Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What women do you find most appealing?
Slim women 146 72.28%
Overweight women 46 22.77%
obese women 9 4.46%
Skinny women 34 16.83%
Very skinny women 12 5.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 05:00 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,358,226 times

Advertisements

It all depends on the person who we're talking about. For me, I like women who are slim or who are slightly overweight. If you have muffins on your top coming out the sides of your bra, you should lose some weight (or maybe you're wearing your bra too tight).

I also do not like really skinny girls. I don't know WHAT these so called "fashion magazines" tell these girls, but I like girls with a little bit of meat on them and I don't have to worry about breaking them.

My ideal would be some of the girls from Suicide Girls. Look them up when you're not at work. The busty girls there are my favorites. If you see some of them, they have some meat on them but they aren't fat. A little extra fat goes to the boobies, and I like big boobies, so it's a natural fit for my tastes. Big boobies on slim girls are also very nice.

My wife was skinny, but she gained about 10 lb, and now she's perfect. She thinks she's way too fat but I love her just the way she is. We work out together as I'm getting stronger and she's maintaining her health and body as it is. And that's how it really should be - the guys are strong, and the girls have just a little meat on them. 10 lb overweight is the max (if a really tall girl or she has the right body, 20 lb maybe).

Old 01-17-2010, 06:22 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,785,443 times
I don't like obese women and I don't like very skinny women. I like a woman with curves. Her boobs don't have to be huge but a little over a handful is nice. I like a woman with a booty too. Of course my girlfriend doesn't have a booty but that's fine. Her boobs make up for it.

Of course I know you asked for men's opinions but everyone has their own perception of beauty.

I wouldn't spend my time obsessing over who doesn't like me because of my body shape.

I have a good friend who is overweight and she's always chalk up guys not liking her because of her weight. In actuality, it's because she was always downing herself and treated people rather rudely.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:24 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,785,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
It all depends on the person who we're talking about. For me, I like women who are slim or who are slightly overweight. If you have muffins on your top coming out the sides of your bra, you should lose some weight (or maybe you're wearing your bra too tight).

I also do not like really skinny girls. I don't know WHAT these so called "fashion magazines" tell these girls, but I like girls with a little bit of meat on them and I don't have to worry about breaking them.

My ideal would be some of the girls from Suicide Girls. Look them up when you're not at work. The busty girls there are my favorites. If you see some of them, they have some meat on them but they aren't fat. A little extra fat goes to the boobies, and I like big boobies, so it's a natural fit for my tastes. Big boobies on slim girls are also very nice.

My wife was skinny, but she gained about 10 lb, and now she's perfect. She thinks she's way too fat but I love her just the way she is. We work out together as I'm getting stronger and she's maintaining her health and body as it is. And that's how it really should be - the guys are strong, and the girls have just a little meat on them. 10 lb overweight is the max (if a really tall girl or she has the right body, 20 lb maybe).

I LOVE Suicide Girls. I have a folder on my computer dedicated to them.
I also have one of their DVDs. I love their self-confidence and I've always been attracted to women with tattoos and piercings. Something about that whole punk rock look turns me on.

It's so weird that my girlfriend isn't a big fan of tattoos or piercings and isn't punk rock in the least. I like all types of women.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:32 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,398 times
Default Big girl!!!

Hands down, thickness is my desired size. Matter of fact, the tougher the better, some guys are scared by tough girls while I love their confidence. I do not like fatness or cottage cheese, but rather a lady who looks like she can fight and possibly take you out (5'8"+ 160-180), you know someone to wrestle with, I like that.

I was a spider in my past life .

Old 01-24-2010, 06:35 PM

51 posts, read 118,709 times
What about short versus tall women? Most tall women are slender while its more difficult for a short women to look thin. Do men like short legs? Probably not. Short girls who have large chests are often mistaken for fat. And I'm speaking from personal experience.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Most tall women are not slender: they are built in a range of sizes and shapes, just like shorter women. It is easier for us to carry five or ten extra pounds, though. Five pounds on a petite woman is a lot.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:15 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Hands down, thickness is my desired size. Matter of fact, the tougher the better, some guys are scared by tough girls while I love their confidence. I do not like fatness or cottage cheese, but rather a lady who looks like she can fight and possibly take you out (5'8"+ 160-180), you know someone to wrestle with, I like that.

I was a spider in my past life .
Here here!!!

I'm the exact same as you. I don't like skinny women but at the same time I don't like obese women either. There is a distinct difference between fat and obese.

One of the prettiest girls I worked with was a real big, strong girl, just shy of 6'0, about 200 - 210 lbs and she had curves, muscles and just a tiny hint of belly flab but nothing I'd consider gross. None of the men that worked with me seemed to mind either because she was a belly dancer by night and you could actually see traces of her abs when she performed. Some of us had the pleasure of actually seeing her in action when she invited us out to watch her dance. Man was she hot and wicked voluptuous.

Her boyfiend, barely taller than me at 5'7, was a big time a-hole who treated her like dirt because his jealous personality was always telling her to quit dancing. She almost quit working her day job with us because he couldn't stand not knowing what she was doing during the day. Everyone was cool at work and there was no cheating, fooling around or any kind of hanky panky. We all trusted and respected each other, men and women in the work environment.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:18 PM

860 posts, read 2,204,729 times
slim, but overweight in the right parts

Old 03-17-2010, 07:14 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,697,875 times
Fat, skinny, it doesn't matter. I've ran into annoying and idiotic women, fat and skinny. Both times they thought they were all that. Since im not into people full of egos, I ignored them. To the OP, let me tell you, its hard to find a good person anymore.

Unless you are extremely overweight, all you women look the same. Race, hair color, it all doesn't matter. I saw this after I got married.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:53 AM

797 posts, read 3,580,196 times
You people liking 160-200 pound women have some low standards. I am guessing you are pretty low on the totem pole with your looks and size as well though, so it makes sense. You guys really can't date outside your paygrade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness