Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 08:18 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,359,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
OMG!!!! What must you think of Americans. Ouch!
I am American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2018, 09:19 AM

617 posts, read 531,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The OPCW have warned Syria before but they took no notice, and the US, UK and French targets were not civilians but the chemical warfare and research facilities listed below.

There were no known chemical "warfare facilities" in Syria, OPCW had no knowledge about them, and even sent a commission to investigate alleged "chemical attack" in Douma.
"Coincidentally" a day before UN approved OPCW commission was about to start working in Syria, NATO destroyed all the evidence of the "attack".
Why? Because there was no attack, the video by "white helmets" was fake, Russians found 2 Syrian guys working for ER in Douma which testified that "white helmets" entered ER facility which was treating people hurt by recent rebel fightings and started shouting "Chemical attack!" and then puring water on people.
BTW, it's not possible to help people attacked with military grade chlorine with just water, it's just a load of B.S. targeted at people not familiar with chemistry.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:25 AM

617 posts, read 531,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Bad guys: using chemicals to wipe out residents in suburbs

Good guys: bombing those chemical weapons
Bad guys: fake "chemical attack" to justify their crimes, and prevent Assad from wiping out ISIS linked "rebel" groups sponsored by the bad guys.

Good guys: ask UN and OPCW to expect the alleged attack location BEFORE making any decisions.

Old 04-15-2018, 03:16 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,779,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
I am not nearly as concerned about the morality or immorality of these strikes as I am about their potential role in an escalation of tensions with Russia.
There is nothing to fear with Russia. You're scared over nothing or pretending to be

Old 04-15-2018, 04:28 PM

26,876 posts, read 13,094,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
There were no known chemical "warfare facilities" in Syria, OPCW had no knowledge about them, and even sent a commission to investigate alleged "chemical attack" in Douma.
"Coincidentally" a day before UN approved OPCW commission was about to start working in Syria, NATO destroyed all the evidence of the "attack".
Why? Because there was no attack, the video by "white helmets" was fake, Russians found 2 Syrian guys working for ER in Douma which testified that "white helmets" entered ER facility which was treating people hurt by recent rebel fightings and started shouting "Chemical attack!" and then puring water on people.
BTW, it's not possible to help people attacked with military grade chlorine with just water, it's just a load of B.S. targeted at people not familiar with chemistry.
The OPCW have been banned from examining sites in Syria before, and Syria has used chemical weapins before.

Syria had your chemical weapons facilities attacked and destroyed, and that is all that happened.

Break basic international law such as the Geneva Convention and that's what happens, and Syria has used chemicals numerous well documented times, as pointed out in Theresa Mays speech.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
The OPCW have been banned from examining sites in Syria before, and Syria has used chemical weapins before.

Syria had your chemical weapons facilities attacked and destroyed, and that is all that happened.

Break basic international law such as the Geneva Convention and that's what happens, and Syria has used chemicals numerous well documented times, as pointed out in Theresa Mays speech.
Nonsense. It against international law to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the legitimate government of said nation.

The Geneva convention is made a joke by SA, the United States, and the US backed rebels in Syria so don't use that as an excuse.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:14 PM

2,587 posts, read 1,574,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I know I’m hard on the Germans but at least they’re not abetting in war crimes like the thug Macron.
Mord votre langue!

Quote:
TBF we Brits were with the French on this one. I guess the French and British don't like seeing children gassed to death by a mad man even if some of the opposition forces are equally disgusting.

Chemical Warfare facilities have now rightly been destroyed and both sides can now adhere to the Geneva Convention and other such international legislation.

As for France, it's a very pleasant and beautiful country and I do like a croissant and a cup of coffee or a baguette with some brie and a glass of red wine.

The direct Eurostar train service from London to the South of France has also been a welcome addition in terms of travelling options.

All the Best to the French.
Merci mon ami, vous avez raison,
et nous vous aimons aussi.

Quote:
It was an illegal war crime.

I didn’t expect anything better from the brits but France has disappointed me.
As a citizen of the U.K., with more than my fair
share of French blood, thanks, I’m all broke up.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
Mord votre langue!

Merci mon ami, vous avez raison,
et nous vous aimons aussi.

As a citizen of the U.K., with more than my fair
share of French blood, thanks, I’m all broke up.
You should be. Syria was once a French protectorate and now you're leaving it to the terrorists.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:05 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,338,353 times
Quote:
TBF we Brits were with the French on this one. I guess the French and British don't like seeing children gassed to death by a mad man even if some of the opposition forces are equally disgusting.

Chemical Warfare facilities have now rightly been destroyed and both sides can now adhere to the Geneva Convention and other such international legislation.

As for France, it's a very pleasant and beautiful country and I do like a croissant and a cup of coffee or a baguette with some brie and a glass of red wine.

The direct Eurostar train service from London to the South of France has also been a welcome addition in terms of travelling options.

All the Best to the French.
Where's the proof? Oh I forgot, Brits don't need proof. The western world is governed by psychos.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:06 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,779,217 times
Quote:
You should be. Syria was once a French protectorate and now you're leaving it to the terrorists.
You're blaming France for the Assad Baathists being in charge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe