Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 08:00 AM

24 posts, read 39,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
Saxonwald land, shy in person and warriors in internet
Where is Saxonwald land? Google has no idea either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalya_ View Post
Northern europeans are shyer than the rest, except for people from the UK which are VERY open (most)...
Which north European country is the most shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
^^^ Above statement seems to be spot on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
If you mean do 30 year old Austrians and Germans still play with their toy transformers and their toy wrestlers I'm going to have to guess at 'no they are not like you'!

1. She says in the video that Germans are immature and they whine and complain like "man babies"( I whine and complain too and I am a man child/immature too).

2. She says Germans are direct and so am I.

3 . She says Germans are open minded and so am I.

4. She says Germans can talk on complicated subjects and so can I.

5. She says Germans are shy, quite and reserved and so am I.

6. I am not chivalrous just like German men aren't.

7. I cannot cook, clean or do laundry like German men.

8. Germans like Independent women = So me.

9. No sarcasm in Germany. I don't really understand sarcasm, so yeah, defiantly me.

10. I am on time and punctual too. But not always.

Contradictions:

1. I am not well dressed as she says German men are.

2. She says Germans are tall. I am only 5.9 feet tall.

3. She says Germans can fix everything. Although I am good with computers and to a lesser extent machines, I can definitely NOT fix every machine as she says Germans can. I have FEAR OF DOING IT WRONG. Even if i know how to fix something I would rather not touch it, because I fear i will mess things up.

4 She says Germans tell her that she's ugly. I would definitely not do that. Despite the fact that I am direct, I would never call someone "ugly".

Another video from the same girl:

This is spot on me.

1. I stare at people and I have literally been punched in the face for it lol.

2. I prefer functionality over fashionably too. I often buy things that actually look "ugly" but have some awesome feature. Like for example I have owned a Nokia N-gage phone in the past. this phone:

This guy in the picture is NOT me, but I had the same phone.

3. SOCKS WITH SANDALS! I LITERALLY THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO WEARS THAT

Contradictions:

Although I like Jackson's music and I respect him, I am not that huge of a fan of his music.

Last edited by Beaver of the East; 04-01-2016 at 08:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2016, 08:14 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,435,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver of the East View Post
Immature:
1. Well, it's something I didn't realise myself at first, but because people around me tell me that I am immature, I have come to realise it must be true.

2. I still play with toys.

3. I live in my own imaginary world.

4. I can relate with children more than men my age can. I'd still rather hang out with men my age though.

Shy:

1. I feel more comfortable when I am all alone.

2. I have never flirted with a woman because I am too coward to do that.

3. I don't initiate conversations.

4. People say they are able to tell I am feeling shy/nervous just by looking at my eyes.
I don't find any of these immature. There's nothing wrong with playing with toys or being a loner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver of the East View Post
For example I fantisize having a girlfriend like a 14 year old does, but wouldn't actually discuss it with a 14 year old guys because they are not well informed on how the human brain works as for instance.
And I think it's pretty clear that this means you fantasise having a girlfriend like a horny teenager, instead of wanting a girlfriend who's 14 years old.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:02 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I don't find any of these immature. There's nothing wrong with playing with toys or being a loner.

And I think it's pretty clear that this means you fantasise having a girlfriend like a horny teenager, instead of wanting a girlfriend who's 14 years old.
Even when you're 30?

Old 04-01-2016, 11:09 AM

5,238 posts, read 4,058,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Finland
What?! You're not exactly shy, are you?!

Old 04-01-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Kind of.

Icelanders are shy, but they are also maniacs.
Yeah, I remember the time Björk beat up that reporter woman! Classy!

Old 04-01-2016, 11:14 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,435,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Even when you're 30?
I don't see what's so wrong with it. What's the difference between toys and video games? I'd say video games are worse as they could be addicting while robots are probably less so.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:16 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
What?! You're not exactly shy, are you?!
No, I'm not. But some people here are quite cliqued and don't bother much about meeting new people.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherguru View Post
England
The problem with some of them is it's difficult to tell whether they are shy or just being stuck-up.

Anyway, I don't think OP's name would be suitable if he wanted to pull the English ladies...

Old 04-01-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
No, I'm not. But some people here are quite cliqued and don't bother much about meeting new people.
Ah, right. Can't say I know many Finns, so I wouldn't know.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:35 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
The problem with some of them is it's difficult to tell whether they are shy or just being stuck-up.

Anyway, I don't think OP's name would be suitable if he wanted to pull the English ladies...
So I take it English ladies don't like beaver.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe