Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2011, 07:36 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,238,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
damn, 100lbs? that will take years. just losing 10 lbs is hard enough.
Not that hard to drop 2 pounds a week so should be able to do it in one year.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:20 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymadonnah View Post
This is no gimmick, not expensive, really works & I did it and am still doing it~

I lost 130 lbs in 10 months doing this.
It is not a diet.
It is a modification to help get your metabolism going safely and jump start your body to burning its own fat.
I was taking part in a diet study at the Guthrie Clinic , Sayre Pa in mid 90s and told to try this and did and it worked :

1 tablet : 200 mcg Chromium GTF compounded with yeast
1 tablet : 100 mg Niacin or Niacinimide

The cheapest Chromium I found is still available was at Puritan's Pride. I used to get it at GNC for about $6 a bottle, but they stopped selling the fast acting one and replaced it with a more expensive less effective, slow acting one [ figures as drug companies just want to make money]
Chromium stimulates the pancreas to produce insulin from fat stores. I am not a diabetic but diabetics were part of the study as part of the test was to see if it would help them to control their diabetes by diet instead of insulin. It works for most depending on the condition of their pancreas, so diabetics need to consult their doctor as they may need less insulin if t hey take this, although some may need to keep taking their insulin .For others like me it was amazing~

I used the GNC brand Chromium initially but was told to make sure it was the GTF kind that is compounded with yeast~!

GTF= Glucose Tolerance Factor
yeast - from brewer's yeast is the one that works, the other ones like the Picolinate , Chromax and such simply did not work fast at all for me..

While taking the GTF/yeast type pill I began losing 1/2-1 lb a day within a week. The weight started to come off steadily between 5-7 lbs a week~

Later I stopped the GTF and tried the Chromium Picolinate GTF and I plateaued, that is I stopped losing weight. I would use the pills and lose only 1-2 lbs a month~!! That proved to me that the one compounded with yeast was the way to go. The reason they suspect to warn people about the one with yeast is some people develop joint pain.So if you do , either stop or do like I do, alternate either every other day or take it for a month, go off it a week and then back on it.

What the Chromium GTF with yeast does is stimulate the pancreas which gets your body eating its own fat stores for energy. bi-product excretes in your urine, so you dont have to worry about your stools.If anything you might experience slight constipation, for which you only need to take in more fiber, such as the Walmart /generic brands of any stool softener or better yet green beans.

The Niacin is a B vitamin that helps to lower cholesterol. by itself it causes a catalytic reaction that can cause hot flashes or a temporary itchy burny feeling that goes away in about a 1/2 hour. Some people mistake this feeling for an adverse reaction or allergy. This is a wrong assumption however.What actually happens is that your fat cells are filled with 'sludge' that doesnt release by normal osmosis. You will see fat usually accumulates on the stomach, thighs, buttocks and upper arms and if you are very overweight ~ your neck with a double chin.

Niacin opens fat cells to release sludge. By itself however it may open the cells but not release sufficient 'sludge' to make much of a difference other than that itchy feeling.

When taken with the Chromium GTF, the Niacin opens to flush and the Chromium helps eat out the sludge which then is passed with your urine.The two pills work together.

After 1-2 weeks of taking them daily you begin to notice the flushing feeling decreases and at best you might feel a bit hot for 10-20 minutes The more you take them, the more your body is cleansed from fat and the fat cells deflate.This causes weight loss in all the right places. You will lose inches faster this way than on any diet.

The next important thing to do is wean off soda
~! Soda is the culprit in causing fat cells to some how cinch and hold in sludge in the first place.

I was/am addicted to Diet Pepsi for years but didnt lose an ouce. Diet sodas are misnamed and misunderstood. They are only acceptable for diabetics who cant have any extra sugar.They dont help in weight loss at all~!!!If you are not diabetic and insist on drinking soda, you are probably better off drinking real soda occasionally, as it isnt the calories of that which you would lose.

Soda has carbonation, which is an enemy to your body~!!

Carbonation is a waste bi-product [CO2] and it poisons your body.

Water is the best thing for you to drink. I hated drinking water and rarely had any that wasn't either soda or juice. I got fatter and fatter for years. I drank diet soda and still like to drink it occasionally even though I know its bad. Better to get a bottle of water, and refill it every time its finished and start out trying to drink at least a 1/2 gallon a day.

I found it easiest drinking the bottled water and got from 1/2 gal to 1 gallon per day. Initially I went pee alot but as your body detoxifies, your bladder gets stronger. All your organs get stronger.When I moved to Phoenix for several months I actually got myself up to 2 gallons a day.

Drinking water flushes your body and gets & keeps your digestive track clean while it cuts down the acids that build up. It also gradually reduces the feeling of hunger to where you can eat less at a time.

Most multivitamins have traces of Chromium and Niacin. People who dont like the niacin flush often take the flush-free buffered Niacin to obtain the B vitamin alone. The flush-free Niacin will not help in weigh loss.

As your body detoxifies, you will find you crave less sweets as your body will be eating its own sugars that were converted to fats. This is what you need in reaching 'ketosis" which is when you will begin to burn the fat and toxins the same as with physical exercise. The problem with being obese is your body aches and resists effort in exercising and tend to become sedentary. Changing your metabolism safely with what I have told you, will boost your body's ability to begin functioning properly.

False methods to accomplish similar results are dangerous diet pills which were never meant to be taken for more than 2 weeks and shouldnt even be on the market. They consist of stimulants, caffeine [which also causes sludge to build up in fat cells and messes up your digestive tract] So many diet products are made with stimulants and caffeine. They seem to work initially but are addictive and once stopped, wreak havoc on your body, particularly your heart causing or contributing to high blood pressure~!!

AS you take your "Chromium GTF compounded with Yeast" [ will say it right on the bottle, read the ingredients when buying it as there are many 'fake ones' made with the Chromium Picolinate instead. Take the GTF with the Niacin.

The other Chromiums have mixed results but each claim the relationship of weight loss, lowered cholesterol and pancreas support.
Chromium - Information and Recommended Uses

I lost weight using the one with the yeast but didnt lose any significant amount of weight with the picolinate & other type. Even the one said to be wrapped in Niacin, there is nothing to tell how much it contains. You need to take 100 mg daily of the Niacin daily

Once I upped the chromium to 400mcg of the GTF but it didnt make me lose weight any faster than taking the 200 mcg.

Same with the Niacin, more than 100 mg made the icky hot flash feeling last longer and nauseated me.
The 100 mg dose was tolerable and the combination helped me lose alot of weight.

Start at bedtime til you get used to the flushing feeling.

Once you see and know how it makes you feel, then you can start taking it in the morning instead. The feeling is like a hot flash or sunburn and can get a bit itchy but it doesn't last more than an hour. I don't even get the itch by the 2nd or 3rd day when resuming it after stopping a while.

I would stop only when I ran out of pills or when I was on prescriptions for something else if the doctor suggested it, but that was only precautionary. Now I take it right along with my regular meds.

Never double dose! It will not work any better or faster. It will only excrete in your urine/stools and will not speed up any weight loss.

Just take one tablet of each 1 time every day, together.

I had stopped taking Chromium when I couldn't find it in stores anymore and feared maybe the diet manufacturers had succeeded in removing it from shelves [because it actually works and is very cheap].
They want you to buy their junk products instead and prey on overweight people to keep buying their toxic diet remedies instead.

Next thing to do is to add fiber. Green beans are perfect!! They are low in carbs and calories and pick up the flavor of the food they are in.you can even add them to tomato sauce!! Mix them into pastas,soups, rice and salads. If you like them [many dont] you can even eat a can of them with lunch or instead of lunch. Sprinkle in some garlic, onion or grated cheese. Add them to oodles of noodles or other soups.

Commit yourself to 5 cans of green beans a week~

Besides being a good fiber, they digest slower, so they will fill your stomach up making you less hungry~ They are cheap and good for you. Lettuce is okay but turns to water in your stomach and you get hungry a 1/2 hour later. Green beans on the other hand dont fully break down til they get into your intestines, so you wont get hungry as fast.

Now 5 cans of green beans may seem like alot each week but as you see the weight starting to come off faster and faster without actually dieting, you will learn that green beans are your friend.

You can also use fresh or frozen. I personally prefer the canned.

If you drink alot of soda, try to cut down as it will slow the process of weight loss and even bring it to a standstill sometimes.

Chocolate~ friend or foe? Dark chocolate causes the release of hormones such as serotonum in the brain giving you 'satisfaction'. milk chocolate just tastes so good, it is a pleasure food. It also keeps you fat. I decided to stop my unconscious consumption of chocolate. I am a chocoholic so I coudln't quit altogether. I limited my intake by not keeping it at home. If I really want some, I will go to the store and buy 1 bar only and when I go to eat it, I will stop everything I am doing and pay attention to it while I eat it. This way I stopped my unconscious consumption and became satisfied with a little instead of a lot and also began to go longer intervals without it. Instead of eating it daily, I went weekly and then monthly and now only occasionally.

Dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate. It has something in it that doesn't clog you the way milk chocolate does, so it is the lesser of two evils. Chromium GTF helps break physical addiction to sweets, but only you can decide how to handle your emotional addiction to sweets such as chocolates.

Once your body gets into Ketosis [usually 6 wks for women who diet, but with this advice you can reach Ketosis in about 2 weeks~ start to walk more as you can. I was more than 250 lbs overweight so any thing resembling exercise woudln't work for me as I exhausted too easily.Swimming is great if you can do so, but I didnt have access so that wasnt an option for me.

I would go to Walmart, grab a cart and walk every aisle to exercise, lol.. I used to barely make it around the store once, but now can zip all over there. I also have a cane so I can walk other places too now that I coudln't do before.

The dietician I was seeing told me that there are no 'bad foods' only bad quantities.Never clean your plate~! Always leave a little on your plate to toss out. This will break the survival mentality mode your brain is in subconsciously. Never eat til you are stuffed. Always leave a little space in your gut that feels like it could eat a few more bites but stop when the actual hunger stops.Even if its only 15 minutes and then you need that one final bite.

If you make a big pot of something up, use small tupperware containers to make up smaller portions and freeze them, only taking one at a time out to eat.This causes you to reduce the portions to semi normal ones.Drink a bottle of water while you are microwaving your container of food, which is like having a TV dinner ~!

I also started eating open faced sandwiches rather than closed. They require the same amount of bites when eating but is half the bread... little things like this will help you to reduce the quantity of consumption without feeling like you are 'dieting'.

When, if I would go to McD's or other fast food places, I would take the top off the bun 7 toss it out before eating the rest. Same amount of bites apply but less carbs.

Other than that I eat normally, whatever I want, but do consider trying to eat a bit healthier without getting into some diet that I will fail at. We are all wired similarly yet differently with different tastes but if you at least take the Chromium GTF compounded with Yeast along with the Niacin 1x a day, drink more water, less or no soda and increase fiber foods such as green beans, you will begin to loose weight faster than you ever imagined and since these are suggestions to boost your metabolism rather than diet pills or crash diets, its a method that you can live with for the long term.

So far I have lost 130 lbs and was initially satisfied. I couldn't exercise when I was 375, it was just too hard to do.Even on a hospital treadmill, they would stop me after 90 seconds as my heart would hit maximum output, so that limited me in many ways. I was a bit flabby after the loss so I had excess skin removed from my abdomen, which surprisingly only weighed about 5 lbs for a 22 x 8 inch slab below my belly button, some would call an apron.

My daughter had a friend in high school who was always the fat girl since kindergarten and had terrible esteem issues. She got a bottle of Chromium and Niacin and lost 36 lbs in less than 6 wks and was totally thrilled and happy with herself and kept with it.

Good thing about this is it helps keep your pancreas healthy and lowers the bad cholesterol so helps prevent heart disease. Also if you want to eat something delicious that you know is considered taboo, you can because you dont have to count cals or carbs or stop eating, just add the water & fiber along with what you do eat and let the chromium /niacin do its thing.

If you wanted to find the right amount of Chromium in food to accomplish this you'd have to eat more than a dozen bowls of oatmeal a day, which would more or less gag anyone no matter how much they liked oatmeal.

Let me know if you try this and the results. Then tell others, paying it forward to help others in the war on obesity!

I researched and found the right Chromium on Puritan's pride website.
They have a sale that you can buy 1 get 1 free or buy2 get3 free.the search engine had a page for a code to get free shipping + 10% off so I used it .

Their current coupon code : TAP4JUL expires 7/9/2011 but if you read this later, just look up any coupon codes they have before ordering.

I just bought 2 & got 3 bottles free + 10% off & free shipping for $10.79 This is enough Chromium for 500 days ~!!! each bottle has 100 pills...It arrived in 3 days after I ordered. I used Paypal to buy it too so they dont have any of my credit card info, so it was a secure purchase online.

Here is their link for ordering:
GTF Chromium 200 mcg 100 Tablets | Chromium

I do not work for these people nor am I selling anything or spamming. I am simply sharing what really works for me and now that I have a new supply of it finally after not taking it for 6 years I am excited and telling anyone I meet that needs to lose weight~!

I think I am going to copy this letter into my blog too to show others who might want to lose weight. Depending on your own health, you might be able to exercise or diet with this as well, but it will only help you in losing weight.

I wish you the best in your weight loss program.

Ave Hurley
I can't tell if this is spam or not, but I definitely want to be taking this product. The results sound amazing.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
That's $2 for a box of pasta which probably contains 8 servings. The same is true for all the other things you listed.

Plus, if you're trying to lose weight, you can't really do it eating alfredo sauce and certainly not eating 6-8 servings of it in a meal.

Why don't you figure the cost of one chicken breast, 1 serving of pasta, 3 cups of salad (lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, whatever other fresh veggies you like), 2 tbls. of dressing and 1 cookie and report back?
Where can you get just 1 serving of pasta? Most people here buy the whole box of pasta and that itself is around $2. Same with the salad dressing and the cookie. These things generally come pre packaged for you to buy. The veggies you can buy separately of course.

The alfredo was just an example, though when I prepared it I used whole grain pasta and make the alfredo sauce from scratch. Also it was cooked with olive oil, assuming that most families already have that floating around somewhere in their kitchen.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I have done both at different times of my life - eat out most of the time, and cook at home most of the time, and it's been my experience that preparing my own foods is significantly cheaper and a LOT healthier than eating out.

For example, I purchase boneless/skinless chicken breast for as little as $1.39 lb, divide each lb of chicken into four 4 oz portions, and put them in ziplock baggies, and put them in the freezer.

Then anytime I want chicken breast for dinner, a 4oz serving is waiting for me.

It takes me just 1 minute to thaw the 4oz chicken in a microwave, and another 10 minutes to cook it on a stove in a pan. I also cut up and mix onions, bell peppers, and 1/4 cup of Rinaldi pasta sauce from a jar, so for around .60 cents I have a healthy dinner. I couldn't buy anything on McDonald's menu for .60, and nothing would be even close to being as healthy.

McDonald's food (as well as fast food in general) is pure junk in my opinion. It's packed with sodium and saturated fat, and extremely high in calories. It makes me sick to know I was once consuming that type of food several times a week. Ever since I gave up all fast food around 6 months ago, I have been feeling great.

Another example of food for preparing at home, whenever small 5oz cans of tuna fish in water are on sale for .50 a can, I'll buy as many as 50 cans. Then I will open 6 cans at a time, squeeze out the water, mix in a little low-fat or fat-free mayo, onions, and celery, and put it in a Tupperware container and put it in the fridge. Then I have enough tuna salad ready for an entire week. I weigh the tuna, so I limit it to between 2oz - 4oz portions per meal.

I would highly recommend preparing your own foods for most, if not all of your meals. Get lots of Tupperware containers, so you can keep fresh salad veggies, fruit, tuna salad, etc. in your fridge, and you will always have healthy foods that are ready to eat anytime.

Below is a sample of what's typically in my refrigerator:

• fat-free cottage cheese
  • fat-free yogurt
  • fresh fruit: strawberries, watermelon, apples, peaches, mangoes, bananas, grapefruit, red grapes, oranges
  • fresh vegetables: celery, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, baby carrots, baby spinach leaves
  • fresh carrot slices (for salad)
  • almonds - whole for snacks, and sliced for salad and cereal
  • fat free salad dressing
  • fat free milk
  • orange juice
  • whole grain pasta (cooked - ready to eat)
  • pasta sauce
  • 100% natural peanut butter (for snacks)
  • whole wheat bread
  • cooked brown rice
  • eggs ( I just eat the egg whites)
  • flax seeds
  • cereals: Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat, Corn Flakes, 100% Oats
  • tuna salad
  • white turkey breast (packaged slices, 98% fat-free)

In freezer:
  • frozen boneless/skinless chicken breasts separated into 4oz baggies
In pantry:
  • cans of beans
  • uncooked rice
  • uncooked pasta
  • pasta sauce
  • unopened boxes of cereal
  • cans of tuna fish

Please note that there are no cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, candy, potato chips, sodas or any types of unhealthy foods in my home. Keeping junk food out of my home is what keeps me from eating it. Whenever I want a snack, I'll either have a piece of fruit, baby carrots, a 6oz yogurt, a few almonds, a tbsp of peanut butter, or a little cottage cheese.
Thanks for your advice but my family keeps unhealthy foods and snacks all throughout the house and i am very tempted to just indulge in them. Like for tonights dinner, my dad brought KFC. I guess it was my fault, I told him that I did not feel like cooking today. Everytime I would say that he brings in fast food or something already hot and prepared from the grocery store, which is usually fried chicken as well.

I did not eat any of it, I prepared my own meal (egg salad with chicken + low fat mayo) but the urge was still there. For snacks throughout the day I had one whole orange. I am feeling hungry as I type this, but there is some apple butter in the fridge which is homemade so I will go eat some of that. We don't have bottled water in the house, so I had to get it from the well, at least I got some exercise in today. I also did my DvD workout and other chores. I am weighing myself on Saturday.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:34 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,981,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Thanks for your advice but my family keeps unhealthy foods and snacks all throughout the house and i am very tempted to just indulge in them. Like for tonights dinner, my dad brought KFC. I guess it was my fault, I told him that I did not feel like cooking today. Everytime I would say that he brings in fast food or something already hot and prepared from the grocery store, which is usually fried chicken as well.

I did not eat any of it, I prepared my own meal (egg salad with chicken + low fat mayo) but the urge was still there. For snacks throughout the day I had one whole orange. I am feeling hungry as I type this, but there is some apple butter in the fridge which is homemade so I will go eat some of that. We don't have bottled water in the house, so I had to get it from the well, at least I got some exercise in today. I also did my DvD workout and other chores. I am weighing myself on Saturday.
I can understand your temptation for junk food if it's already in your home, so that's just another issue you will need to deal with. But it sounds like you have the determination to accomplish your goal.

I don't recommend starving yourself. Just try to stick to eating only healthy foods, and keep the portion size for each meal small, so you keep your calories down. And as already mentioned many times by many people, try to eat 6 smaller meals (around every 2-3 waking hours) instead of 3 big meals, so you distribute your calories all day long. Your total daily calories should equal around 10 times your weight in pounds. Since you are trying to drop to around 150 - 200lbs, you probably should be eating no more than 1500-2000 calories per day. So if you divide this total amount over 6 meals, each meal should be around 300 calories, with some a little more, some a little less.

I definitely recommend you keep a daily journal of everything you eat each day. That way, you can count up the total calories at the end of the day, to make sure you are keeping within your desired calorie limits.

And I also mentioned this before, try to weigh yourself first thing in the morning, before you eat or drink anything, and after you've been to the bathroom. Otherwise you may have food, water, etc. in your body which could affect your total weight.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:00 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,238,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
And I also mentioned this before, try to weigh yourself first thing in the morning, before you eat or drink anything, and after you've been to the bathroom. Otherwise you may have food, water, etc. in your body which could affect your total weight.
I know that's what they say, but I've done some before and after testing and haven't seen any difference on the scale from it.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:08 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,981,479 times
I've seen my own weight vary by as much as 1.5 lbs before/after going to bathroom.

Food and water do add weight to your body.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times
Quote:
Where can you get just 1 serving of pasta? Most people here buy the whole box of pasta and that itself is around $2. Same with the salad dressing and the cookie. These things generally come pre packaged for you to buy. The veggies you can buy separately of course.

The alfredo was just an example, though when I prepared it I used whole grain pasta and make the alfredo sauce from scratch. Also it was cooked with olive oil, assuming that most families already have that floating around somewhere in their kitchen.
the fact that it was whole grain pasta and the sauce was made from scratch seems to be something you think makes it "healthier." you are wrong, those details make no difference. 200 calories of regular pasta and 200 calories of whole grain pasta is still 200 calories. 200 calories of sauce from scratch and 200 calories of jar sauce is still 200 calories.

you dont buy 1 serving of pasta. you buy a box of pasta and you can either only cook part of the box or you can make the whole thing and eat it for several meals.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:

Well, you were comparing the cost of a home-cooked meal to the cost of eating a meal at McDonald's. I was pointing out that the food you listed was enough to make 6-8 meals so you were not making a valid cost comparison.

Even if it's $2 for a box of pasta, you can either make enough for the family and limit yourself to 1 serving, or you can cook 1 serving at a time for yourself. The same is true with the salad dressing and cookie. Buy a bottle of dressing and measure out the serving size, usually 1 or 2 Tbls. and put the rest in the fridge. Buy a package of cookies, eat the serving size and put the rest away. You'll save calories and money if you limit yourself at every meal to the recommended serving size.

Also, if your only option on a particular day is fast food, ALWAYS skip the beverage. You can drink water. Instead of a Big Mac, order the small hamburger. If you're eating the fast food at home, skip the fries and have carrots, or a bowl of cut up fresh tomatoes, or any other vegetable that you like. If you feel like you have to have the fries, order the smallest size.

Regarding the homemade sauce, if it's full of butter, cream and parmesan cheese I'm sure it's delicious, but nothing about it is low calorie. Homemade is generally "better" for you, but Alfredo sauce is not something you want to eat much of if you're trying to lose weight.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:27 AM

7 posts, read 41,585 times
Default Good advice~! Water intake is crucial to weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymomof3 View Post
You're going to have so many things thrown at you, so start simple.

Cut out cokes and soft drinks. Substitute with water-LOTS of it! If you hate water, add some Crystal Light or MIO. You should be taking in at LEAST a gallon a day...shoot for 20oz. with each meal and each snack. Realistically, you should shoot for about 200oz each day.

Walk. Walking is great exercise; you are 100lbs overweight, so you need to do low impact exercise. I know it's hot where you live (it is here, too, in Houston) so walk at night or early morning. Shoot for 3x a week for a30 mins. or so.

Eat breakfast every day. Try to incorporate a protein in there...

Snack sensibly. Apples, oranges, nuts, grapes, etc.

I make a really good snack..cottage cheese, honey, blueberries, strawberries, and peaches. It's like dessert, and it's so good...I used to HATE cottage cheese, but now I love it.

Try to not eat in front of the TV-that leads to snacking...

Try to not eat after 7-8pm. You can't really metabolize that food.

Get good sleep! Rest is essential for losing weight.
I had a hard time transitioning from soda to water~ I found using bottled water to drink the same way I would drink soda, made it easier. I drink the 20 oz bottles, keep them cold in the fridge. I also will reuse a bottle for the day, refilling it every time I finish one. I have a 5 gal water dispenser now, that makes it more appealing and buy the Culligan water refills at Walmart for $.39 a gallon~ does taste better than the faucet water. I also use Crystal Light sometimes, but the aspartame isnt good for us either, so I am cutting down on that too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.