Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2012, 01:47 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,518,518 times

Advertisements

Hey guys.

Just thought I'd share a little something my company has been working on for a while with another company. Interactive virtual tours of vehicle interiors for dealerships and brands:

360-Degree Car Photography - Car Virtual Tours | Visual Integrity Studios

The Ferrari FF is at the bottom of the page. Be sure to click the 'Engine Start' button on the steering wheel to start it!

Were updating it as we speak for phones and tablets that allow you to pan the device and look around in real time.

All photography credit goes to Jamie Starling

Let me know what you think!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 02:18 PM

793 posts, read 2,523,818 times
Now if I could only virtually drive it.

Hope this helps,

Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broker Dave View Post
Now if I could only virtually drive it.

Hope this helps,
LOL

We're still working on that feature, Dave. Stay tuned

Old 12-26-2012, 04:21 PM

1,528 posts, read 4,230,356 times
This feature has been available for ages hahahaaaa

I remember Toyota has had the same exact thing back in 2005 lol

--I would never purchase a car without driving.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowps3 View Post
This feature has been available for ages hahahaaaa

I remember Toyota has had the same exact thing back in 2005 lol

--I would never purchase a car without driving.
You're right. It has been around for quite a long time. It's not really the virtual tour that were showing off as much as the features of the specific vehicle. We're keeping this product aimed at the high end market and completing the tours on a case by case basis; as the customer asks to see the vehicle they're interested in, we show them that vehicle. This is definitely a service provided only in the high end market at the moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands