Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 12:13 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,697,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious she was joking and nevermind the fact that you ignored the big boob shaming premise of this whole thread that seems to imply that all women with big boobs are out of shape and don't exercise enough.

But...you have touched on a good point. Women with big boobs probably don't like the attention they get when they work out because of the jiggling and shaking. There's a big difference between a gym rat with fake boobs and some mommy type struggling to keep some natural G-cups under control while she works off her baby weight. Maybe some of you believe no one would be looking at her in the first place...but I think a lot of times women like this avoid gyms and high impact stuff because of the spectacle and the pain - lowering the amount the OP is going to see to take his visual audits to come to conclusions this thread implies.
Excuse me, I was a gym rat with natural big boobs.. Also lot of other things but I don't want to go details. There are natural big breast on women who are well trained.

One reason why they are often labelled as "fat" is that they sometimes like dressing inside large shirts etc. especially if classes/gym contains both genders. Usually we in the big boobs -clubs know what is under our shirts but we don't want to show. At steaming room etc. we talk about it a lot.. That rather some of us be viewed as "fat" than leave our t-shirt home and step in wearing only a tiny top.

Large shirts leaves the fabric hanging where the breasts are, therefore there could be a slim tummy with abs or not. Not everyone of us sport for showing off but we just enjoy sports. I had few years when I trained really hard, with personal trainer. Still my boobs there, it is just how it is..

Some are fit, some are fat and some are purely stupid to care what other people are. Everyone has a one body, take care of it or not but leave other bodies alone..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2015, 12:31 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,757,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Excuse me, I was a gym rat with natural big boobs.. Also lot of other things but I don't want to go details. There are natural big breast on women who are well trained.
Sigh, let me try one more time. I understand that, however the premise of this thread is making a generalization.

Quote:
One reason why they are often labelled as "fat" is that they sometimes like dressing inside large shirts etc. especially if classes/gym contains both genders. Usually we in the big boobs -clubs know what is under our shirts but we don't want to show. At steaming room etc. we talk about it a lot.. That rather some of us be viewed as "fat" than leave our t-shirt home and step in wearing only a tiny top.

Large shirts leaves the fabric hanging where the breasts are, therefore there could be a slim tummy with abs or not. Not everyone of us sport for showing off but we just enjoy sports. I had few years when I trained really hard, with personal trainer. Still my boobs there, it is just how it is..

Some are fit, some are fat and some are purely stupid to care what other people are. Everyone has a one body, take care of it or not but leave other bodies alone..
Well, hiding them goes along with what I'm talking about. I agree, I think a naturally large chested woman is more likely to cover up and wear loose clothing as opposed to showing the world that they can and do work just as hard as the smaller chested women do because of the attention they might get.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:34 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Sigh, let me try one more time. I understand that, however the premise of this thread is making a generalization.
Yes, the generalization is inappropriate/ inaccurate.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:19 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times
I feel that I must touch upon this important issue. As a long time, long distance runner, I can tell you that most of the best female distance runners tend to be less buxom. This is not a negative as perkiness can more than make up for sheer mass. But I would be the first to admit that there is nothing wrong w/ sheer mass.
Buxom females can find other ways to stay in shape such as swimming. The invention of the sports bra also can go a ways towards solving this. It was Katie Couric who noted that " But the importance of the sports bra to American women can’t be overemphasized.”

Not everyone needs to be able to run a six minute mile. A while back I was running in a 12k race on an out-and-back course. I was running about 6:30 minute miles and was about 3 miles from the finish when a beautiful buxom black female runner crossed my path coming the other way. "Good job," she yelled to me as she plodded by running her 12 min/mile pace. That is still one of my favorite running memories. There is a case to be made that fitness is not everything.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:29 PM

625 posts, read 623,546 times
Yes, obviously a man with smaller breasts is more fit & has a better shape (figure).

I find man boobs unappealing. Bind those babies up. Put on a Man-Bra, wear a man SPANX cami! Something! Anything! But no one wants to see that!

What are men thinking showing up at a gym out of shape with man boobs?

Obviously, a guy who is cut & lifts with 6-pack abs is
*better eye candy
*is in much better shape than a chubby dude with man boobage.
*belongs at MY GYM where I can see him while I'm working out.

Chubbies with man boobs need not apply.

Old 07-08-2015, 03:51 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,908,149 times
Breast size, body type has little to do with fitness. It depends on who works out. I just saw a woman this morning running as she passed me on my bike. Very nice figure. I saw her over a mile from where I first saw her, running along. She looked to be in pretty good shape. Body shape is not an obstacle to fitness.

Old 07-08-2015, 04:02 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Breast size, body type has little to do with fitness. It depends on who works out. I just saw a woman this morning running as she passed me on my bike. Very nice figure. I saw her over a mile from where I first saw her, running along. She looked to be in pretty good shape. Body shape is not an obstacle to fitness.
Alternate thread title: Another excuse to talk about boobs.

Old 07-08-2015, 04:14 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,887,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Naturally, yes. The ones with the big boobs don't have enough time for fitness, they are too busy getting laid.
I have dated a few women with big boobs and they hike and bike but running is out of the question. I prefer women with smaller busts these days.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:08 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times
Dolly Parton on jogging:

Humorous Quotes from Dolly Parton's My Life and Other Unfinished Business @ WorkingHumor.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Parton
If I tried to jog with these boobs, I'd end up with two black eyes.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:28 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,588,226 times
I love having a smaller breasts myself, I think it give you a more youthful appearance...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness