Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2008, 03:12 PM

5 posts, read 29,292 times

Advertisements

Hello:
I need some help. Has anyone ever tried a product called restorage? I was in my store the other day and I saw it. Was wondering if anyone had some good results with it. thank-you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,908,183 times
I've never heard of it. This being the case, I don't know what the product is supposed to do for you, or how it is supposed to work, but if it's something that you consume, and supposedly helps with weight loss by your consuming it, I'm highly skeptical. What you've probably heard a gazillion times about weight loss is true. There are no magic formulas. The effective way to keep yourself at a healthy weight (or to trim down if you are overweight) is to combine exercise and good nutrition.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:15 AM

173 posts, read 979,198 times
I have a bit of a distrust for anything in a box on a shelf promising that you'll lose weight. I have a firmer believe in the old fashioned burn more calories than you consume equals weightloss. The magical pills worry me, they can't be very healthy.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:18 AM

3 posts, read 12,910 times
Default Try eating chocolate to lose weight

Did you know that unprocessed cocoa is a appetite supressant? You should google dark chocolate and weight loss. It is pretty amazing. Who knew you could eat chocolate to lose weight.

e-mail me if you want to know how to get the best dark chocolate for weight loss.

[email]miyasakislovechocolate@gmail.com[/email]

Old 08-19-2008, 07:26 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Try eating less and exercising.. usually works.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:30 PM

Default Increase energy

Hello:
Maybe I was not accurate in what I want to do. I really want to increase my energy. I take a vitamin, but I am drained all the time. I recently gave up caffinee and it is is hard to get to the gym with no energy. Not sure how chocolate can help you lose weight. I know it has caffinee in it though so that is out, but I also know it is good for you too.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:42 PM

938 posts, read 3,505,260 times
A poor diet can often be the cause of low energy. Personally, I try to stay away from any and all supplements/diet pills/ect., with the exception of protein powder.

What is your diet like right now? Are you getting enough calories to adequately feed yourself? If you are exercising and eating right you should have plenty of energy, even during weight loss. If you are eating too little your body will go into "starvation mode" and you will be sluggish. Likewise, if you aren't getting enough carbs, you will also be low on energy. On days where I don't eat a lot of carbs, or skimp on meals in general, I have no energy when I go to work out. When I've had a proper meal beforehand, the difference in energy is simply amazing. You shouldn't need to take any kind of supplement or pill to have energy....chances are the problem is in your diet.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:48 PM

10 posts, read 18,846 times
personally..i don't think you should go on a diet pill. you should do it the natural way and just eat clean. i know diet pills actually do give u faster results..but once you're off the pill, you would actually gain weight faster. just manage what you eat each day (5-6 small meals a day would be best) and exercise (weight train & cardio). i've actually been doin this since the beginning of the summer, and i lost 15 lbs in a month and a half. just be dedicated and you should do fine

happy training!

Old 08-25-2008, 10:49 AM

Default Eating balanced

I agree with your statements. I think i might be exercising at the wrong time of the day. What kind of protein powder is there. I seem to have gained weight when I was on whey protein and they tast nasty as well. thxs for the help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness