Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 12:36 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver of the East View Post
That's great. I am getting interested in Finland. btw are Finnish women strong? I ask this because of this video:

I drool over strong women like these. Are most women in Finland this strong?
No. Some are. That girl is a maniac.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 06:03 AM

8,863 posts, read 8,435,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I work with sexual offenders and that is one of the behavioral traits that the psychologists check for in their evaluations. It is part of the check off list for risk factors.
Ok. I didn't know that. It seems kinda judgmental though.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:07 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Ok. I didn't know that. It seems kinda judgmental though.
It simply means it is a characteristic that increases likelihood, he may be a nice guy I don't know. In that post I wasn't commenting on him as an individual only on the attribute. My intention wasn't to offend.

Old 04-03-2016, 12:16 PM

24 posts, read 39,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Europeans are generally openminded but not always and not all of them. This is a pretty difficult moment in our history and it seems that there's more and more of a psychosis about immigrants of any background but especially of Muslim of faith after the recent attacks you may know about. Of course, that's far from a majority but looking at polls there's a fairly decent chance that one women every five or six will reject you instantly or will back off after hearing your name even though you are pretty decent bloke.

I repeat you that videos aren't a decent sample really. That said, i don't wnat to scare you and i think that most people of young age may have no problems but at the same time you won't be exempt from discrimination even in pretty liberal and socialdemocratic Europe
Thanks . btw I am a atheist.....but because I was born into a Pakistani Muslim family, I have a typical Pakistani Muslim name. Are Pakistani atheists and agnostics common or rare in Europe from your personal experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
It simply means it is a characteristic that increases likelihood, he may be a nice guy I don't know. In that post I wasn't commenting on him as an individual only on the attribute. My intention wasn't to offend.
I am a layperson on this, but as far as I know, "Manchild syndrome" is actually linked to Autism/Asperger's syndrome. In fiction, if you watch the american sitcom the big bang theory, Dr Sheldon Cooper is shown to be a Manchild and he is also (almost) a textbook example of Asperger's syndrome. btw I have never been diagnosed with Autism, but I think I might have un-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome(which is now officially called "Level-1 Autism" if my memory serves me right).

I have never seen/heard/watched anyone linking the tendency for playing with toys to Pedophilia. Could you please provide a source or link up some sort of a study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
All women in the UK are 'stuck up' and classy too, your best bet to find out just how 'stuck up' they are is to go and see em at play for yourself, try Magaluf or Benidorm, you will find lots of 'stuck up' yet extremely classy young British 'ladies' there, you will probably find them really shy too!
Thanks for sharing your experiences with the British ladies. So basically British ladies are the European version of Pakistani ladies? I thought so.

Old 04-03-2016, 01:07 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Thanks . btw I am a atheist.....but because I was born into a Pakistani Muslim family, I have a typical Pakistani Muslim name. Are Pakistani atheists and agnostics common or rare in Europe from your personal experience?

I am a layperson on this, but as far as I know, "Manchild syndrome" is actually linked to Autism/Asperger's syndrome. In fiction, if you watch the american sitcom the big bang theory, Dr Sheldon Cooper is shown to be a Manchild and he is also (almost) a textbook example of Asperger's syndrome. btw I have never been diagnosed with Autism, but I think I might have un-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome(which is now officially called "Level-1 Autism" if my memory serves me right).

I have never seen/heard/watched anyone linking the tendency for playing with toys to Pedophilia. Could you please provide a source or link up some sort of a study?

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the British ladies. So basically British ladies are the European version of Pakistani ladies? I thought so.
I'll ask an acquaintance who is a psychologist this week for one, she and I have discussed this topic in the past.

This is an interesting link but it does't mention what you are asking about.

Contents | Sex Offender Management Assessment and Planning Initiative

Old 04-03-2016, 04:03 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,813,825 times
Quote:

There are quite large Pakistani communities in several countries starting from the UK but i think atheists and agnostics are a little minority. Anyway, i don't want to break it to you but Easthome is being sarcastic, Magaluf and Benidorm are places where the British lower classes go and get themselves completely drunk, they are neither classy nor stuck-up.

Old 04-04-2016, 12:31 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Quote:
That's great. I am getting interested in Finland. btw are Finnish women strong? I ask this because of this video:

I drool over strong women like these. Are most women in Finland this strong?

By which I assume you mean that women would be repelled because I am a Pakistani? But aren't liberal women more welcoming to people of different backgrounds? Also from what I've read, Europeans are one of the most liberal people.

Also, I have actually seen alot of videos on Germans and Austrians and have read about them and I still think that I might be somewhat like them.

I heard finlandese women are ugly, big boned feminists. They like to keep their men in order. Every woman has this baking thing but they don't use it for baking. She is kinda hot, I have to agree.

http://www.stuntman.fi/images/produc...sta-a_orig.jpg

Did not see the video though.

Old 04-04-2016, 12:48 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Quote:
Wait, I meant I fantasize having a girlfriend like a 14 year old does, not a 14 year old girl. I am into women my age. I would NEVER date a 14 year old. Are you trolling or serious?

Sometimes pedos are the type of childish. They cannot come along with a full age and grown up women so they abuse kids.

This is opposite of some asexuals who are the similar type, very childish but cannot feel desire for sexual activitites but maybe cuddling and kissing. They don't involve with anyone sexually and don't prefer kids even they would be forever child. So childish does not imply the danger straightly.

People exist in so many ways. But it is ok to worry for kids sake and check the red flags.

Old 04-04-2016, 06:18 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
There are quite large Pakistani communities in several countries starting from the UK but i think atheists and agnostics are a little minority. Anyway, i don't want to break it to you but Easthome is being sarcastic, Magaluf and Benidorm are places where the British lower classes go and get themselves completely drunk, they are neither classy nor stuck-up.
I don't think it has anything to do with class.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:34 PM

24 posts, read 39,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Sometimes pedos are the type of childish. They cannot come along with a full age and grown up women so they abuse kids.

This is opposite of some asexuals who are the similar type, very childish but cannot feel desire for sexual activitites but maybe cuddling and kissing. They don't involve with anyone sexually and don't prefer kids even they would be forever child. So childish does not imply the danger straightly.

People exist in so many ways. But it is ok to worry for kids sake and check the red flags.
People around me do think I must be an Asexual. My mom insists that I should let her look for a woman for me(this is how Pakistani arranged marriages basically work LOL), but I don't want her to. My cousins, acquaintances, friends have asked me why I am never seen with a woman. I am definitely not that keen on having sex. So you might say I am probably an asexual myself. But I do want to have sex with a woman, I just do not want to have it as much as most people do(by my standards, people seem to be addicted to sex). If I had a girlfriend, I'd probably just have sex with her like once or twice every month at most. So maybe I am like 75% asexual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe