Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 02:33 PM

2 posts, read 2,987 times

Advertisements

I just moved to Fargo and our new kitchen is in need of some updating. Who would you all recommend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 10:50 AM

419 posts, read 1,391,998 times
I'm anxiously awaiting the time when we can take this on ourselves. So I don't have the full experience, but here's what I've heard from folks who have gone through it:
Braaten's is always solid. They did do a custom recessed china cabinet for us, and we were very pleased. But the designer we worked with has moved on to a different company.
Bill Tweten is a certified kitchen/bath designer who has worked with several firms (Braaten's, Floor to Ceiling, Completely Home, Mill Creek Custom Cabinets). Completely Home was his own firm, but a start-up that fell victim to the housing crash of 2008. The last I knew he was with Western Products, which just started a kitchen division. Their primary business previously was siding. Bill has been highly praised by everyone I know who has worked with him, and he did custom design work for the non-profit I work for some 13 years ago; we were very pleased with his work then.
FWIW--

Old 08-04-2011, 08:02 AM

2 posts, read 2,987 times
I have done a little research, and there is a company in Fargo (franchise) called Kitchen Solvers, and I have heard Mike (owner) does some beautiful refacing. I would like some more validation on this however. Does anyone have experience with this company?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo