Germans land. And why don't you comment on what all the politicians say?

Old 05-18-2016, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Um I think your wrong, Germany has always been ethnic Germans land. And why don't you comment on what all the politicians say?
Frankly, I didn't initially watch the video, because I thought it's just another foreigner with an agenda commenting on Germany.

Turns out, I was right.

The university scholar Lamya Kaddor analyzed correctly that Germany is a country that has attracted many migrants in the past and that it will probably continue to do so in the future, calling it an "Einwanderungsland". Now, you can be against current or future migration to Germany, but you can't deny the fact that there are already many German citizens with a migratory background.

She said that people should start to accept that there will be Germans - namely those former migrants that acquired German citizenship - that will wear headscarfs. Funny how he translated "Kopftuch" as "Hijab" with the explanation that that's a Muslim headscarf. Just shows his bias even more.
Anyway, she also said that "being German" doesn't only mean to have blonde hair and blue eyes. No ****, because that's a pretty stupid stereotype anyway.

In no way did she celebrate the extinction of blue eyed and blonde haired Germans.

The person who made the video then goes on to attack Lamya Kaddor, portraying her as an extremist, who provided a Quran translation for children and adults and who introduced Islamic education which led to her students traveling to Syria.

Now, that's particularly funny, considering that Kaddor is known as a liberal scholar who want's to prevent radicalisation by educating young migrants. She did so by introducing a Quran for children that explains their religion in a simple and liberal way. It's the equivalent of a German Kinderbibel.
Now, she fought for religious education in schools for the same reasons. Mind you, Christian religious education is standard in Germany. Kaddor found that many students don't know **** about their religion. Most students attend mosque from time to time, but that's very often in Arabic - which they don't understand.

You can also read a very thoughtful interview with her on her former students here. But I doubt you can actually read German.

The producer of the video then goes on to attack Stefanie von Berg. He mistranslates her statement in parliament making it sound that she thinks it's good that there will be no German majority in her city. By the way, von Berg later received death threats from those super awesome true Germans after that statement.

Next is Sheikh Muhammad Ayed, a Palestinian extremist. No idea, why he shows those clips in the context of Germany.

Then Gregor Gysi. Gysi didn't imply that those who oppose the migrant influx are nazis and that it was good that nazis didn't have many children (as the creator of the video claims). To be honest, the clip of Gysi is heavily editorialized. Hard to tell in which context he said those two sentences, especially the second one.

Anyway, I can only repeat myself: stop watching info wars. Read some real news.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:28 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,518 times
Why don't you move your butts to EU and see your self. If something on the internet does not mean it is true! There are millions of hoaxes too. By the way lol post OP

Old 05-18-2016, 03:38 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,836,374 times
Quote:
Frankly, I didn't initially watch the video, because I thought it's just another foreigner with an agenda commenting on Germany.

Turns out, I was right.

The university scholar Lamya Kaddor analyzed correctly that Germany is a country that has attracted many migrants in the past and that it will probably continue to do so in the future, calling it an "Einwanderungsland". Now, you can be against current or future migration to Germany, but you can't deny the fact that there are already many German citizens with a migratory background.

She said that people should start to accept that there will be Germans - namely those former migrants that acquired German citizenship - that will wear headscarfs. Funny how he translated "Kopftuch" as "Hijab" with the explanation that that's a Muslim headscarf. Just shows his bias even more.
Anyway, she also said that "being German" doesn't only mean to have blonde hair and blue eyes. No ****, because that's a pretty stupid stereotype anyway.

In no way did she celebrate the extinction of blue eyed and blonde haired Germans.

The person who made the video then goes on to attack Lamya Kaddor, portraying her as an extremist, who provided a Quran translation for children and adults and who introduced Islamic education which led to her students traveling to Syria.

Now, that's particularly funny, considering that Kaddor is known as a liberal scholar who want's to prevent radicalisation by educating young migrants. She did so by introducing a Quran for children that explains their religion in a simple and liberal way. It's the equivalent of a German Kinderbibel.
Now, she fought for religious education in schools for the same reasons. Mind you, Christian religious education is standard in Germany. Kaddor found that many students don't know **** about their religion. Most students attend mosque from time to time, but that's very often in Arabic - which they don't understand.

You can also read a very thoughtful interview with her on her former students here. But I doubt you can actually read German.

The producer of the video then goes on to attack Stefanie von Berg. He mistranslates her statement in parliament making it sound that she thinks it's good that there will be no German majority in her city. By the way, von Berg later received death threats from those super awesome true Germans after that statement.

Next is Sheikh Muhammad Ayed, a Palestinian extremist. No idea, why he shows those clips in the context of Germany.

Then Gregor Gysi. Gysi didn't imply that those who oppose the migrant influx are nazis and that it was good that nazis didn't have many children (as the creator of the video claims). To be honest, the clip of Gysi is heavily editorialized. Hard to tell in which context he said those two sentences, especially the second one.

Anyway, I can only repeat myself: stop watching info wars. Read some real news.
Idk, you didn't refute anything with that wall of text.

About von Berg, she says ethnische Mehrheiten, which means Germans as Germans still make the ethnic majority in the cities. So when Germans aren't the majority anymore that is a good thing.

And about Gyzi, he formulated his sentence about Germans dying off in a really vague way, that leaves room for interpretations. But he equates a lot of Germans to be nazis, in fact so many that they would affect birthrates and that grin he puts on after having said that, yuck!

These people can't wait to see the day when Germans will be a minority in their own country.

And where can I read real news? Any recommendations?

Old 05-18-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Idk, you didn't refute anything with that wall of text.

About von Berg, she says ethnische Mehrheiten, which means Germans as Germans still make the ethnic majority in the cities. So when Germans aren't the majority anymore that is a good thing.

And about Gyzi, he formulated his sentence about Germans dying off in a really vague way, that leaves room for interpretations. But he equates a lot of Germans to be nazis, in fact so many that they would affect birthrates and that grin he puts on after having said that, yuck!

These people can't wait to see the day when Germans will be a minority in their own country.

And where can I read real news? Any recommendations?
My main points, in case you really are interested (which I really doubt):

1) Contrary to what the video claims, Kaddor didn't celebrate the extinction of blue eyed and blonde haired Germans.

2) von Berg said indeed ethnische Mehrheiten, plural. So yeah. Not only Germans. In any case, she now gets harassed and receives death threats by those super awesome true Germans. So, I guess she got what she deserved?

3) Gyzi's words are so out of context that it's impossible to say what he meant. I'm not familiar with the full interview, just by watching this editorialised clip I'm not capable of saying who he calls nazis.

News recommendations? Given your aggressive undertone, I assume you'll challenge every single one of them. I'm sorry that I'm not going down this route. Just keep reading the blogs that warn you about those 10 migrants that settled in Estonia for whatever reason...

Old 05-18-2016, 07:37 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,836,374 times
Quote:
My main points, in case you really are interested (which I really doubt):

1) Contrary to what the video claims, Kaddor didn't celebrate the extinction of blue eyed and blonde haired Germans.

2) von Berg said indeed ethnische Mehrheiten, plural. So yeah. Not only Germans. In any case, she now gets harassed and receives death threats by those super awesome true Germans. So, I guess she got what she deserved?

3) Gyzi's words are so out of context that it's impossible to say what he meant. I'm not familiar with the full interview, just by watching this editorialised clip I'm not capable of saying who he calls nazis.

News recommendations? Given your aggressive undertone, I assume you'll challenge every single one of them. I'm sorry that I'm not going down this route. Just keep reading the blogs that warn you about those 10 migrants that settled in Estonia for whatever reason...
2) Which makes little sense, since technically there can't be a couple of majorities but only one. So, no German majority = good thing. Does she deserve threats for saying that? Idk, she got the attention at least.

3) Gyzi wasn't giving an interview, it was an appeal (Aufruf). The full clip is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKe5s2OU7go

And an unedited version of von Berg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KaFRbdXMI

And I get my news about Germany from Welt and Zeit, tell me, are these real news sources? I'd also like to read the blogs that I supposedly read, where can I find them?

Old 05-18-2016, 07:40 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,332,688 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

What do you guys think about this? Not only in Germany but also in Sweeden it sounds like a lot of people are happy with the idea about genocide of their own?
The Holocaust might explain why Germans want to extinct themselves, but why the Scandinavians?

Old 05-18-2016, 07:53 AM

1,772 posts, read 1,503,183 times
I don't have a problem with new genes for our people but there shouldn't be too many immigrants from the same group. That makes integration (and eventually assimilation) much harder and I don't want to live in a segregated society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe