Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 03:15 AM

231 posts, read 736,310 times

Advertisements

Did anyone even bother watching the "fargo gangs" video to see how full of nonsense it is? Satire, anyone?

Welcome to the internet, don't believe everything you read.

EDIT: For those of you who are willing to engage your brains, ever hear of Orson Welles or War of the Worlds?

Last edited by acfreema; 06-25-2010 at 03:38 AM..

Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM

130 posts, read 386,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officersmith View Post
white supremist gangs have always been a part of the ND prison system but now the Native and Black gangs are forming which can be a security threat
Really?!? Wow. ok, so white supremacist gangs are no big deal and are not a threat, but Native Americans and Black gangs "are" a security threat?!?! To me, any gang is a threat whether you are their target or not. White supremacist gangs should not get a pass because they wont hurt "you".

Old 06-28-2010, 09:15 AM

4 posts, read 22,985 times
Default Fargo gangs

Quote:
=queenvic;14776135]Really?!? Wow. ok, so white supremacist gangs are no big deal and are not a threat, but Native Americans and Black gangs "are" a security threat?!?! To me, any gang is a threat whether you are their target or not. White supremacist gangs should not get a pass because they wont hurt "you".
Hey you know what, I never said White Supremist gangs are not a threat but my point is is we people in North Dakota maintain a very low crime rate here in our state and its because the minoroties are not here, you take a look at cities where there is a large African-American population and take a look at crime in that city, I know there is alot of people may say I'm a racist for that but its the truth, or better yet why dont you turn on your TV and take a look at a show called the first 48 on the Discovery channel, all you see is blacks killing blacks, its the minorities thats bringing the crime into these neighborhoods, then we got as*holes like this guy who is bringing out the low lifes of this city, filming his stupid videos about Fargo, talking about gangs, drugs and pimping women, this is one of the last left pure white states in the country and we ought to keep it that way.

Last edited by ElkHunter; 07-03-2010 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Fixed the quote

Old 06-28-2010, 10:39 AM

Are my posts invisible? Or are the rest of you just so trapped in your fantasy world? I hope you're not actually taking the officersmith character seriously because his moniker is "officer". You do realize that I could come on here and use Judge_____, Justice_____, Officer_____, LtMajor____, right? Names mean absolutely nothing.

Use your brains.

Please, lock this thread, it's a waste.

Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 AM

8 posts, read 50,938 times
Whether he is a Officer or not, I think that what he is saying is the truth and although it may have offended people like you it is the truth. Lets look at the whole problem with gangs, its mainly Blacks and Latinos that are leading the numbers in gang activity, yes I know that sounds racist but the statistics prove its truth.

Old 06-28-2010, 05:58 PM

You're missing the whole point. You're caught up in the hyperbole around the buzz word "racist", I'm focused on the more sound point of the joke that these videos are.

If you're going to start bandying the word "statistics" about, you're better have documented evidence and methodological sampling to verify your ideas. Until then, it's just your intuition, which is as logically sound as inductive reasoning.

Old 06-28-2010, 06:40 PM

8 posts, read 50,938 times
Default Re:

Hey I dont need documented evidence to prove that blacks are killing each other at an alarming rate and why its not happening here, anyone with common sence will admit that Blacks and Natives seem to have no sence of any moral standings in this country and I have seen a few of his other videos and you know what, I actually had a pretty good laugh at some of them but for this man to put up a video showing gangs of Fargo sends the wrong message to people that are planning to move there with thier children ok!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:06 PM

A List Of Fallacious Arguments
See how many fallacies you can spot in your last post!

If you are going to use the term "statistics", you do need hard evidence to document your findings, or it's no more believable than me saying "You're white because you're demonizing blacks and native americans". Your rhetorical abilities are dismal; you're making yourself look like a fool. For your own good, stop posting in this thread.

Did you even bother to notice the Fargo film references? What about the farm references? This is as plainly a mockumentary as anything I've seen.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:47 PM

4 posts, read 22,985 times
Default Re:

Wow acfreema you seem to be getting pretty upset on this post, why dont you leave people alone and go to another thread, she seems to have a ligitimate reason for the post, she's moving to a new city and wants to know the story on crime in that city, if this thread is upsetting you so much, why do you keep coming back to it? Go hang out in another thread, you cant tell people what they can and cant post, you dont work for city-data, you people need to grow up, there's all kinds of things on the internet that isnt true and is a bunch of garbage, look at all the crap about December 21, 2012, thats all non-sense, what are you gonna write each person that makes those videos and harrass them too? You seem to be using such big words in your post, I'm sure a person with that much intellegence can find other more interesting threads to debate on, you act as though you are out in the streets of Fargo and know who all the dealers are, whether its true or not who gives a crap, its just a stupid video, find another thread to harrass people why dont you.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:15 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,844,597 times
What's the link to the video? Why do you have to demonize Black and Natives , most of us are hard working people. I would say only 4% of Blacks are criminals or in gangs , but sadly alot of us are poor in wealth and education. But it really depends on where you live. Where i live its mostly Educated Middle Class and Rich Blacks. As for the Natives falling into to crime its pretty sad , but we did and the Dakotas did steal there land. There was no excuse and still is no excuse for that. Everything , and i don't mean to sound racist myself , but every group Caucasians have suppressed in American History has later down the road fought back or fallen on hard times. So you have no body to blame but yourself's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo