Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2014, 09:24 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,957,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
I think most of them have hideous looking quads. A woman can be very fit but not look like that. I don't think they look the least bit feminine.
You get those quads and a nice butt from squatting, which is one of the most effective exercises out there for overall body strength and wellness. I would rather sit on a couch with a girl and touch those kinds of legs instead of legs that are mostly fatty tissue, even if they still look nice. Girls who appreciate fit guys usually like to touch their arms or stomach. Likewise, fit guys who appreciate a girl who's in shape like to touch some nice legs and buns.

This may be sad, but I can name 3 of the girls from KingsGambit's 3 links and the picture below them just because of how nice and popular their bodies are in the fitness field. I think I see Michelle Lewin, Paige Hathaway, and Andreia Brazier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 09:51 AM

4,560 posts, read 5,414,667 times
Quote:
I think most of them have hideous looking quads. A woman can be very fit but not look like that. I don't think they look the least bit feminine.
1. You must be a chick/woman. What a man finds sexy on a woman, another woman may say "ew".

2. I posted three links, only one of those pics you can see the quads. The other two just abs.

3. They look completely FIT and feminine. Like athletes. Nothing "manly" or "boyish" about them.

4. Do you think the women in my links have any difficulty at all attracting men? Do you think they secretly wish they looked different as as to attract a mate?

Six pack abs on a NON bodybuilding woman is almost ALWAYS sexy. Non of the women in the links I posted are bodybuilders. They are FIT, beautiful, sexy, and wonderful positive role models for young girls when it comes to healthy living and body image.

Old 07-24-2014, 11:30 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Some more examples of sexy women with six packs. How can anyone NOT find these role models for health/fitness/body awareness sexy? If they do, they are in the extreme minority. These women are fit, feminine, have six packs and still have that girly softness about them.

https://www.facebook.com/SpotMeGirl/...type=1&theater

Dude, stop tempting my testosterone . I see eye candies like this on a daily basis in my gym.

Old 07-24-2014, 02:09 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,637,422 times
15 things girls who lift are tired of hearing:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahbass/d...-lift-bro?bffb

Old 07-24-2014, 02:11 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,637,422 times
Quote:
Some more examples of sexy women with six packs. How can anyone NOT find these role models for health/fitness/body awareness sexy? If they do, they are in the extreme minority. These women are fit, feminine, have six packs and still have that girly softness about them.

That third one...my god.

Old 07-24-2014, 02:28 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,315 times
Quote:
I have quads that look like that...that's just how some women gain muscle/definition.

I think it's odd how I would be in the wrong to say that the average, everyday woman has hideous thunder thighs (which is partially true, since most women are overweight), but it's ok to call quads that look like that hideous.

Just a thought.

I guess our society has gotten to that point though. When over half of the nation is fat, the sloppy, flabby look becomes the norm

Old 07-24-2014, 02:42 PM

28,666 posts, read 18,775,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
I think it's odd how I would be in the wrong to say that the average, everyday woman has hideous thunder thighs (which is partially true, since most women are overweight),
You would be mercilessly attacked.
Quote:
but it's ok to call quads that look like that hideous.

Just a thought.

I guess our society has gotten to that point though. When over half of the nation is fat, the sloppy, flabby look becomes the norm
It's not just that. Don't suggest anything that implies some people are making bad judgments about anything.

Old 07-24-2014, 02:47 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneyus View Post
You get those quads and a nice butt from squatting, which is one of the most effective exercises out there for overall body strength and wellness. I would rather sit on a couch with a girl and touch those kinds of legs instead of legs that are mostly fatty tissue, even if they still look nice. Girls who appreciate fit guys usually like to touch their arms or stomach. Likewise, fit guys who appreciate a girl who's in shape like to touch some nice legs and buns.

This may be sad, but I can name 3 of the girls from KingsGambit's 3 links and the picture below them just because of how nice and popular their bodies are in the fitness field. I think I see Michelle Lewin, Paige Hathaway, and Andreia Brazier.
I have been fit all my life. But I think that most women with quads that size are taking something as most women just don't develop muscles like that. I still think its ugly and far from feminine looking. You seem to be saying that you must be either fat or have gigantic quad muscles.

Old 07-24-2014, 02:56 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,862,422 times
Quote:
Are those real? Anyone can buy those and look good.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:01 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,862,422 times
Quote:

2. I posted three links, only one of those pics you can see the quads. The other two just abs.
The middle one has more defined abs than the others, and she had to sacrifice her boobs to achieve that. She has no extra fat on her body anywhere. If you like women with a chest like a dude's, I guess that's sexy for you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness