Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 12:45 AM

977 posts, read 1,011,368 times

Advertisements

Okay so I think I have a way to make my post better understood. I am trying to say that I would like everyone to be assimilated, but I don't want them to loose their culture. But I don't think that's possible...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 12:57 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
Okay so I think I have a way to make my post better understood.
I know even a better way: press enter once in a while. Damn tiresome to read a bunch of text in one huge paragraph.

Well, I didn't read because of that.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:13 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I know even a better way: press enter once in a while. Damn tiresome to read a bunch of text in one huge paragraph.

Well, I didn't read because of that.
I agree with this - please break your messages up into paragraphs!

Old 03-25-2016, 05:57 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Americans Confirmed Dead in Brussels Attacks as Raids Continue - WSJ

Old 03-25-2016, 10:41 AM

6,908 posts, read 7,668,387 times
They need to bring more people that hate them to their own country. Why the ************* would you bring people that hate non-muslims to your country. At least my country is smart:

The Latest: Poland won't take refugees after Brussels

Old 03-25-2016, 01:05 PM

994 posts, read 1,237,200 times
Quote:
I have yet to go to Europe but do these immigrants actually assimilate? From what I have heard from my family that has traveled Europe, they just stay in their own areas and don't really assimilate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
Incidentally, London will shortly be electing a Muslim mayor.......
Guys, get your story straight. Do you not like Muslims because they refuse to integrate, or do you not like them because some of them integrate so well that one of their number could be voted in as mayor by several million non-muslims in the EU's largest city?

Old 03-25-2016, 01:09 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George & Bill View Post
Guys, get your story straight. Do you not like Muslims because they refuse to integrate, or do you not like them because some of them integrate so well that one of their number could be voted in as mayor by several million non-muslims in the EU's largest city?
I think the second comment was a counter-point to the first.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
These immigrants all live together and don't speak English that much. So I doubt there is really in difference is Europe.
Here here! I doubt there is really in difference is Europe either, are am!

Old 03-25-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
I think the second comment was a counter-point to the first.
No - this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
Slightly nihilistic, but a lot of truth in that - sadly.

Incidentally, London will shortly be electing a Muslim mayor.......
Was a reply to this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
I life you reap what you sow and you achieve what you put your energy towards. Europe's goal is to not be called racists or xenophobic. They will gladly see their civilization goes to an early grave to achieve that goal. Like the New Year's Eve sexual assaults they will bend logic to blame the victims, turning the perpetrators into the real victims. In this case you will see stories about how the bombers experienced racism and poor economic opportunity. The fact that South Asian Hindis and Africans Christians experience the same things and yet never resort to terrorism will be taboo for discussion.
In other words, both of the posts I quoted above where from people who are after getting hot and bothered about 'the Muslim peril'.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsNHL View Post
They need to bring more people that hate them to their own country. Why the ************* would you bring people that hate non-muslims to your country. At least my country is smart:

The Latest: Poland won't take refugees after Brussels
That's right! Poles had the right idea when they collaborated in the holocaust, and they have the right idea now too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe