Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 01:30 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Right. OP, you're supposed to take it intermittently: one day off of it, every 3 days, or so. And you should be monitored (via blood tests), to make sure you don't get too much in your system.
i believe trt is generally taken as a weekly injection. professional athletes all supplement with it but if they are tested they will use a quick acting version that would require daily (or more frequent) injections.

i wouldnt expect a doctor to prescribe test suspension. im not aware of a pill being prescribed, maybe an OTC supplement. that wouldnt work so fast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 01:32 PM

23,281 posts, read 18,810,120 times
What you are experiencing?

Wishful thinking
Placebo effect
Self-fulfilling prophesy

All of which have little to do with testosterone.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:39 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
All this in 2 days? Completely mental/placebo. Do you honestly think you've added muscle in TWO days? Could be a sugar pill you're taking for all you know.
This.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:41 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
My husband takes doctor supervised, testosterone via injection(by prescription) and he didn't notice a difference in 2 days...
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-02-2018, 01:41 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i believe trt is generally taken as a weekly injection. professional athletes all supplement with it but if they are tested they will use a quick acting version that would require daily (or more frequent) injections.

i wouldnt expect a doctor to prescribe test suspension. im not aware of a pill being prescribed, maybe an OTC supplement. that wouldnt work so fast.
Well, the OP said he's taken it for two days, total. I was thinking maybe he meant two weeks. We're waiting for clarification. If it's only been two days since he began supplementation, then it's obviously all in his head.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:43 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, the OP said he's taken it for two days, total. I was thinking maybe he meant two weeks. We're waiting for clarification. If it's only been two days since he began supplementation, then it's obviously all in his head.
It is in his head. I sold and managed several nutritional kiosks in the past. There is so much quackery its disgusting. Hormone boosters to change life and make people into athletes are rampant, as is often dangerous diet pills. A study was done recenty showing that these supplements often have chemicals not listed in the label and not even natural ones.

They have "male enhancement" that even sells great. Men buy it believing that a few doses will give them super powered sausage. Idiots!

Old 11-02-2018, 04:52 PM

4,563 posts, read 5,416,094 times
In checking through the OPs posting history, he/she has a NORORIOUSLY low history of responding to threads they created. So I doubt we'll hear anything back from them despite all the questions other members have posed. At BEST, we may get a one sentence reply, but at this point, I doubt we'll hear anything back from them in terms of answering questions posted by other members here.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:06 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,695,641 times
What age is OP that he alleges to possibly have a low T count? I'm 48 and am still fina and hoping it stays that way lol

Old 11-02-2018, 08:24 PM

21,866 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Hello! Okay well.. I have been taking Testosterone for about two days now (I always used to take it intermittently) and .. it has made a HUGE difference in what I am able to achieve! Both energy-wise, and workout wise. I have 85 of my 100 push-ups done already, one 50-count, and it's not even 7 in the morning. So between 5 and 7, I've done 85 pushups. Arms feel a little sore, but, so what, no pain no gain.

Maybe I had Low T?

I'm wondering if what I am experiencing is unique, or.
Yes, steroids help. They also have downsides.

Old 11-02-2018, 08:34 PM

61,691 posts, read 87,077,794 times
TWO days... lol! I think all those amazing effects are in OP's head only...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness