U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 11:20 PM

203 posts, read 527,649 times

Advertisements

#3 and 4 are nuts. Just join Greenpeace and read People. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 11:51 AM

90 posts, read 191,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondertrev View Post
Q: why does anyone care? One of the beauties of NoDak is that it's not concerned with celebs. My fave restaurant in Minot is part owned by Josh Duhamel. I'm not even sure what he does. regardless, when he 's at dinner, he's having dinner. If he's not, life goes on.
Jeez, give these guys a break. I remember being at the track in New Orleans between Ricky Jackson' and John goodman's table. Those poor guys couldn't catch a break.
This was only for fun. You don't have to sound so rude. I was just interested okay.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:39 AM

979 posts, read 3,355,680 times
A freind was working at a Mandan 24hr convenience store...Keifer Sutherland and his girlfriend showed up around 2am in the middle of the week for gas and snacks. They were on their way from Chicago and heading west. He said they were really nice and freindly. This was a few years back as well. I'm sure there are many celebs that travel through quite often as they travel from one place to another. We don't expect to see celebrities in ND, so we are not looking for them. Phil Jackson has been seen numerous times around the Williston area. Someone said it is not uncommon for him to pop over on his Harley to visit old friends he grew up with in Wiliston, when he is staying at his Lake Home over on Flathead Lake in Montana. But it doesn't sound like the locals get to excited, and pretty much leave him alone. I suppose since he is a home boy. I am guessing the same for Josh Dumahl when he comes home to Minot to visit family??? (which it sounds like is often)

Old 07-31-2011, 08:55 PM

203 posts, read 527,649 times
Default Minot

Black Eyed Peas are coming to Minot for flood fundraiser. Not my cup of tea, but wife and daughter will surely go.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 PM

927 posts, read 2,104,624 times
While working at Papa Johns in Moorhead in college, I delivered pizzas to the band Vertical Horizon, who were staying at the Residence Inn in downtown Fargo in the Spring of 2005.

Also, around that time, I drank with Andrew McMahon, the singer for the band Jacks Mannequin at Micks Office.

Spring of 2004, I snapped a photo with the band Phantom Planet and American Hi-Fi at a party near Concordia on 4th St.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo