Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2018, 03:40 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times

Advertisements

Look I googled food rankings in Europe, UK sucks!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...e-2024658.html

Travellers reveal which countries have the worst cuisine | Daily Mail Online

https://www.thetoptens.com/countries-with-worst-food/

Last edited by Vlajos; 05-15-2018 at 03:49 PM..

Old 05-15-2018, 03:44 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Look! He Googled it, so it must be true! PROOF!

Old 05-15-2018, 05:48 PM

1,267 posts, read 1,247,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Sorry, the UK has some of the worst food in western europe. Only a dope with no taste buds would think otherwise. Yes, you can get a fantastic Michelin starred meal in London, but that is not what this is about.
You know what? You're as bad as Irene in that you've clearly not been here more than a few days and you're clearly exaggerating your feeble/biased PoV. You've been found out, your credibility is zero - so please just f'ing stop before you embarrass yourself further...

Old 05-16-2018, 12:26 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,685,424 times
I think you should stop to put Google links of french food to a french. That's not the best strategy. Because I think, I have a better knowledge of the french cuisine (yet extremely incomplete) not just few days in France going in the first restaurant on my path and reading that french love sheep brain and everything that would make the world vomit in anglo medias.
You just read clichés that you refuse to read here on the forum when it comes to UK, it makes me "lol".

But after all as @easthome said, 'you google it, it must be true! - sorry I didn't use the Express.co way of writing with capitals everywhere -'

French gastronomy = Unesco, keep this in mind (it's not the only one) .
Italian, Spanish, French gastronomy are the most appreciated in Europe (in this rank).

7 disgusting British foods - Life Death Prizes
Yuk, english cuisine indeed learned well from French disgusting meals .

Old 05-16-2018, 12:29 AM

2,230 posts, read 1,716,237 times
France may be a war zone, but its cuisine is far superior to Anglosphere!

Old 05-16-2018, 01:27 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Look! He Googled it, so it must be true! PROOF!
Let's hope that east poster doesn't get apoplectic from this 'fact.'

Old 05-16-2018, 01:47 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokitobounto View Post
I think you should stop to put Google links of french food to a french. That's not the best strategy. Because I think, I have a better knowledge of the french cuisine (yet extremely incomplete) not just few days in France going in the first restaurant on my path and reading that french love sheep brain and everything that would make the world vomit in anglo medias.
You just read clichés that you refuse to read here on the forum when it comes to UK, it makes me "lol".

But after all as @easthome said, 'you google it, it must be true! - sorry I didn't use the Express.co way of writing with capitals everywhere -'

Italian, Spanish, French gastronomy are the most appreciated in Europe (in this rank).

Hilarious, really, we've borrowed so much ( somewhere back in history) from this list - (minus sea food +frogs and snails (now my favorite) of course)))

The French 'delicacies' foreigners find hard to stomach

And if this was not not enough, we've borrowed couple of items

from this list too)))

(Both "head cheese" and "blood sausage.")

( I remember them all while growing up)))
All were excellent.

Last edited by erasure; 05-16-2018 at 01:58 AM..

Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokitobounto View Post

Call me Mr Picky but I don't eat any offal, and the French use a lot more than Brits.

Old 05-16-2018, 03:10 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbobcat View Post
You know what? You're as bad as Irene in that you've clearly not been here more than a few days and you're clearly exaggerating your feeble/biased PoV. You've been found out, your credibility is zero - so please just f'ing stop before you embarrass yourself further...

He also needs to learn to read links.

Here's a history of curry for instance -

BBC Food - Curry: Where did it come from?

Old 05-16-2018, 03:20 AM

387 posts, read 380,209 times
Stop fighting! It's a fact, my mother cook the most delicious food in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe