Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2017, 01:48 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Read my links above, the Germans are arrogant and they don't even try to hide it.

As for Trump I'm fairly critical of him when needs be but he doesn't stand for Germany's hypocritical bs which I completely support.
You completely support Germany's hypocritical bs ? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 02:22 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Why do you hate that country so badly?
I don't hate it, just pointing out discrepancies between reality and it's glorified self image on the media and public opinion polls.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:05 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Read my links above, the Germans are arrogant and they don't even try to hide it.

As for Trump I'm fairly critical of him when needs be but he doesn't stand for Germany's hypocritical bs which I completely support.
trumps position is that german industry is advantaged by a weak euro v dollar ( the euro is no longer weak against the dollar ) , he implied germany had engineered the weak euro to hurt american industry ( germany opposed everything mario draghi did to weaken the euro as germans are savers and QE hurt savers ) , even it were true , trump has no problem making " AMERICA FIRST " demands yet germany is apparently not allowed do the same

its trump who is full of hypocritical BS

Old 07-27-2017, 05:26 PM

9 posts, read 5,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
Spitfire?? Nah wait for our Messerschmidt Bf109 or roaring Stuka! It not now, maybe after the next Wembley!
They were easily shot out of the sky by the british air force last time.
I was trying to figure out why germany has always been a small unimportant, low significance country compared to britain or france, and starting wars they cant win is probably part of it. Along with never building an empire, never starting an industrial revolution, never making and exporting a global language, not having a sphere, no scientific/technological leadership, not having a global culture and exporting it around the world. Germany has no major significant aspect to the country at all really, a relative nobody in global affairs/history/relivence. I dont know if that constitutes a problem tho, many countries are happy being very low significsnce/profile, places like switzerland, luxembourg and germany are still pleasant countries to live in. Its better to leave greatness to others, its a burden you're better off not having to bear, ask usa/uk. They have to pay for winning the cold war and protecting europe and countries like germany who can sit back and relax knowing that the big boys have your back, that they police the world, maintain order and they dont let the soviets hurt you, more fool them eh

Last edited by shard london; 07-27-2017 at 05:36 PM..

Old 07-27-2017, 05:59 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
trumps position is that german industry is advantaged by a weak euro v dollar ( the euro is no longer weak against the dollar ) , he implied germany had engineered the weak euro to hurt american industry ( germany opposed everything mario draghi did to weaken the euro as germans are savers and QE hurt savers ) , even it were true , trump has no problem making " AMERICA FIRST " demands yet germany is apparently not allowed do the same

its trump who is full of hypocritical BS
I'm waiting...
I'm patiently waiting till Trump will make Germans see red...
And when the bill on Russia's sanctions ( thoughtfully passed to him by Congress) will be reluctantly signed by him, which will even more complicate for Germans all their economic ties with Russia ( which were there for centuries,)
AND THEN THE FUN BEGINS))))

Old 07-27-2017, 06:25 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shard london View Post
I was trying to figure out why germany has always been a small unimportant, low significance country compared to britain or france, and starting wars they cant win is probably part of it. Along with never building an empire, never starting an industrial revolution, never making and exporting a global language, not having a sphere, no scientific/technological leadership, not having a global culture and exporting it around the world. Germany has no major significant aspect to the country at all really, a relative nobody in global affairs/history/relivence. I dont know if that constitutes a problem tho, many countries are happy being very low significsnce/profile, places like switzerland, luxembourg and germany are still pleasant countries to live in. Its better to leave greatness to others, its a burden you're better off not having to bear, ask usa/uk. They have to pay for winning the cold war and protecting europe and countries like germany who can sit back and relax knowing that the big boys have your back, that they police the world, maintain order and they dont let the soviets hurt you, more fool them eh
So you are a junior member. Rather obvious after reading your BS. It looks like your parents forgot to administer some of these

Old 07-28-2017, 02:38 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,332,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shard london View Post
Haha, I am so sorry for you. Maybe that kind of delusion is coming from poor NHS health service?

Old 07-28-2017, 04:07 AM

5,428 posts, read 3,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
Haha, I am so sorry for you. Maybe that kind of delusion is coming from poor NHS health service?
Just by looking at the paragraph structure or lack of, I can tell that the post is not worth reading.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:34 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Knife-wielding man goes on deadly rampage in Germany | New York Post

That's what happens when you let in millions of Muslims

Old 07-28-2017, 11:56 AM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,076 times
https://everytownresearch.org/gun-vi...y-the-numbers/

Data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that on an average day, 93 Americans are killed with guns.

Should someone open a thread about what is wrong with the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe