Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 07:37 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,581,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post

My question is whether she has had children. It is easier to get like that later in life if one has not been pregnant and given birth a few times.
Easier? Perhaps. Difficult? Maybe. Possible? Definitely.

Where I live (East Asia), women who have given birth multiple times look quite fit well into their 40s and 50s.

My wife, who has given birth, is 60 and she is in better shape than many American high school girls.

Too many American kids look like seal pups.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2018, 10:38 AM

3,158 posts, read 4,588,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Easier? Perhaps. Difficult? Maybe. Possible? Definitely.

Where I live (East Asia), women who have given birth multiple times look quite fit well into their 40s and 50s.

My wife, who has given birth, is 60 and she is in better shape than many American high school girls.

Too many American kids look like seal pups.

If one take care of themselves and by that I mean eating real foods (organics) and staying active by working out, yes they'll fair much better then those who feast on a diet of fast foods and processed, GMO along with all the -chemicals-hormones-antibiotics and our secondary! Living a stress free life goes along ways as well.. Yes I'm older 55 and mother 3 and a granny~

Old 04-15-2018, 06:09 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
I've actually stumbled across her YouTube channel. No idea how I did. Her and her husband are obviously rich, bored, and a little on the exhibitionist side.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:23 AM

13,447 posts, read 15,466,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzay View Post
She does not look fifty. She looks great for her age. She has good genetics. Today there are so many obese and out of shape women and i'd rather have her body than the alternative. For any person who is over 40 yrs of age and trying their best to stay in shape, i tip my hat off n more to all those folks. What a great inspiration for me when I get to forty. I am 32 yrs btw!!!
I'm 42, formerly obese and out of shape (for ten years). Fitness wise I'm better now than in my 20s. I keep challenging myself. It's hard work but so worth it.

Old 04-22-2018, 05:53 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,055 times
She looks very good, especially considering her age. Better to be in shape at 50 than not in shape.

Old 04-27-2018, 04:28 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Average woman?

She deserves some respect for her hard work, obviously strict diet and dedication. She made the best out of herself. 50 is not that old, and her body looks better than most 20 year old nowadays.

While others are eating chips on their couch, she hit the gym. I applaud her.
takes one to know one

i agree

lots of great looking mature lady's around
and beauty also comes from within.... how a lady carries herself...
but physically...you are dead on ......she deserves respect .. she earned it.....not by eating ice cream soda and chips..

Old 04-28-2018, 11:08 PM

13,236 posts, read 7,286,273 times
I wonder if her channel got de-monetized YouTube stopped paying most of the channels which didn't meet their new standards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness