Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 12:01 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,774,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
Does anybody here use a HGH supplement( Human Growth Hormone )? Not the injections, but the HGH capsules & mixes sold at health stores? If so, what exactly do they do? How well do these work? Any side effects? What are you paying monthly for yours?
Today someone told me to look into a HGH drink mix for 50 bucks a month. Made by Fountain of youth, called HGH complete.
The pills are bunk. HGH does not survive digestion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 04:08 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,040,921 times
If you want to use real human growth hormone go to your doctor or go the black market route and educate yourself. There is a huge market for growth hormone. I have lots of bodybuilding friends that are on GH. It's amazing if your'e 35+ years old. You'll look and feel like you're 18 again. You have to make sure what you are buying is legit and safe and real HGH. There are a lot of fakes out there. Same thing with steroids. If you are serious about packing on muscle and losing weight you can do it safely if you educate yourself about perfromance enhancement. If done right, responsibly and safely anabolic steroids i..e. testosterone and Gh are not dangerous. Stay away fro oral steroids, get regular blood work, keep an eye on your blood work, eat healthy, and go to the gym and you'll look and feel amazing. Coming from someone who's done both. But if you are in America be aware our nazi government have made both highly illegal.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:31 AM

665 posts, read 1,728,097 times
The best and most healthy way to get HGH is L arginine supliments.

Arginine - Growth Hormone, Wound Healing and Cardiovascular Health - Life Extension Manual - Futurescience.com

Old 04-29-2011, 04:02 AM

11 posts, read 55,665 times
it actually works. the only difference is each individual's reception to these blogs. how our bodies react to it.

______
hgh supplements: no xplode bsn

Old 12-02-2011, 01:50 AM

1 posts, read 1,846 times
No another place can be as good as hghfactory. This is the best place to buy Injectable HGH. My personal experience says this.
Quote:
[url]http://www.hghfactory.com/[/url]

Old 12-02-2011, 04:00 AM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
To be honest I don't believe in may of the products that health food stores offer. I mean the protein power is OK and so are the vitamins. But the rest to me is snake oil.

Look you want to use GH I would suggest doing the injections under some type of medical supervision. The major side affects of GH in a already grown adult are 1. Acromegaly (Enlarged bones in the nose and mouth may cause a large tongue and widely spaced teeth and may lead to sleep apnea. Bone and cartilage growth may lead to arthritis. People with acromegaly can also develop diabetes, high blood pressure, and other problems.) 2. High blood sugar 3. High blood fats 4. increased blood pressure.

Cons are worse than the Pro's. If you're thinking about taking for muscle growth, it's much better doing it natural, because you did it. The HGH at health stores is not actual HGH, it's some sort of precursor to boost HGH levels.

Oh, if you want to get HGH for uhm, your lab rats, google rui research.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:38 AM

102,205 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTNBIKE View Post
A friend of mine gave me a website worth checking into.
It is a growth hormone precursor. This company has apparently found the exact proprietary blend of crystalized amino acids that when taken orally is absorbed directly through your stomach lining and stimulates your anterior pituitary gland to make your body produce and release it's own HGH. It then travels in the circulation to the liver where it stimulates the production of IGF-1 which attaches to cells in the body, etc. The feedback loop prevents excessive levels of HGH in the body and is extremely efficient at monitoring and maintaining.
Increasing the levels of IGF-! has been found to set the stage for cancer development in the body. The only hgh product I know of that keeps IGF-1 levels normal, while stimulating increased production of hgh is: Trans-D Tropin, a cream application. (Google it for more info.)

Old 11-29-2012, 08:59 AM

1,035 posts, read 1,397,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
If you want to use real human growth hormone go to your doctor or go the black market route and educate yourself. There is a huge market for growth hormone. I have lots of bodybuilding friends that are on GH. It's amazing if your'e 35+ years old. You'll look and feel like you're 18 again. You have to make sure what you are buying is legit and safe and real HGH. There are a lot of fakes out there. Same thing with steroids. If you are serious about packing on muscle and losing weight you can do it safely if you educate yourself about perfromance enhancement. If done right, responsibly and safely anabolic steroids i..e. testosterone and Gh are not dangerous. Stay away fro oral steroids, get regular blood work, keep an eye on your blood work, eat healthy, and go to the gym and you'll look and feel amazing. Coming from someone who's done both. But if you are in America be aware our nazi government have made both highly illegal.
Nice post^^^^
HGH pills, drink mixes, and creams are BS and bunk. If you want Human Growth Hormone results you take f*cking Human Growth Hormone! Simple. The injections are intradermal just like insulin, no pain at all. I have never used HGH by itself only with anabolic steroids, but it made the anabolics work better. I have gone as high as 15iu a day, only negatives were water retention in the hands and feet, and I felt tired at different times of the day. You do NOT need 15iu a day unless you are trying to pack on serious amounts of muscle. If you're looking to loose a little fat and "tone-up" 4-6iu a day is plenty. I would like to take HGH more often, but I can't afford it. There is A LOT of counterfit HGH out there. Unfortunately, the internet has helped a lot of scammers. Do not PM me for a source!!!!!

Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,791,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
One of the biggest reasons steroids and HGH are illegal is the same reason Marijuana is illegal, Pharmaceutical companies. They know that in a controlled environment, HGH and Deca or Stanzobol are truly the fountain of youth.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:32 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,995,793 times
James420 wrote: One of the biggest reasons steroids and HGH are illegal is the same reason Marijuana is illegal, Pharmaceutical companies. They know that in a controlled environment, HGH and Deca or Stanzobol are truly the fountain of youth.

Agreed! Although I have not the slightest desire to use steroids, declaring these substance illegal is reprehensible behavior by the government catering to the whim of their pharmaceutical bosses. IMO, we are all big girls and boys, quite capable of making our own decisions about what or what not to put into our OWN bodies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness