Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 01:59 PM

892 posts, read 2,371,859 times

Advertisements

add avacados to your list they are very fattening. When they are in season I eat at least 1 a day since my Grandma has trees. otherwise I still try to grab a few each time I go to the store. That sounds good right now.
I too am always trying to gain weight. I have 5 scoops of ice cream right before bed everynight and that maybe gets me 1 pound after a couple months.
And I am sick of comments like "your so skinny" like duh! I didn't know that that. People do not go up to fat people and say "your so fat" so don't do it to me. Sorry guess I should list that under pet peeves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2006, 02:29 PM

622 posts, read 2,709,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingfortheperfectplace View Post
add avacados to your list they are very fattening. When they are in season I eat at least 1 a day since my Grandma has trees. otherwise I still try to grab a few each time I go to the store. That sounds good right now.
I too am always trying to gain weight. I have 5 scoops of ice cream right before bed everynight and that maybe gets me 1 pound after a couple months.
And I am sick of comments like "your so skinny" like duh! I didn't know that that. People do not go up to fat people and say "your so fat" so don't do it to me. Sorry guess I should list that under pet peeves
you can have some of my fat!

Old 10-25-2006, 02:43 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,986,187 times
Quote:
I love avocados!! When my parents drove here to visit me in June, my mom brought avocados with her as I specifically requested them from California. The ones here in Missouri tend to be small and shriveled in the markets. The Californian avocados were HUGE and lush. I ate them all. I do buy them even so here when I see them. And I often cut them in half, remove the nut (though I eat all the avocado off it), then scoop it out with a spoon and eat it As far as being skinny...well...I prefer to call it 'thin'. My sister used to say I was going to fall through my butt and hang myself. I called her "Bitty t i t t y" as she had very little in the way of headlights until she got pregnant. Now she's quite endowed and way too heavy, but I don't throw comments at her. I pretend I don't notice. In the meantime, I'm trying to do two things, eat healthily and gain weight

Old 10-25-2006, 03:08 PM

When I move to Al/Tn area next year I will be having my Grandma ship me avocados regularly as I have heard from other people not in Ca that they are not worth it in other states.

Old 10-25-2006, 04:34 PM

622 posts, read 2,709,455 times
mark you always make me laugh

Old 10-25-2006, 04:37 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
I hate you skinny people!! I say this with a handful of M and M's

Old 10-25-2006, 05:13 PM

We all have our weight issues.
I could say that I hate you fat people because there is too much fat free crap in the stores now, but then that, I suppose, is a good thing

Old 10-25-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
We all have our weight issues.
I could say that I hate you fat people because there is too much fat free crap in the stores now, but then that, I suppose, is a good thing
No that fat free crap, tastes like it as well, so dont hate us you get the good stuff!!!

Old 10-25-2006, 05:25 PM

Haha, No I don't hate fat people I was just joking in reply to your statement. I love fluffy people

Old 10-25-2006, 05:29 PM

Fluffy!!! oh now you must pay!!!!!! twig!!!! hahahaha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness