Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Sun Salutation A. Do this a few times each morning when you wake up.

Basic Sun Salutation with Kathryn Budig - YouTube
I finished my workout about a half hour ago- and I included the Sun Salutation....I feel amazing! This is my new "high"
I also did a few other moves, so altogether I did 30 minutes of yoga with another 30 minutes of aerobics. If there's any other good beginner's moves please post them Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 10:45 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I finished my workout about a half hour ago- and I included the Sun Salutation....I feel amazing! This is my new "high"
I also did a few other moves, so altogether I did 30 minutes of yoga with another 30 minutes of aerobics. If there's any other good beginner's moves please post them Thanks
AWESOME!! I'll find more for you. There are some really good vids on YouTube.

My wife and several friends had classes with the chick in the vid above yesterday. Think she'll be doing classes with her just about every day this week.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
AWESOME!! I'll find more for you. There are some really good vids on YouTube.

My wife and several friends had classes with the chick in the vid above yesterday. Think she'll be doing classes with her just about every day this week.
I totally appreciate it, thanks for enlightening me

Your wife takes the same class?? That is so cool-I'd love to take a class with someone like that

Old 01-27-2012, 05:31 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
Yeah I used to watch those videos.

I totally didn't practice those videos. LOL

Old 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Yeah I used to watch those videos.

I totally didn't practice those videos. LOL
Why would you not try it?? It is amazing- really. I feel like I move more gracefully; the thing I have read is that men think yoga is easy- and I used to think that, as well.
Yoga is MUCH more than just stretching into a pose. Its something you really have to focus on, & it feels awesome
So I dare ya' to try it- & see if you don't get hooked

Old 01-27-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Why would you not try it?? It is amazing- really. I feel like I move more gracefully; the thing I have read is that men think yoga is easy- and I used to think that, as well.
Yoga is MUCH more than just stretching into a pose. Its something you really have to focus on, & it feels awesome
So I dare ya' to try it- & see if you don't get hooked
I can try it sometime when I Feel more flexible LOL.

But that's totally not the reason why I was watching those videos.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I can try it sometime when I Feel more flexible LOL.

But that's totally not the reason why I was watching those videos.
Trying it when you feel more flexible...actually it helps you to become more flexible So try it this weekend, lol
You will feel really good, I'd bet money on it.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Trying it when you feel more flexible...actually it helps you to become more flexible So try it this weekend, lol
You will feel really good, I'd bet money on it.
I'll try it when I wake up tomorrow. See if it kicks my arse! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness