Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2009, 05:36 PM

10 posts, read 28,221 times

Advertisements

My family an I are looking at relocateing to Nd,Fargo due to my husband being a disable vet. we have no family there an we thought about going back to my hometown Colo. kinda hard to pick because we are a multiculture family an we just want to fit in where people are nice like back home, we are in Ky. an boy here they let you know if your black or if you have some other color,give you example my husband,my son an me were in a store an I won't give to much but a lady that had moved here asked what was our nationaltiy I did not know how to answer because it is just not that way in Colo. people are nice to each other an they don't make a big deal, I wan't to make sure we make the right move ex- for our son who loves everyone just would love for some intake very nice family looking for restart on life been through hell in the south.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
View detailed profiles of: