Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2011, 08:41 PM

324 posts, read 877,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I would never strive to look like those tree trunk girls If I looked like that I would not feel feminine.
well...thats an honest answer I can respect...but why are you so harsh on the women that are fit ?

What did they ever do you ?

Your a woman who does NOT date other women. I'm a man who DOES date women and I think the women you insult are the epitome of femininity.

Last edited by League54; 08-17-2011 at 08:59 PM..

Old 08-17-2011, 08:45 PM

2,032 posts, read 3,347,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im judgmental of everybody, but i can handle it coming back at me and im not really very serious about it. your judgment is more mean spirited and comes from a darker more jealous and hateful place than mine. you dont like people judging you but you have plenty of bad things to say about people who actually put years of effort into their bodies and constantly work on their diet.

some women get overly manly because of their excessive use of male hormones. but the pictures that loaded from those links didnt look that way. you just take issue with them because you are so far away from them, that you want to pretend that there is something wrong with them.
Hey - I think i saw your show - Dr. Phil???

Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,684,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Hey - I think i saw your show - Dr. Phil???
i have a lot of respect for dr phil. not because of his wisdom (i never watch his show) but because he has managed to be successful on television and have a moustache. thats not easy these days!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,118,825 times
Quote:
I have seen gyms, the men are the worst. And you can see from the comments of the 'fitness men" on this forum that most of them are douches.
So you hate gyms, big deal. DON'T GO. Problem solved. Those "fitness obsessed granola crunching douchebags" you describe so eloquently are obviously in better shape than you will ever be. You're just jealous because most of us care enough about ourselves to take good care of ourselves via physical fitness. But hey, if you're content with spreading like wildfire, who am I to judge?

Old 08-18-2011, 08:18 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,994,804 times
Jasper12 wrote:
because a body like that takes at least 2-3 hours of dedicated work each night. That is a minimum....
In the real world it can be accomplished with MUCH less time than that. At age 62 I'm maintaing muscularity, strength, and fitness with 4 - five minute workouts per day, consisting mostly of bodyweight only exercises.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:23 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Everyone has their preferences, likes and dislikes and that is okay. But what I find absolutely hilarious, is that all the chicks who are being mean and saying negative things about fit women ARE FAT. Women are such super jealous creatures. Strike that - I mean to say that OBESE women are super jealous.

As far as finding time to workout, its easy to make excuses why there is no time, if you are lazy and/or have your priorities all screwed up and out of order. Its easy to wake up early to work out if you are NOT up late at night watching stupid Glee or True Blood or Sons of Anarchy (fat chick favorite shows) or that ugly butter eating old chick who has a cooking show (dont know her name).

To the chick who took the time to outline all of her morning activities with the time it takes to do each I say shame on you. 20 minute showers? Really? You are just lazy and jealous of fit chicks. You can 10-15 minutes of exercise per day and totally look and appear fit/healthy/SEXY. You just need to make time and stop sitting around watch tv and eating crappy food.

I can absolutely guarantee that the fit women posted in this thread, and in real life do much much much better in attracting men/relationships than the fat jealous women on this thread. But, that is why the women here seem to be so angry at fit chicks. Like someone said ".......they look all bull butch dykey...." LMAO. No they dont. LOL>

Last edited by LaoTzuMindFu; 08-18-2011 at 08:58 AM..

Old 08-18-2011, 08:38 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,118,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Everyone has their preferences, likes and dislikes and that is okay. But what I find absolutely hilarious, is that all the chicks who are being mean and saying negative things about fit women ARE FAT. Women are such super jealous creatures. Strike that - I mean to say that OBESE women are super jealous.

As far as finding time to workout, its easy to make excuses why there is no time, if you are lazy and/or have your priorities all screwed up and out of order. Its easy to wake up early to work out if you are up late at night watching stupid Glee or True Blood or Sons of Anarchy (fat chick favorite shows) or that ugly butter eating old chick who has a cooking show (dont know her name).

To the chick who took the time to outline all of her morning activities with the time it takes to do each I say shame on you. 20 minute showers? Really? You are just lazy and jealous of fit chicks. You can 10-15 minutes of exercise per day and totally look and appear fit/healthy/SEXY. You just need to make time and stop sitting around watch tv and eating crappy food.

I can absolutely guarantee that the fit women posted in this thread, and in real life do much much much better in attracting men/relationships than the fat jealous women on this thread. But, that is why the women here seem to be so angry at fit chicks. Like someone said ".......they look all bull butch dykey...." LMAO. No they dont. LOL>
Really...It's ridiculous. Most fit women could care less about some 40 Big Mac value meal eating a day obese woman hating on them.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,276,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

As far as finding time to workout, its easy to make excuses why there is no time, if you are lazy and/or have your priorities all screwed up and out of order. Its easy to wake up early to work out if you are NOT up late at night watching stupid Glee or True Blood or Sons of Anarchy (fat chick favorite shows) or that ugly butter eating old chick who has a cooking show (dont know her name).

While I find your tone harsh, I have to say that I totally agree with the parts of your post that I quoted. You can make the time to do anything if you WANT to. This morning, I got up late and I only had 25 minutes to get out the door and get to work on time. I jumped rope for five minutes so at least I got SOMETHING in. That's how important fitness is to me. I wear my hair in a natural style to cut down on morning prep time. Get everything ready the night before. I work full time and go to school full time, and it's so easy to sleep in. But, I get up and do it anyway because I WANT to. I have equipment in my home so I can workout there.

And you still still be fit and healthy and watch tv. That's what DVRs are for.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im judgmental of everybody, but i can handle it coming back at me and im not really very serious about it. your judgment is more mean spirited and comes from a darker more jealous and hateful place than mine. you dont like people judging you but you have plenty of bad things to say about people who actually put years of effort into their bodies and constantly work on their diet.

some women get overly manly because of their excessive use of male hormones. but the pictures that loaded from those links didnt look that way. you just take issue with them because you are so far away from them, that you want to pretend that there is something wrong with them.
I am not jealous of these manly woman. Most of these woman have mosquito bite chests, pancake flat butts, and manly looking thighs. I'm the opposite and I think I look more feminine then those women. Perhaps men who are attracted to manly, fit women are also attracted to actual men, just my opinion.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:26 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northside904 View Post
So you hate gyms, big deal. DON'T GO. Problem solved. Those "fitness obsessed granola crunching douchebags" you describe so eloquently are obviously in better shape than you will ever be. You're just jealous because most of us care enough about ourselves to take good care of ourselves via physical fitness. But hey, if you're content with spreading like wildfire, who am I to judge?
I have known a lot of "fit" people. I have dated two girls that had six packs and a very strong firm body. The thing is they ruined me. I really liked the way the butt feels when its a ball of muscle instead of just fat or "skinny".

The worse type of individuals are that see themselves as "fit" and they degrade over fat individuals. Its none of their business how another person chooses to live. You should keep your mouth shut.

Like the other week I went to walmart for some sugar items. The guy at the cashier told me, "that's a lot of sugar" and he didn't say "thanks for shopping at wal-mart like they all do. Instead he just handed me the receipt while looking away. This dude was not even ripped he was just a skinny black dude with a big mouth.

Having said that. I don't care too much for the way a person looks, its their character that makes them worth knowing. I have known several guys that had six packs and looked like GQ models who were some of the most nicest guys I have ever met. And it wasn't even fake nice it was genuine. I should also mention that I run four miles daily. I don't have the body I use to but on the inside I am still the same.

I know its a superficial world, but still. Let others live life and don't judge them without knowing them.
/rant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.