Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 06:47 PM

36 posts, read 52,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
just to see what your appearance is like that gets such a reaction from other people. you want to know why they think you are anorexic, well i want to see if you look like someone that appears to be anorexic.
Well I already know what I look like and I don't look anorexic so I don't need to show you guys how I look.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I would probably say, being naturally thin doesn't exempt you from eating a proper diet. Fast food is a bad choice for long term health, especially if it is the basis of your diet.
What do you expect me to eat. I don't like salads.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
If all you eat is fast food and soda, you may be skinny but you don't look fit. In fact, you probably look kind of sickly - malnourished - which is why people are expressing their dismay over your appearance. That's just a guess though..
No I look pretty fit. I do workout.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:50 PM

26,653 posts, read 28,677,767 times
Quote:
If all you eat is fast food and soda, you may be skinny but you don't look fit. In fact, you probably look kind of sickly which is why people are expressing their dismay over your appearance. That's just a guess though..
I would agree. I was always too thin and people would make rude remarks. I ate real food though, not fast food and soda. You need to eat right because you probably do look sickly and you are harming your health. Have a sandwich, drink some milk. Lay off the soda. If you don't eat right, some day it will catch up with you and you'll be sick all the time.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I would agree. I was always too thin and people would make rude remarks. I ate real food though, not fast food and soda. You need to eat right because you probably do look sickly and you are harming your health. Have a sandwich, drink some milk. Lay off the soda. If you don't eat right, some day it will catch up with you and you'll be sick all the time.
If you mean get fat, then I would starve myself.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:06 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyy View Post
I swear people always think I'm anorexic because I'm naturally skinny. It really pisses me off. My diet consists of fast food and soda. So why do they always question me if I'm on a diet. Are they just jealous because they can't handle that I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight. I was also told to drink some Ensure because they thought something was wrong with me.
In college I got pulled aside by the residence director of my dorm. My friends were concerned about my bulimia. I was 105 pounds. I ate what I wanted to eat. I was just naturally skinny. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Who cares what other people think? Still vegetables are your friend for the nutrients...

Old 03-11-2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
In college I got pulled aside by the residence director of my dorm. My friends were concerned about my bulimia. I was 105 pounds. I ate what I wanted to eat. I was just naturally skinny. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Who cares what other people think? Still vegetables are your friend for the nutrients...
I don't mind fruits, but I just don't like vegetables. Some people are just naturally skinny and I feel like some people just can't handle that.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:26 PM

456 posts, read 1,170,226 times
Quote:
If all you eat is fast food and soda, you may be skinny but you don't look fit. In fact, you probably look kind of sickly - malnourished - which is why people are expressing their dismay over your appearance. That's just a guess though..
This.
I remember this really pretty girl in high school. She had a TERRIBLE diet and never gained a pound, but if you got close to her she gave off this energy of this sickly dying person and she had bad teeth.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:33 PM

1,855 posts, read 3,609,697 times
Yes, we are all unbearably jealous of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyy View Post
I don't mind fruits, but I just don't like vegetables. Some people are just naturally skinny and I feel like some people just can't handle that.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBunny View Post
This.
I remember this really pretty girl in high school. She had a TERRIBLE diet and never gained a pound, but if you got close to her she gave off this energy of this sickly dying person and she had bad teeth.
If she had bad teeth then maybe she was bulimic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness