Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 02:30 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,787,283 times

Advertisements

I see a fascination for this Rich Piana? person among young lifters. Fellow reminds me of the Mr Hyde character with tats from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 08:43 AM

1,516 posts, read 1,806,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epson Exile View Post
Mike Matthews / Muscle for Life. I like him, straight forward way of explaining things and he is a nattie. So what he says has more to do with me versus a juiced up dude giving advise about how to lift and diet while on juice.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGT...2DsQi2KTMi0Jgw
He's good too. I read both his books, good scientific info but his workout program is not good imo.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:30 PM

3,847 posts, read 7,923,953 times
30 days of Yoga with Adrienne. Literally saved my life. I battle a chronic illness and I was bedridden and go through remission and relapse. I've done her series and been able to strengthen muscle and help things like raise my blood pressure (I have dangerously low bp) and slow my tachycardia

Old 03-25-2016, 06:58 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,721,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
30 days of Yoga with Adrienne. Literally saved my life. I battle a chronic illness and I was bedridden and go through remission and relapse. I've done her series and been able to strengthen muscle and help things like raise my blood pressure (I have dangerously low bp) and slow my tachycardia
Great for you!

Old 03-27-2016, 04:50 AM

951 posts, read 1,135,380 times
I also follow Nikki Blackketter, Kati Hearn, Katya Henry, Jessica Arevalo, and Michrelle Lewin on Instagram and watch their YT videos. I chose the first four because they're petite like me. As for males I follow, I follow and read Bret Contreas.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:44 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,878,151 times
I thought I'd hijack the thread just slightly and ask a similar question of this thread; what are your favorite specific YouTube fitness videos? I have gotten extremely bored with my home exercise routine: Bob Harper DVD, Jackie Warner DVD, Jillian Michaels DVD, run on treadmill, lather, rinse, repeat for the last 5+ years. I want something different. Today I did a beginner Zumba video on YouTube and I had fun exercising for the first time in a long time. It got me motivated again. I have dumbbells, kettlebells, a mat, and my own body weight for equipment, and I like both strength and cardio routines. I'm probably an intermediate exerciser, although I'm more out of shape because I have gotten bored and lost motivation lately. Thanks for any suggestions!

Old 05-21-2016, 12:24 PM
JL

8,514 posts, read 14,473,862 times
The oldide Scooby guy though i haven't followed him for 2 yrs , Mike Chang from Sixpackshortcuts, and also Scott Hermann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBHF9PrCso
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness