Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2016, 02:01 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Prince Charles and me are totally in agreement on this observation ....

Prince Charles: rising intolerance risks repeat of horrors of past

Immigration's the problem. Intolerance is the solution.

If you don't like the solution, don't cause the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 02:05 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,401,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
.As far as I know there's been over ten molotov-cocktail attacks in Finland against refugee centres, and well over 100 in Germany.

Muslim radicals killing people and these nuts throwing molotovs at refugess.....Europe is a disaster. Things are not looking good for you guys.

By the way, what is your source for this?

Old 12-22-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I believe you guys will be fine with Terrorist attacks and will overcome them. The main problem that will face your Children's Children is the racial demographics of countries themselves. Germany brought in over a million asylum seekers last year. The average european family is 1-2 kids correct? If I stand corrected , the typical ME family has anywhere from 4-8 kids. If you do the math , I see extreme cultural/racial demographic changes happening within the next 50 years. That is something that will indefinitely change the continent forever.
Yeah, it amounts to a slow genocide.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:11 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Muslim radicals killing people and these nuts throwing molotovs at refugess.....Europe is a disaster. Things are not looking good for you guys.

By the way, what is your source for this?
Lol, nothing new. Better this than the hundreds of years of killing each other.

There was some source i found on wikipedia for the German ones, and the Finnish come from just reading news.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:15 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,723,845 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Who is committing acts of hate?
A very tiny % of the population of Muslim people ( that includes ones that grew up in other faiths and converted).

When you try and push more people in to the battle ... you are only increasing the risk of Islamic terrorism supporters increasing.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:17 PM

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Immigration's the problem. Intolerance is the solution.

If you don't like the solution, don't cause the problem.
I obviously don't agree and think those sort of comments are absolutely ridiculous.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:23 PM

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Yeah, it amounts to a slow genocide.
Yeah ... you need to get over it. People that are coming from lower income economic situations from many parts of the world tend to have more kids. Then by the next generation if they immigrate to another places with more economic prosperity and better access to education and health care ... those numbers really slow down. The key is getting those kids to feel they are part of the country.

I think in Canada we are doing a better job of that in many European countries. I know many many many many Arabs Christians and Muslims that just really dont feel part of the system and feel systemically oppressed in these places. Literally like a 2nd class. That needs to change. People that have hope of prosperity don't usually go down these roads.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:32 PM

1,830 posts, read 1,652,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I'll rather encounter the filth at Ponte Vecchio than a Maryland police officer who pulls me over and decides to shoot me as he thought I was reaching out for a gun I didn't have.
Which specific incident are you referring to here?

Old 12-22-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah ... you need to get over [genocide].
I'm stunned that you would flatly admit that you support genocide.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:02 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,401,569 times
Quote:
Yeah ... you need to get over it. People that are coming from lower income economic situations from many parts of the world tend to have more kids. Then by the next generation if they immigrate to another places with more economic prosperity and better access to education and health care ... those numbers really slow down. The key is getting those kids to feel they are part of the country.
The key is for them to try to adapt and conform to their new countries, not the other way around.

Quote:
I think in Canada we are doing a better job of that in many European countries. I know many many many many Arabs Christians and Muslims that just really dont feel part of the system and feel systemically oppressed in these places. Literally like a 2nd class. That needs to change. People that have hope of prosperity don't usually go down these roads
Well, the situation seems to be a bit different here. There are not as many muslims here yet but we can already see trouble on the Horizon. I hope things go better here than they are going in Europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe