Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 04:11 AM

83 posts, read 64,825 times

Advertisements

Must every European fórum be flooded with race obsessed, heritage infatuated, ignorant, loud, obnoxious, low IQ Americans talking about muslims, decay of cities in Europe because they took a tour and saw graffiti, racial purity or simply pretty low IQ topics such as :

Are all irish friendly?

Am I 5% Italian if my grandma's dog was Croatian?

The French are rude because they do not want to learn English so that I dont have to learn a few French phrases when I visit.

Are Greeks (The craddle of Europe mind you), Europeans since they don't have blonde hair like the Swiss people in Sweden?

I mean, I cannot find a single fórum that is not INFESTED with these kind of topics from Americans…. I keep looking for a fórum to chat with Europeans, discover more about the different cultures, and t is virtually imposible because of Americans.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:15 AM

Am I the only person who is up to his neck with Americans infesting European fórums with the same BS?

Old 02-11-2019, 04:28 AM

Another dumb topic that you can see with Americans continuously.

- Muslims are destroying Paris. (their logic happens because they saw a video of some poor banlieue of Paris with trash, graffiti and some random strangers arguing.)

Or the classic, you Will get raped by Muslims in Sweden. (Yet the USA has a terrible level of crime, violence, killings, shootings, gangs, racism, drug addiction, decay of cities, poverty, slums.)

There are cities the size of Lyon (France) in the USA in which the tap wáter is full of mercury and Will kill you.

Watch Flint on Netflix... I have never seen more poverty, neglect, depression in my life.

And each year thousands upon thousands die of drug addiction, heroine, cocaíne, crack, all sorts of scary drugs produced even by the addicts themslves.

Watch on YouTube a documentary about how drug epidemic is killing entire communities in the uSA.

SO PLEASE, GO WORRY ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY AND LET EUROPEANS LIVE.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:51 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
I am American and I agree. Clearly people have only very superficial knowledge of Europe to begin with, and it's extremely annoying. But at least some of the issues are issues that can be dealt with by moderators that keep people on topic.

Old 02-11-2019, 04:59 AM

10,091 posts, read 14,965,663 times
Every European (or any type of forum) isn’t flooded with Americans. Sure, if you stick to forums in English they will naturally have a large American presence, but forums in other languages hardly have any Americans.

If English is the only language you dominate, then you do have a problem because your forum experiences will almost always have a large American influence. For those of us that dominate 2 or 3 languages, the forum experience is much more enriching.

Old 02-11-2019, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I am American and I agree. Clearly people have only very superficial knowledge of Europe to begin with, and it's extremely annoying. But at least some of the issues are issues that can be dealt with by moderators that keep people on topic.
I enjoy speaking with people from all over the world including Americans.

But for example, there is a fórum for erasmus students that talk about different cities all over Europe in which you can do erasmus.

This is obviously for European students.

Guess what…. the fórum died because of enormous amounts of Americans talking about :

Muslims invading Europe.

Immigrants destroying the White identity of Europe (Europeans dont even like to see themselves as a single European identity much less they feel the American concept of race is their identity)

I went to Europe and saw a lot of graffitti, so it is probably being destroyed.

I even recall how one American lady went to Rome and saw trash everywhere so she went back to the US angry bcause African migrants had ruined Rome.
(As if Italy was very good at keeping its cities clean in the first place, Italian cities having áreas with a lot of trash is as old as the Roman empire itself)

I'm in my early 70's so I do not see the world getting worse like some of these suburban US millenials who have never been anywhere think.

In fact, the world today is a piece of chocolate pie compared to the ridiculous stuff that was considered normal by humanity back then.

The only thing I see is getting continuously worse is the environment. If anything should be of concerned to anyone alive these days, that should be the ecosystem of this planet.

Other than that, socially humans have never had it this easy.

Old 02-11-2019, 08:02 AM

321 posts, read 400,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovia View Post
I mean, I cannot find a single fórum that is not INFESTED with these kind of topics from Americans…. I keep looking for a fórum to chat with Europeans, discover more about the different cultures, and t is virtually imposible because of Americans.
I agree with all of your posts in this thread.

If anything, the American obsession with race let me wondering why the U.S. bothered to fight Nazi Germany in the first place.

But silly questions aside (it was Nazi Germany that declared war first), I must say that the forums about Europe on reddit are pretty fine and not at all overwhelmed with ugly Americans.

Old 02-11-2019, 11:46 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovia View Post
Must every European fórum be flooded with race obsessed, heritage infatuated, ignorant, loud, obnoxious, low IQ Americans talking about muslims, decay of cities in Europe because they took a tour and saw graffiti, racial purity or simply pretty low IQ topics such as :

Are all irish friendly?

Am I 5% Italian if my grandma's dog was Croatian?

The French are rude because they do not want to learn English so that I dont have to learn a few French phrases when I visit.

Are Greeks (The craddle of Europe mind you), Europeans since they don't have blonde hair like the Swiss people in Sweden?

You joined C-D to rant about this? The reason "virtually every European forum is flooded with race-obsessed, heritage infatuated, ignorant, loud, obnoxious, low-IQ Americans..." is that we chased them out of here. There are a few Brits, too; we had one of those here, but he's long gone (we hope).

So, now that we've cleared that up ( ), what would you like to know about different cultures and countries?

Old 02-11-2019, 12:31 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
This forum is not limited to Americans.
From the few examples I can trace "All Irish are friendly" etc. We that one was created by an Australian. I see a few more that fit your complaint parameters: "People of Span and Portugal...similiar" created by someone from Asia. "Has Paris gotten that Bad"" created by a Canadian, "Are the British Genenitcally Nordic" created by I think a dutch person.

In summary, your rant is unfounded, and your own misconceptions reveal your own racial and national prejudices. But, to repeat the obvious question presented in a previous post - why have you created a membership here in a forum "infested" with Americans in the first place? The obvious solution is to not participate and obviously, not become a member.

Old 02-11-2019, 12:49 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
On the other hand, I have heard countless stories from my Danish friends, as well as other Europeans I have run across in my former line of work that, Americans, at home in the US, are the most helpful people they have encountered.

On the third hand of mine, I have met many helpless Americans in Denmark, who don't listen when you do try to help them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe