Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Fairbanks
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2014, 08:17 PM

2 posts, read 3,213 times

Advertisements

Hi Fairbanks,

My name is Brooke Bacon (Seale) and I have lost touch with my older brother, Mark Seale. It's been at least 3 years since I've talked with him, probably longer. He is now 41 years old, 6' tall, Caucasian with dark blond or light brown hair and hazel eyes. We were born in Oregon in the early 70s then moved to Alaska in 1977. We lived on the Kenai peninsula for most of our years in Alaska. Then we moved to Phoenix, Arizona in the late 80s. Mark moved back to AK in the 90s and ended up in Fairbanks.

The last thing I heard from Mark was that he was working construction on and off up there.

I have checked with the jails/prisons. I have checked to see if Mark has received his dividend check for the past few years. He has not. Or at least he has not cashed them. I can't access DMV records. I've paid for the the online searches that just give me old information. I've left messages on his old FB account; and I've messaged all his FB "friends" (they probably think I'm nuts. Ha!) I just can't find Mark anywhere.

I would say he has a big inheritance coming or something but that's just not true. I just want to talk with him and see him again. I just want to know he's alive!

If you know Mark, or know someone who knows Mark, or know if Mark has moved out of state, etc, please PLEASE contact me.

Thanks very much!

Brooke Bacon
Surprise, AZ 85379
[snip-- don't post personal contact info]

Last edited by observer53; 09-30-2014 at 11:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2014, 09:47 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,006,559 times
Zabasearch often does a pretty good job of locating people.
Here's the link: Mark Seale Phone and Address | Zabasearch.com Free People Search
No one listed in Alaska by that name though.

Old 09-29-2014, 11:57 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,153,276 times
Since nobody knows who is who on the Internet, you can start with the police. If that does not work, then one of the numerous agencies that specialize on that, or just a private investigator.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:49 AM

2,795 posts, read 5,611,728 times
If his birthday is 7/30/1973, then he has a sizable history with the court.
Mod Cut
Mostly traffic offenses, but there's other mischief there too. Looks like his last run in with the law was in November, 2011 in Fairbanks. But he's not currently incarcerated in Alaska.
Good luck in your search.

Last edited by Rance; 10-01-2014 at 12:37 PM..

Old 10-01-2014, 10:48 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,681,771 times
I didn't know there was a People Search forum. Cool. On another note if the OP is who she says she is then she's a real person as her Facebook profile is spot on with the info she posted. Best of luck to her finding her brother!!

Old 10-01-2014, 10:49 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,681,428 times
Oh, and the sister hasn't been back to this forum since she posted, so she must not be too anxious for any possible info.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:46 AM

9,317 posts, read 20,992,198 times
Just a BTW: The OP as not come back to C-D since she did the 1st post.

My Guess is she posted and is hoping someone would have used the contact info she gave (That has been deleted by the Mod's), Probably posting the same info in every WebSite she can find.

Old 10-14-2014, 02:50 PM

2 posts, read 3,213 times
So, ya, I am a real person, really trying to find my brother. I'm just not so tech savvy. Thought any replies to this thread would come to my email inbox. Anywho... I have already checked with state troopers, jails, courts up there. I'm hoping to find a real person who is a friend of my brother, Mark Seale, so s/he can tell me Mark's contact info and/or if he's moved out of Fairbanks or Alaska. I did contact a PI in Fairbanks but he wants a lot of money to look for Mark. Understandable but not something I can afford. And, having lived in AK until I was 15, I know that people who get "lost" in AK are often never found, PI or not. I know this is a long shot but it's still a shot so if you all find anyone who knows Mark Seale please send him my way. Thanks much! Brooke.Bacon@gmail.com

Old 10-14-2014, 10:18 PM

2,383 posts, read 3,100,170 times
Hey, Brooke Bacon, a mod will probably delete your email address from your post... just sayin'...

If you want to see if anyone has any helpful information you have to come back here to your thread to see if anyone has posted any information. That's sort of how it works.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Fairbanks