U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 05:46 AM

2,034 posts, read 6,245,486 times

Advertisements

The maker of Anabolic Reload, Mark Mcilyar, has this to say:
Women can definitely take Reload, but I'm not sure if they will feel much different, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Women make about 90% less testosterone than men. Reload is NOT artificial, it simply helps your body to make as much testosterone as it is NATURALLY capable of. And a little more T in a woman would also help her to lose body fat and put on muscle, and of course have more energy and libido.

https://liveanabolic.com/products/an...31670305194037
Ingredients are shown here too.

I can't find any info anywhere about women taking this, but I don't think it would hurt to try. I do strength exercises 30 minutes a day (alternate upper body / lower body). I am not bodybuilding, just want to achieve what his last sentence says. What do you think? Should I try it for a month or two and see if I get an energy boost and lose some weight? (I am 50 yo, would like to replace 10 lbs of fat with muscle)

Thank you!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 06:35 AM

2,733 posts, read 3,112,728 times
If the owner of the company is tell you that it can't hurt, then it must be OK. It's not like he has anything to gain from it.

Old 05-28-2021, 09:51 AM

6,908 posts, read 5,190,153 times
All of those ingredients, save for Vitamin D, are just total junk. Why do people think some random weed grown in a forest in Peru is somehow going to give them big muscles is beyond me. Throw it away, buy a tub of protein instead and save the $47.99 (!!!).

Old 05-28-2021, 12:29 PM

7,483 posts, read 8,118,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
The maker of Anabolic Reload, Mark Mcilyar, has this to say:
Women can definitely take Reload, but I'm not sure if they will feel much different, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Women make about 90% less testosterone than men. Reload is NOT artificial, it simply helps your body to make as much testosterone as it is NATURALLY capable of. And a little more T in a woman would also help her to lose body fat and put on muscle, and of course have more energy and libido.

https://liveanabolic.com/products/an...31670305194037
Ingredients are shown here too.

I can't find any info anywhere about women taking this, but I don't think it would hurt to try. I do strength exercises 30 minutes a day (alternate upper body / lower body). I am not bodybuilding, just want to achieve what his last sentence says. What do you think? Should I try it for a month or two and see if I get an energy boost and lose some weight? (I am 50 yo, would like to replace 10 lbs of fat with muscle)

Thank you!
If it works to grow muscle, it would probably also work to grow a mustache!

Old 05-29-2021, 04:24 AM

It's not a stupid question. If anyone has honest, helpful input I will appreciate it. I don't want "big muscles." I thought these forums were supposed to help each other, not criticize and make jokes.

Old 05-29-2021, 08:16 AM

29 posts, read 97,192 times
Quote:
It's not a stupid question. If anyone has honest, helpful input I will appreciate it. I don't want "big muscles." I thought these forums were supposed to help each other, not criticize and make jokes.
It is very hard for women to gain muscle as you probably already know. At 50 it's even more a challenge. I doubt very much this product will do anything for you. The more weight you lose the more your muscles will show so I would concentrate on loss and just keep lifting as heavy as you can.

Old 05-29-2021, 11:53 AM

7,483 posts, read 8,118,003 times
Quote:
It won't do anything for you. There are hundreds of these types of products on the market at any point in time. You have to look at the ingredients and evaluate what the possible benefits and side effects of each ingredient. What these products all have in common is a proprietary blend of ingredients or special trademark versions of common supplements. The largest ingredient in this product is Ashwagandha. According to various reputable websites, Ashwagandha is possibly effective for stress and insufficient evidence for anything else.One website that tests products states that 56% of the Ashwagandha products they tested passed testing, mostly for not have the listed amount of the active ingredient.

One website recommends a daily dosage of 500 mg to 1,500 mg of an Ashwagandha root extract. Two capsules of this product contain 400 mg. This is typical for these types of products. They don't contain enough of the potential beneficial ingredients to be beneficial. You can also buy each of the listed ingredients in high amounts for much less money. A company that tests supplements found you can get the recommended amount of the active ingredient (withanolides) for $.07/day from a product from Nature's Way, a large supplement company.

If you're looking for supplements that might help with lifting weights, creatine is the most common. It has been used for over 25 years by weightlifters and has no negative side effects. Creatine helps you lift a little more intensely. You can buy it in WalMart.

Other products used by weightlifters are whey protein powder, branched-chain amino acids, HMB, and beta alanine. These are all natural products that contain essential or non-essential amino acids.

Old 05-29-2021, 03:44 PM

6,908 posts, read 5,190,153 times
Quote:
No one is criticizing, it's the truth. What you're asking to take is pure garbage. You'd be just as good picking up a handful of grass and eating that. If that's not the answer you want to hear, then sorry...we have nothing for you.

Old 05-29-2021, 08:51 PM

1,691 posts, read 747,317 times
Have a friend (male) that was taking testosterone, then his girlfriend started taking it too. He said their sex life was fantastic.
Then she suffered 3 TIA's --commonly known as small strokes. Coincidence?

Old 05-30-2021, 04:36 AM

I have researched the ingredients and I have looked at what bodybuilders take also, and since I am not a bodybuilder I am not sure what to take, but would like a little help achieving my goals and having more energy.

This supplement is not testosterone. Last response is irrelevant.

Really? Pure garbage? Look at the reviews for it. These types of ingredients benefit people all the time, how ignorant can you be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness