Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 06:18 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,330,709 times

Advertisements

For Germany, certainly not imaginary. We need a hell lot more horns to give to the filth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 06:23 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,790,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
For Germany, certainly not imaginary. We need a hell lot more horns to give to the filth.
What do you think should be done then? The gastarbeiter, most who are already citizens you can't throw out.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:26 AM

7,502 posts, read 6,284,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
Law enforcement is called law enforcement, because they are the only ones to use force to make people obey the law. Period. If that is not respected, live with the fact that you may be shot. It is not like German pussie-police.
I am glad I don't live in a country where I can be shot because I fail at finding my wallet in my jacket or something. Also, "pussie-police" is kinda homophobic for an affimation.... aren't you a little muslim ?

Old 02-14-2017, 06:31 AM

7,502 posts, read 6,284,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Mess with the bull, you get the horns. If you have ever seen what goes down in gangland neighborhoods, you would be shocked that the count is not much much higher. Black gang members gun each other down like carnival ducks and it's up to the police to intervene. More of people reading stuff on the internet without fulling understanding the situation.

As for gay jokes, comparing them to tossing gays off buildings or getting disowned by your parents or kicked out of town is really weak sauce. Like I said, the best of luck with your new arrivals.
We have gangs too, but they're all italian and mafia-related usually... what should I concur ? Stop talking to any southern italian I meet ? they're all male chauvinists anyway, am i right ?

Also, bright idea for muslims to escape gay bashing in their native countries to then perpetuate it here... that seems very logical.

Do you live in gang land neighborhood ? What i have seen is demonstrations in the US on a weekly basis to denounce police activities. Maybe they all read the same news as I do.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:34 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,048,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
I've seen more cases in which a black person was shot when they were looking for their wallet in their jacket, or kids shot in the back. This does not seem to happen so often with white people for some weird reason.

Also, getting shot for being angry at a police officer is a tad excessive, at least in a european context. Maybe that's how thing go in the USA?
You are a sucker for the press. This should help clear some things up for the phony narrative. in 2015, there were 1502 police shootings. 732 were white, 381 were black and 382 were of unknown race. Blacks are indeed over represented based on their percentage of the population, but they are also over represented in their level of criminality. A safe rule to bet on: If you pull a weapon on a cop, you're going to get shot regardless of the color of your skin. Attempt to assault a cop and there's a reasonable chance of getting shot or getting man handled. Be compliment when you interact with the police and about 99.99999999999% of the time you can live to tell about it. The time to fight back is in court, not on the street.

Anyway, this thread is about European attitudes toward Muslim to Europe. It's fun to watch socially liberal people defend one of the most controlling cultures on the face of the earth. I am a social liberal. If people want to marry within their own gender, it's none of the government's business. If a woman wants an abortion, that is between her and her doctor. If somebody wants to terminate their own life with a doctor's assistance, they should be allowed to do so. Women should have all of the same rights and opportunities as men. If people want to waste their days smoking pot, it's none of my business (unless they want to leech off my tax dollars).

It is unfathomable to me that anybody with a similar mindset would invited a culture that repudiates each and every one of those freedoms. Frankly, it's nuts.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:40 AM

27,540 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
What i have seen is demonstrations in the US on a weekly basis to denounce police activities. Maybe they all read the same news as I do.
In the U.S., it is very much political.

Liberals tend to believe that minorities are victimized by the police. Conservatives tend to believe that the police are just doing their job as fairly as possible.

I suppose there's a similar difference of opinion in European countries?

Old 02-14-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Anyway, this thread is about European attitudes toward Muslim to Europe. It's fun to watch socially liberal people defend one of the most controlling cultures on the face of the earth. I am a social liberal. If people want to marry within their own gender, it's none of the government's business. If a woman wants an abortion, that is between her and her doctor. If somebody wants to terminate their own life with a doctor's assistance, they should be allowed to do so. Women should have all of the same rights and opportunities as men. If people want to waste their days smoking pot, it's none of my business (unless they want to leech off my tax dollars).

It is unfathomable to me that anybody with a similar mindset would invited a culture that repudiates each and every one of those freedoms. Frankly, it's nuts.
What culture would this be?

After all, the two largest immigrant groups in my country (Estonia and Russia) are generally very hostile to same-sex marriage, euthanasia and to some point gender equality.

We give asylum to gay Russians because they can be murdered in their own country.

What's your suggestion? Build a wall?

Old 02-14-2017, 07:06 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,048,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
What culture would this be?

After all, the two largest immigrant groups in my country (Estonia and Russia) are generally very hostile to same-sex marriage, euthanasia and to some point gender equality.

We give asylum to gay Russians because they can be murdered in their own country.

What's your suggestion? Build a wall?
Here's the culture. What is the commonality among all of these countries?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8d658b8ef949

My suggestion is to do as your people prefer. If you want to let them in, have at it.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Here's the culture. What is the commonality among all of these countries?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8d658b8ef949
I don't know really. Why don't you tell me.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:22 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,330,709 times
Quote:
My suggestion is to do as your people prefer. If you want to let them in, have at it.
That is not how it works in Europe. The people have to do it as the politicians want it. If the people don't want, they are racists and will be denounced. And the media take a key role in that event. It is not like people can say anything and can build a free opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe