U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-01-2011, 06:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,219 times

Advertisements

"...lawl what? Skinny jeans? Flared leg jeans? I'm a guy, not a woman lol."

Hey buddy, we all haven't been shopping at K-Mart and Wal-Mart for our Wranglers throughout the past 25 years. It's definitely safe to say you're the stereotypical ignorant American man. So just by having even the most basic knowledge of what EACH AND EVERY single denim designer on planet earth uses (skinny, boot, flared, straight, etc...) to describe their styles of jeans, according to you, makes you a woman. Your a major part of the reason Americans are globally looked down upon.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 09:01 PM

2,118 posts, read 2,660,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedAmericanMaleMind View Post
"...lawl what? Skinny jeans? Flared leg jeans? I'm a guy, not a woman lol."

Hey buddy, we all haven't been shopping at K-Mart and Wal-Mart for our Wranglers throughout the past 25 years. It's definitely safe to say you're the stereotypical ignorant American man. So just by having even the most basic knowledge of what EACH AND EVERY single denim designer on planet earth uses (skinny, boot, flared, straight, etc...) to describe their styles of jeans, according to you, makes you a woman. Your a major part of the reason Americans are globally looked down upon.
Greatest post, ever.

Edit: You're not a man if you type "lawl" or "lol" on the internet. Also, nice subtle im so awesome compliment me post ("but most of its muscle"), for a quite common and easy to fix problem. Worst posted topic ever.

"I have this chiseled eight pack. Some girls don't like it. How do get rid of it? Will this be something I have to live with for the rest of my life? If not, how should I mitigate it?".

Old 12-02-2011, 10:03 AM

4,804 posts, read 4,038,941 times
You two realize this thread is over 2 yrs old, right?

Old 12-02-2011, 01:12 PM

2,118 posts, read 2,660,799 times
Yeah, I realized that when I saw the guy that isn't living anymore post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness